Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering 33% Ownership for Marketing/Business Expert in start up.  (Read 200 times)
bitcoinore.com (OP)

Activity: 592
Merit: 503

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:48:10 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 07:11:25 PM by bitcoinore.com

I am the founder of workingForBitcoins.com

I am looking for a self driven, ambitious, decipline individual to come be my co-founder, and help make my site popular.

To qualify you must be well spoken, excellent grammar and writing skills, and willing to put in 40+ hours a week. In return, I will give you 33% ownership of the startup. I currently do not have much budget for the marketing, so you will have to be creative and use social media, forums, sites, and free advertising to help market and grow the site.

If you are interested, reply to this post and present yourself, your experience, and explain why you'd like to join this project and why you would be the right co founder for my startup. Keep in mind, that to take on this project, you must believe in it, and that you absolutely believe it can and will be successful.

Here are some examples of responsibilities:

1 - Most importantly, come up with your own responsibilities and take ownership of everything related to business growth and marketing.
2 - Find employers and people looking to hire help/services and recruit them to the site to post their jobs.
3 - Get the word out to bitcoin/crypto bloggers and news sites, and work over time to try to gain their support
4 - Research and understand different markets around the world, and means of reaching effectively to each one
5 - Increase user base
6 - Improve SEO, get people to support it
etc...

Thank you.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:56:59 PM

Hello there,

I am a trader and a huge fan of cryptocurrency and the blockchain as a whole.
I write alot on this forum and I do a descent amount of research about the greatest projects almost every day.
I have written alot of stuff on Dutch sites and my English is also perfect, I am involved on : www.mingocoin.com and have written the whitepaper.
So what I question myself is what are the tasks if I would be operating the site with you, is it only writing or is there also other stuff to do?
It would also be possible to invest around 40+ hours a week if there is a nice return for it, could you roughly estimate what in return one would get joining you on the website?

If you want to have a deeper conversation please shoot me a pm!

Edit: btw, your site looks amazing Grin

manjak87

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:00:41 PM

Is this position still open?
bitcoinore.com (OP)

Activity: 592
Merit: 503

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 08:51:53 PM

Yes, this position is open until I close this threat.

blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:40:02 PM

Yes, this position is open until I close this threat.
why your username is different site and your site different?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
chav216

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Hello all

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:17:22 AM

I am the founder of workingForBitcoins.com

I am looking for a self driven, ambitious, decipline individual to come be my co-founder, and help make my site popular.

To qualify you must be well spoken, excellent grammar and writing skills, and willing to put in 40+ hours a week. In return, I will give you 33% ownership of the startup. I currently do not have much budget for the marketing, so you will have to be creative and use social media, forums, sites, and free advertising to help market and grow the site.

If you are interested, reply to this post and present yourself, your experience, and explain why you'd like to join this project and why you would be the right co founder for my startup. Keep in mind, that to take on this project, you must believe in it, and that you absolutely believe it can and will be successful.

Here are some examples of responsibilities:

1 - Most importantly, come up with your own responsibilities and take ownership of everything related to business growth and marketing.
2 - Find employers and people looking to hire help/services and recruit them to the site to post their jobs.
3 - Get the word out to bitcoin/crypto bloggers and news sites, and work over time to try to gain their support
4 - Research and understand different markets around the world, and means of reaching effectively to each one
5 - Increase user base
6 - Improve SEO, get people to support it
etc...

Thank you.

I am interested, please PM me if position is still available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: