Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:05:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Great Talk with God  (Read 4830 times)
Belleylock

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:37:43 AM

We people exploring things beyond our knowledge we try to learn different thing which is hard to understand, our God the sovereign God his limitless wisdom and knowledge knows every existense, he gave enough knowledge for us to live here on earth  because we are only strangers here. I'll leave some question what is really important to know every existence or you to save from everlasting death?
DiaCooler

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:53:08 AM

Real talk, I dont read newspaper anymore since technology were growing so fast.. I used to watch on channel for news update because it is more realistic than newspaper.
Jhoncarl

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:11:06 PM

I'm grateful to God because he sometimes hears my other prayers for him. God just guide you all the people here in this world. thank you god
itsandylandman

Activity: 64
Merit: 9

"Don't look back but never forget"

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:01:55 PM

And also if anyone wants to ask anything or say anything to God or know anything about universe and world then ask freely Smiley

Tell him/her/it i need a good talking to as well. I've been spending a LOT of time on understanding what this reality is and feel like i cant stop until i get some sort of epiphany or understanding on a deeper level. Recently, I've become much more open to the idea of a god-type figure, but due to the vast contradictions of our reality, question weather this force is benevolent or malevolent.
I consider myself a pretty intelligent creature compared to those around me (I'm in the U.S. lol) and I think im trying to intellectualize it too much, but am unsure how to continue gaining knowledge without it being this approach.... I suppose its the path i have to take, BUT I would really like to get some help understanding the more ethereal part of our contradictive reality (I know its polarity, but I still don't understand why we are all such hypocrites in our heads).
Also, what the heck is this ego thing, and why do we have it? Doesnt seem to serve any positive purpose in our society... Have we just advanced past the point of needing one to survive or is it some other sort of negative force? RRRRRRR Ive got alot of questions that have been eating at me for quite some time now... reach out to me if you have a chance. thanks.

"Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." -Napolian Hill
-Andrew Land
MediaCoin Inc.
John547s3 (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:05:21 PM

And also if anyone wants to ask anything or say anything to God or know anything about universe and world then ask freely Smiley

Tell him/her/it i need a good talking to as well. I've been spending a LOT of time on understanding what this reality is and feel like i cant stop until i get some sort of epiphany or understanding on a deeper level. Recently, I've become much more open to the idea of a god-type figure, but due to the vast contradictions of our reality, question weather this force is benevolent or malevolent.
I consider myself a pretty intelligent creature compared to those around me (I'm in the U.S. lol) and I think im trying to intellectualize it too much, but am unsure how to continue gaining knowledge without it being this approach.... I suppose its the path i have to take, BUT I would really like to get some help understanding the more ethereal part of our contradictive reality (I know its polarity, but I still don't understand why we are all such hypocrites in our heads).
Also, what the heck is this ego thing, and why do we have it? Doesnt seem to serve any positive purpose in our society... Have we just advanced past the point of needing one to survive or is it some other sort of negative force? RRRRRRR Ive got alot of questions that have been eating at me for quite some time now... reach out to me if you have a chance. thanks.

bro god has already said much to me and told me much and now he just stares at me sometimes with different and strange faces when i close my eyes while going to sleep
Godexists

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:26:58 PM

My great talk to god is I thank him for making me safe everyday Smiley
victoralida

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:56:53 AM

Great ! Bump Smiley
zilong123

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:44:50 AM

One of my great talk with God when i almost sinked on problems i've been facing and very hopeless that time i'm so depressed but God realized me that he have a plan for me and he loves me not only me but us.
Nylesor

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:58:34 PM

I always have a great talk with Him every night. During my prayer before going to sleep. My favorite part is when i thank him with the outpouring blessings daily.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

That's nice write up. I keep you thumps up for the post.
recycleembarrassM

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:05:59 PM

I don’t want to experience that as I  don’t know what will happen.
John547s3 (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:43:01 PM

I don’t want to experience that as I  don’t know what will happen.

nothing has happened to me just some quirky and strange experiences
LindsayWWW

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:58:11 PM

Well written. I am sure it was a good one.
mrsbee

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:31:07 PM

I used to talk w/ God every day...i prayed for the safety of my family,friends
Deamindit

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

I dont know about it. that was a really ethnic and religious post i found till now on the forum. keep it up.
kapitalista

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:13:28 AM

My great talk with God begins with giving thanks through singing  praising and worshipping Him for
who He is, then ends with supplication and petition
lastly claiming by faith the answer to my prayers.
brokeroutrigger5

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:29:06 AM

Youre great bro, you have your account in all the greatest and well known websites. Curious to know about your theories
True Vozer

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:29:51 AM

i never believe that some body can talk with God.
billiardsvenomousK

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

My greta talk will be being thankful for everything he has given.
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

it will never happen, God is just and god is also the designer who is in this world, god has the universe.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: