Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy 100 Walton (WTC) or 100 CLOAK?  (Read 1129 times)
DrBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:29:26 PM

I’m intrigued by both Walton and Cloak as a long term HODL. Which has a better community? Which do you recommend I buy 100 of? Or is there another suggestion thanks!
blackmint

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:37:01 PM

I’m intrigued by both Walton and Cloak as a long term HODL. Which has a better community? Which do you recommend I buy 100 of? Or is there another suggestion thanks!

Walton, of course.

I'm saying this because whilst many here will believe in privacy coins, there won't be room for 50 various privacy coins in 5 years- we will most likely settle on a maximum of 5 IMO, and that's being generous.

Walton has signed multiple partnerships with billion dollar companies. They have the former Samsung VP in their ranks. Remember that saying it's a about who you know?. It won't take them long until their marketcap ranks among the billions, up their with the partners.

It's a no brainer..

GorillaDental

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:46:15 PM

Walton, of course.

I'm saying this because whilst many here will believe in privacy coins, there won't be room for 50 various privacy coins in 5 years- we will most likely settle on a maximum of 5 IMO, and that's being generous.

Walton has signed multiple partnerships with billion dollar companies. They have the former Samsung VP in their ranks. Remember that saying it's a about who you know?. It won't take them long until their marketcap ranks among the billions, up their with the partners.

It's a no brainer..

When will they switch to their own blockchain, do you think? 
cau

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:47:36 AM

Considering WTC's country, I would personally choose to stay away from any coin coming from them..... Fundamentally both are strong. Depends on your risk appetite.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:38:54 AM

Definitely WTC (walton), cloak has been around for a long time and has never proved itself i think if it was going to it would have by now. In comparison Walton is a fairly new kid on the block and has a lot of dedicated supporters already. Remember hype = demand = price

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
rayjellanajao

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Strategist

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:02:02 AM

You can research both of the currency so you have a basis of the decision that you will make or you can read their chart though. Everything you want to know is in the chart.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: