Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:00:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea for an Altcoin, Startup avenues  (Read 168 times)
Creative_Juices (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:54:00 PM

So recently, I've been brainstorming and Idea for an altcoin that actually serves a purpose that is also yet to be done (that I am aware of). So far every aspect of it makes sense to me, I've also pitched the idea to a few friends who have dabbled in the crypto world and they also agree it has potential. I myself do not have enough knowledge on making a cryptocurrency from scratch but I have been reading into many different crypto startup backing companies/coins. I've found quite a few different ones and I am wondering if anyone has any insight as to which one would be the best choice or even the advantages and disadvantages of each one. So far I've come across; Cofound.It, coinstarter, fundyourself, embermine and I know there is probably more out there. They all seem like great ways to launch a project, but can a novice in crypto pull off making a successful coin?
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:49:49 PM

Last events showing that newbie can be successfull in new coins. I'm talking about ebtc ))))))))

Also you can use Waves for creation new coins just in few clicks. If you idea is nice you can do it. But it will be quite difficult.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: