Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Work for programmer. Requires a trading robot.  (Read 240 times)
rowbot (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

NOW

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:23:40 PM

We need a trading robot for automatic trading on the bittrex exchange. For details write in private messages.
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:51:54 PM

We need a trading robot for automatic trading on the bittrex exchange. For details write in private messages.

I have not understood about it, can it be clarified again that you mean? and how to make a robot?.
handschi

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:53:36 PM

I have not understood about it, can it be clarified again that you mean? and how to make a robot?.

you are definitely not the guy they are looking for Wink
faanigee

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

you are definitely not the guy they are looking for Wink

100% Agreed Smiley
bhatrobin

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

Hello, . I am associated with Shiksha Infotech, here we implemented Blockchain solutions. We have been working with various customers to help them implement Blockchain solutions by using various tools like Ethereum, Smart Contracts and Hyperledger among other. Let me know more details about you requirements in personal message and discuss how I can help you.
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

Already wrote a couple of bots. Do you have a specific strategy, that should be implemented? PM me for details.
polymer_city2

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:25:26 PM

Hi.

We have been producing trading bots / indicators and custom trading software for Forex traders for a couple of years.

We also build crypto bots for ourselves.

https://www.algodeveloper.com

If you would like to know more please get in contact.

We are VERY reasonably priced.

I can’t PM as account was hacked and I’m back to newbie status  Sad
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

@polymer_city2: you have no bots for metatrader? If you are interested in a collab to produce such bots, contact me. I also work on fpga stuff. If you are interested in such stuff, let me also know.
Jamyye

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:28:51 PM

I can set this up for you, shoot me an email at jamie @ itusvpn.com
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:22:08 PM

Your topic is for Service section.

PM this guy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2456015.msg26400651

I used him for few small projects and he's good. Expensive, but good.
bhatrobin

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:47:55 AM

Hello, We are a team of experts in cryptocurrency design and development. We have been working with various customers to help them implement Blockchain solutions by using various tools like Ethereum, Smart Contracts and Hyperledger among other. Let me know more details about you requirements in personal message and discuss how I can help you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: