Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PATENT] Athena - Increases trading revenue with emotion monitoring  (Read 4959 times)
twofreckles

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:31:17 AM

The project sounds awesome but totally no news about it, maybe there is another source of information?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:47:12 AM

nothing for the moment, but im affraid there will be nothing in the future. I dont understand how they want to analyze traders mind , this kind of project is about medicine, science, high technology ...
pilnaz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:29:33 PM

We have done a due diligence of Athena ICO, the final status is verified. If you would like to know more the details about Athena visit this website http://icoindex.com/profile/athena-atn
item-ax

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:14:55 AM

We have done a due diligence of Athena ICO, the final status is verified. If you would like to know more the details about Athena visit this website http://icoindex.com/profile/athena-atn

what if they have paid you to write this review ?
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

Still no any sign of the team?

This project didn't look bad, wonder what happened to cause the team to stop with everything.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
athenacoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Athena team

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:58:39 AM

Hello everyone,

At this moment it seems that we will not reach soft cap USD 200 000 and all collected ETH will be refunded to the same ETH address when came from after ICO will end. This not means that project will end but will be funded by angel investor instead of ICO.

Best regards,
Michal
Athena team

= ICO Athena - http://athenacoin.io =
illusionspeak

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:09:28 AM

So you are going to help usual day traders? Or you just gonna monitoring them?
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:12:38 PM

Hello everyone,

At this moment it seems that we will not reach soft cap USD 200 000 and all collected ETH will be refunded to the same ETH address when came from after ICO will end. This not means that project will end but will be funded by angel investor instead of ICO.

Best regards,
Michal
Athena team

What happens to the coins we received and the payment you still owe us? Smiley

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:54:31 AM

Hello what happen the ico?? Will reach the soft cap or not?
juan_lopez_50

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:17:17 PM

Any update about Project?
item-ax

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:13:08 PM

it seem that the project is cancelet, they didnt updated anything since many weeks ( months ? ) . I want to say that the soft cap was not reached, but its only supposition. at least, now you know that you cant trust ATHENA team Smiley
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:11:05 PM

it seem that the project is cancelet, they didnt updated anything since many weeks ( months ? ) . I want to say that the soft cap was not reached, but its only supposition. at least, now you know that you cant trust ATHENA team Smiley

Hey
That isn't Fair at
all! Why you're giving someone
else bad actor tag without
any reason!  
Did he tried to fraud
with you. I don't think so.
Moreover less than 2 weeks ago he has given the latest information regarding what might happens fate of ATN in nearest future.
See his post below post he was posted . Before to see that just think
If it were you *the victim" without backed by any reason then how bad you are going to feel...
So next time before giving judgement about  anyone better try to learn much possible!

Thanks

Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Michal
Athena team

delightfulbold

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:19:44 AM

okay not too bad to look at the project on this thread of course in this case I still need to see more about how it would be great to use it in the future. Make just some other examples
item-ax

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:29:33 AM

Hey
That isn't Fair at
any reason! 
Did he tried to fraud
Moreover less than 2 weeks ago he has given the latest information regarding what might happens fate of ATN in nearest future.
If it were you *the victim" without backed by any reason then how bad you are going to feel...
So next time before giving judgement about  anyone better try to learn much possible!

Thanks

Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Michal
Athena team

speak English please, you are writing non sense , whats your problem ? they said the ICO was canceled, so the project is canceled, but be happy to buy if you like
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:21:15 PM

Dev do u have a news for athena updates what happens the tokens and do you continue this project even u will not reach the soft cap target. How about the investor what happen and bounty participants also.
In your roadmap Q4 of 2017 ull launched in the exchanger do u still continued for that?
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:41:53 PM

it seem that the project is cancelet, they didnt updated anything since many weeks ( months ? ).I want to say that the soft cap was not reached, but its only supposition. at least, now you know that you cant trust ATHENA team Smiley

Hey
That isn't Fair at
any reason! 
Did he tried to fraud
So next time before giving judgement about  anyone better try to learn much possible!

Thanks

Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Michal
Athena team

speak English please, you are writing non sense , whats your problem ? they said the ICO was canceled, so the project is canceled, but be happy to buy if you like

Hey
My bad! What's the
heck? Before talking about someone else English you might need Look at your own
writing first.
In your first comment
I can see a word " cancelet, "?
LOL! Be Nice. Don't try to prove yourself too smart...

Regard

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:03:53 PM

Sad that it got canceled. I really wanted to see how was it going to work. Probably everyone wondered how it will work but didn't want to put money in it.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
item-ax

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:15:42 PM

Sad that it got canceled. I really wanted to see how was it going to work. Probably everyone wondered how it will work but didn't want to put money in it.

bad project, how do you want to work with IA , human prediction, IT stuff , technology only with an ICO ? this kind of project are only for Google, Elon Musk or microsoft, not so shady team from outer space
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:01:22 PM

bad project, how do you want to work with IA , human prediction, IT stuff , technology only with an ICO ? this kind of project are only for Google, Elon Musk or microsoft, not so shady team from outer space

Not a bad project as you counted the big guns. Maybe they had some perfect minds under their roof. I don't know.

But the thing is that I wanted to see such a project become successful and show us the results.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
polystyrenefussy

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:28:18 AM

On which exchanges will tokens trade?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: