Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 18728 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
edofre vofrio (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

Hello everyone,
We have added 2 new games for ExtensiveCoin

Extensive Crypto wheel: extensive.cryptospinz.com
Extensive Crypto Dice: extensive.cryptorollz.com
These games also provide proof of fair.💎
We would be soon linking these games to our official website
extensivecoin.com

dopeuzi

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:21:49 AM

Been following this coin since it was at start. Great coin with really great potential to grow. And I believe this coin will have a  great future. Must follow and hold this coin.
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:18:53 AM

Extn has a super limited supply + 99.6% of owners don't want to sell at all. Only 1000 coins are offered for sale. Half of them are above 30 dollars. Which means only 0.3% of EXTNs circulating supply are sold below 30 dollars. The circulating supply is 170k coins and won't increase to the max supply of 560k until 3 years.

Oh wow didn't realize such a huge chunk of the supply was locked up and staking. Gotta fire up that wallet and get some solid stakes I totally forgot I had this awesome coin. Gonna support it though 100% and as my name suggests gonna hodl with a death grip Smiley

wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

Hello all,
im new here and i dont know what mean airdrop ?! i already install wallet and sychno it ,so how can i get airdrop ?
The drop is a digital currency payment way, we know only a bitcoin payment essence, that is. But later in the currency, the currency distribution of copycat bifurcation, but not a mining, such as air distribution
The rules of the airdrop are determined by the issuer, which you can register to send you a certain amount of money, and there are many ways to send it through the snapshot.

Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:39:08 PM

Hello everyone,
We have added 2 new games for ExtensiveCoin

Extensive Crypto wheel: extensive.cryptospinz.com
Extensive Crypto Dice: extensive.cryptorollz.com
These games also provide proof of fair.💎
We would be soon linking these games to our official website
extensivecoin.com

Must resist...
On the other hand, winning some EXTN sounds great...  Cheesy
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:07:57 AM

EXTN is 76.5k sats now 200k sats is coming Grin Grin Grin Cheesy

It come close to 200K but not crossong it.

I am alive
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

WOW!!! I have 35 Active connections to my Wallet. Literally everyone buys this coin to stake! I'm getting good stake reward. Now getting 50 dollars per day. and considering the price increase I think it will be at least 80 dollars per day next week.

Nice, Im sure you really have a lot of extensive coins to stake that amount. Where did get that all? From airdrops and bounties or you made some investments? I really want to have some extensive coin too Sad

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
edofre vofrio (OP)

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:36:04 AM

We have a new faucet now.Faucet link updated the ann
https://extensive.faucetfarm.net/
EDIT: Faucet and games are under maintenance right now.Would be fixed soon.

mr.oz

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

Is this faucet paying instantly or not?  Roll Eyes I requested but not see any transaction
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:14:50 PM

Is this faucet paying instantly or not?  Roll Eyes I requested but not see any transaction

It says faucet is dry. Please donate Smiley
r1s2g3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:51:32 AM

It says faucet is dry. Please donate Smiley

Faucet is now working , I just claimed from it.  I use the deposit address of my coinexchange.io (stock exchange) to claim. It take 20 confirmation and amount is credited in 1 hour or so.  you can buy this coin there and add claim of your faucets in purchased amount
At current price this coin is greatly undervalued.

I am alive
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

Hi everyone. I am following this coin for a while and already some improvements from extensive coin. I tried to join the signature campaign but I was a bit late. As I'm checking the current price of extn now I can tell that extn is really improving and gaining a lot of popularity now. I hope it will continue. Good luck to all early supporters of extensive coin project.

r1s2g3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:35:25 AM

In Current market scenario, When all coin are going in bottom direction , I think only Extensive coin is holding it ground firm, Fluctuation of coin price in day to day basis is also  not very much. I hope it information get listed on coinmarketcap.com, that will increase more awareness about this coin.

I am alive
romasalah

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:42:08 AM

I think we are doing good here. EXTN is super stable even with the 17% decrease of Bitcoin and all alts. which also means that this price is the best to buy EXTN since it's not going down any further.
r1s2g3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

I think we are doing good here. EXTN is super stable even with the 17% decrease of Bitcoin and all alts. which also means that this price is the best to buy EXTN since it's not going down any further.

Nice to see you back after some time here. I totally agree that EXTN at current price is a good buy.

I am alive
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:11:44 PM

I am starting to follow follow EXTN project and I can say that this project really improves well. Before EXTN was underrated coin but now look at the price. It keeps increasing even if bitcoin and all altcoins already dropped. I will continue to support extn project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:04:58 AM

question why theres is phillppine flag on your front pge is the one of the team of this is pilipino
nunoclix

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:24:37 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 07:38:18 PM by nunoclix

Solved.

titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:05:23 PM

Good day sir,

Any updates regarding this coin? any new exchanges to be listed? Price is still on a good to buy stage, buying little by little to add in my staking. Smiley Smiley
Stop talking, start minin

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

Good day sir,

Any updates regarding this coin? any new exchanges to be listed? Price is still on a good to buy stage, buying little by little to add in my staking. Smiley Smiley

Yes, the dev team is working hard and we get nearly everday updates in the discord channel, if you want to join and discuss with the community, you can join here:
https://discord.gg/SZGaYYZ

We got some News from today:

ExtensiveCoinOfficialDev - heute um 07:51 Uhr
@everyone just wanted to let everyone know about the things that have been going on.
1. Web wallet release - we are working on a web wallet which can be used to hold,store and stake EXTN coins hassle free.
2. New website redesign - we are working on bringing a very cool website , this would take a little longer as we want to bring the best.
3. New investers - we were working on bringing new investors who woud like to invest in ExtensiveCoin & we are proud to announce that this is going well.
4.Regular communication - we are trying to communicate with our investors as much as we can but time and work makes this difficult. For this reason we have appointed admins in the telegram and discord that would help you and answer your questions.
5. CoinMarketCap listing - we have filled request form few times but we are still waiting for listing. Volumes might have been a problem but now as we are getting more investors volume issues would be resolved and we expect to get listed fast.
6. POS 3.0 update - we have noticed that people like to stake there coins even if there wallets are not online 24/7 ,this can be done via the current pos system.
Also if we update to pos 3.0 we would have to induce a hard fork and exchanges+ everyone will have to update to new wallets , this would bring discomfort to people who are not so technical. Also after we update to pos 3.0 there is no 100% gurantee that we won't face problem of orphan blocks.For this reason we didn't updated to POS 3.0  in January and now thinking to postpone the update or cancel it all together and work on some other better features.

So i would say, its time to do a debate about POS3.0 implementation......guys what you think about? Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: