Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the ripple currency doomed?  (Read 612 times)
Lovetrading

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:50:05 PM

ripple never really took off but also doesnt die.

oh you mean the 4000% rise earlier this year?

Amen!  Next year will $1.50. I am good with that. There are no spikes in the price but it steadily moving up
VTS

Activity: 112

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:53:46 PM

Hopefully yes. Otherwise I'm losing trust in the sanity of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Because of Ripple? Nah... plz...

luckyguy09

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:21:28 PM

from my perspective ripple currency will sky rocket in the coming years.
I dont understand why everyone is so against and arguing about the current price and etc. Each time it was dropping i was just buying more and more.
From my point of view ripple is doing great job. Small and stable steps towards becoming the best crypto coin. Opening offices around the world. Cooperating with more banks to join
their network. In the middle of 2018 i was reading somewhere that ripple will be available on COINBASE which has million of users. Ripple will reach a good price in 2018.
Just Buy and Hold and of course be patient.

All the best.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:38:39 PM

I dont get why the price is all the time low, when other currencies going higher.
Whats the problem with ripple?
It seems that you are facing big loss in the ripple coin as an investment .
Here I would like to explain you that trading in cryptocurrency is filled with full of risk and a trader should be always ready to face loss and also to make things average to loss and profit easily in opposite circumstances ,
Here you should be careful that don't make buy of those coins which are at high , and I think here you made the same mistake .
Now here what you should do , just buy more ripple coin , Because the price of the coin is down now and here you can make the price average at Which you bought .
So here you need just wait until it get increase , here you should not take doubt about ripple coin because ripple coin is much better coin by technology and also from the point view of banking sector use .
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 09:45:57 PM

Ripple is centralized so those whales can get the price to anywhere they want. Ripple made big rise this year, now it's dump time. Whales have tokens which is almost free for them so they can play with the price whatever they want.
I think the same, the banks "owns" Ripple, so they move the price as they want. Up and down, and some people are trading that? Sorry, perhaps you lose your money...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: