Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:43:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature designs for free  (Read 214 times)
jamirrah (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:30:26 PM

Hi I am interested in working on signature code designing unfortunately as a newbie inthis field I dont have anything in my portfolio to show off so I am offering free signature designs for whoever want to own signature from me. Just reply in this thread with necessary details. Thank you.

CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:30:50 AM

That is very generous of you. I am bumping the thread so as many people can see it. I hope you will be able to find people who need signatures and you be able to build your portfolio.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:43:53 AM

Hi I am interested in working on signature code designing unfortunately as a newbie inthis field I dont have anything in my portfolio to show off so I am offering free signature designs for whoever want to own signature from me. Just reply in this thread with necessary details. Thank you.

Nice thread, it was so nice to have a talented guy who is offering his work for free. In the last couple of days some people are finding a signature design for their campaign. Im hoping that one day i can also learn how to customized design for a signature campaign.

teddybear

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:05:38 PM

Hey mate! I need a signature design for a small campaign. Please let me know if you are interested in creating one. Thanks Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: