Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Great Talk with God  (Read 4830 times)
Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

Do you meditate? Have ever had any OOBE? Cause I think I had one. Also experienced remote viewing back when I was still meditating regularly.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
John547s3 (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

Do you meditate? Have ever had any OOBE? Cause I think I had one. Also experienced remote viewing back when I was still meditating regularly.

yes many, i have seen world, many things in universe, outside universe, heard many things in meditation, etc. seen maya from many angles and once i was even about to levitate
andybits

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

Thanks for sharing. Jesus christ is awesome.
Blockchanger95

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

And he had also said that we can never think or understand him because our waves of thinking cannot go beyond the dimension of time and he is beyond time, everything in universe changes with time but not God.

Then how did your waves of thinking reached God so well that you could even talk to him? Smiley
Jenros

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:03:33 PM

Cool story man, definitely true
John547s3 (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:09:54 AM

And he had also said that we can never think or understand him because our waves of thinking cannot go beyond the dimension of time and he is beyond time, everything in universe changes with time but not God.

Then how did your waves of thinking reached God so well that you could even talk to him? Smiley

Talking something small is different it is written think or understand him
Sawpport

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:41:44 AM

My Great Talk With god is Establish a relationship with a caring God. It’s easier to talk to someone when you persist to establish a speaking relationship with a person that really cares. So, your telling God your burdens and joys helps bond your relationship with God. Figuring out that God wants to hear from you and to share all your joys, pains and thoughts with you is the first step to establishing that relationship. And you can build on it by reading about how much God cares in spiritual literature or religious texts, such as the Bible.
yolly27

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:43:17 AM

My great talk with God is everyday when I thank him for guiding me and giving me strength everyday.
orphendwight

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:18:28 AM

My great talk with God is everyday, thanking HIM for making me safe always.
shawncole

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:30:59 AM

The greatest place that God talks to us all is through the Bible. The Bible is God's words to all people.

God talks to people in their minds and spirits. But these talks are not for other people to hear, except if they match what the Bible says.

The whole Bible is written to explain about Jesus Christ and salvation, so that people might come to believe in Jesus, and be saved to live with God, forever, in Heaven, and not be destroyed in Hell.

If anyone expresses something he says that God has spoken, and the things he expresses don't talk about or point to Jesus, whatever that person says is at least questionable. It may even be something a demon told him to speak. Or it may simply be his own ramblings.

Cool

I agree with this. Any supernatural experience that does not align with what the Bible is telling is not from God. Similarly, God will answer a prayer that is align to his will either yes or wait until he molds you to be ready to receive that otherwise expect a NO when you pray from selfish motives.
Watampone

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

RedKLess

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

thanks for sharing  Smiley
i believe GOD and always talk to GOD every times i praying (shalat)

◆  RedKLess  ◆
▐▐  Follow My Social Media Account ▐▐
Twitter ●● Facebook ●● LinkedIn ●● Reddit ●● Instagram ●● Medium ●● Telegram
Kenapsi

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

Looks like a very neat trip, glad that you've enjoyed it Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxaOItEmu3U
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:46:04 AM

I want to talk to God, too. I treat him every day with prayers and requests, but he has never tried to contact me. I think this is completely unfair to those who believe in him Angry
totieimbang

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:06:32 AM

My biggest secret is that i have talked to god and have known the ultimate reality about universe, but just when i was further on my journey of reality and was about to uncover every secret of the universe and all powers of humans which make them limitless and ultimate superhuman which i had come to know of and even felt my real consciousness which has answer to everything and makes us superhuman, sleeping and only a little fake person living. Just then god told me something very deep meaning and i stopped for ever and got a bit emotional and so everything became the biggest secret ever.

God had told me that entanglements create more entanglements, intrigue quest creates more intrigue quests, hungry ventures create more hungry ventures. But the thing remains the same, we just remain a little puff of experience, where no experience should be considered of low value in this world. The experience of fear of death and other things only gives value to the experience of life and goodness and makes us believe in happiness and good in this world. Exact words of God were: If Deer forgets the fear of death on running away from tiger then it will never be able to understand Life and it’s belief in goodness of life will be shaken completely. And about experience part the words were same.

And God had also told me that he loves us all to the most but can never and will never be able to tell us complete truth about him or universe because it is the billions of colorful experiences (of all species) that are important in universe and which are close to him and if i or some other person come to know the complete reality then Life will become soulless and of no excitement and thrill and about suffering the above said info is already right. And he had also said that we can never think or understand him because our waves of thinking cannot go beyond the dimension of time and he is beyond time, everything in universe changes with time but not God.

https://i.imgur.com/Kf7iJ2A.jpg

So i let go of this maddening quest of reality and left that journey behind Smiley

Only some incidents are unforgettable in life  Undecided

If you don't believe then see here my thesis of ultimate reality:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2221444.msg22597112#msg22597112
or here https://medium.com/@ajaya935/disclosing-the-only-correct-and-ultimate-reality-of-this-universe-553344d952a3

it is not about making world a better place but at least they need to understand reality, a villagers experiences of colorful folklores and traditional stuff is also good as lovely as the super posh living ones after all they are just experiences, i wanted to end this suffering from earth and that's all and first hand itself this thought had striked me.

I could have done this and other things because i had got the ability to establish a special connection with our big consciousness after an incident.
and i ask you all to ask me any questions about life and world and philosophy and i will answer it in my heartwarming fashion Smiley

And also if anyone wants to ask anything or say anything to God or know anything about universe and world then ask freely Smiley

Read my other such stuff here:

https://www.quora.com/profile/Ajay-Anand-40

https://medium.com/@ajaya935

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/701054
My great talk to god when i got sick iwas diagnosed with ovarian cyst and life turns very critical and that time i talk to him to give me second life and god is grate all the time he gave me another chance to live and make my second life more meaningful and useful.
crypto-trader2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

You're a big lad )
I, too, try to help God and hold fast
I go to church every week
But I have not met God yet
federicogentile

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

Ask it the btc value in 2030
Yaen87

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:14:46 PM

I wanna thank god for everything.God is good all the time.
victorscrown

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:20:32 PM

I wanna thank god for everything.God is good all the time.
Thanks be to God  for his steadfast love never  ceases,  His love is new evey morning, all my needs he provides, great is  God's faithfulness.
kapitalista

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:32:17 PM

Through sincere prayer I can talk to God greatly because all I know is that He loves us unconditionally, He gave his only begotten to die on the cross for the redemption of our sins, for us not to perish but to have an everlasting life.
bajolijo

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:55:36 PM

God is an omnipotent substance. it was he who created the universe and its contents. all that is in this world will not happen without the will of him. if we want to talk to him, then close ourselves with worship. then God will answer all our desires. because he is the listener. he is able to organize the entire universe of nature. he is all-powerful again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: