Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: [POLL] Did you receive your ATS from Authorship?
YES - 73 (56.2%)
NO - 57 (43.8%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Authorship ATS  (Read 4034 times)
Grim149x (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:00:45 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 08:51:22 PM by Grim149x

I created this poll for that we will know how many users (excluding newbies) on bitcointalk received their ATS.
I would assume that most of us prefer real data than speculation.

Thank you
for participating!

If you want to read the latest update from ATS then visit the link below.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2223877.msg22456661#msg22456661

EDIT: Re-added the no voting no viewing the results option.
EDIT: Added "excluding newbies" as they can't vote and I think that's just how bitcointalk works. I have no control over that one.
EDIT: Even if you don't vote you can now view the poll.

I think his purpose of creating this vote system is to see tally of those who already received ATS and to those who haven't received their ATS yet. This is a good move so we can see the actual count of those who already received the ATS,

BTW it is not 'speculation' if you do the math how many participants their bounty program had and how many accounts have received how many tokens (as impartially reported by etherscan).
Majority, esp. of those who had less than 375 tokens: not paid.

I didn't receive my ATS.I don't know if my ETH wallet didn't support the token
You can check it by going to www.etherscan.io and www.ethplorer.io.

Look for yourself:

They started sending sequentially from high to low from 19810 at page 118:

https://etherscan.io/token/generic-tokentxns2?contractAddress=0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A&mode=&a=0xa68ba00236769703d30c17f63444cc7b3d509c72&p=118

They started sending randomly from 375 at page 28: (Things were intentionally messed up from here.)

https://etherscan.io/token/generic-tokentxns2?contractAddress=0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A&mode=&a=0xa68ba00236769703d30c17f63444cc7b3d509c72&p=28

They started sending to lower than 200 at page 7:

https://etherscan.io/token/generic-tokentxns2?contractAddress=0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A&mode=&a=0xa68ba00236769703d30c17f63444cc7b3d509c72&p=7

ONLY 7 PAGES!

The 75 level alone can take up 50% or more of the total number of participants. The 200 level of course takes a greater percentage than that.

But there were only 7 pages of the 118 pages for those people with lower than 200 tokens. Isn't it obvious that most of them were left out?

How many 75 token transactions are there in those 7 pages?

It's clear that they cheated most people with low amount of tokens (especially 75) who are the majority of their participants. Yet some people who already got their tokens (maybe multiple times) are making false claims like "most people received their tokens; only some unlucky people haven't got it." Be honest.
This is good information. I have said before that I believe that most people with low ATS holdings didn't received their ATS as it really seemed they did send from highest to lowest.

If you can give the link to their announcement of how many honest people who participated then that would be great. It's possible that the number of participants they stated might also include the cheaters who they didn't send the tokens to. I don't deny the fact that their are probably false positives.

The thing is they tried to fix their mistake by re-sending but still encountered problems resulting to multiple sending to some wallets, so I don't see it as intentionally not sending.

If they will send more tokens then too many tokens have been consumed from reserved ATS for authors. I hope they will compensate for that.

I certainly prefer real data, and it's an interesting idea to make the poll. One unavoidable problem though is participation - I think the people who didn't get their coins are much more likely to vote than those who did. Many people who did will have got their reward, forgotten about Authorship, and moved on to other coins. But people who didn't are more likely to still be posting in Authorship threads.

So I do think the end results will be skewed and give a false picture.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MartinTheWanderer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:56:27 PM

I created this poll for that we will know how many users on bitcointalk received their ATS.

Thank you for participating!

NOTE: You'll only see the result once you are done voting.

Poll is not votable, only the words yes/no without any checkboxes or whatever. Closed to newbies to weed out critical voices? xD

And: NO.

BTW it is not 'speculation' if you do the math how many participants their bounty program had and how many accounts have received how many tokens (as impartially reported by etherscan).
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:07:10 PM

Poll is not votable, only the words yes/no without any checkboxes or whatever. Closed to newbies to weed out critical voices? xD

Hello, All I did was hide the results from people who haven't voted. Now, I changed it because it might be the reason. This is my first time creating a poll on any forum I ever joined.

Do you know how the poll works? There is no option for me to change if newbies can't vote. Even if so, it's really better as to lessen abuse done by newbie accounts.

Please, VOTE again if ever you'll see a checkbox.

I will post a pic of poll options so you can see, or you can experiment on creating a poll so you can have a clue and not just accuse me of weeding out newbies which I have no control of, I suppose.

MartinTheWanderer

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:15:26 PM

no idea - I can't vote, just see the results.

Anyways: the poll sample, excluding newbies, is way less scientific than comparing the undisputed numbers of etherscan with the estimates of bounty participants according to ATS's own numbers.

Excluding newbies has the same effect as the 'screw the little ones' strategy of ATS: people who registered to receive their 75  tokens are not long-standing members of bitcointalk. So mostly the cheerleaders will vote and create a fake image.

Which is ok - ATS has disqualified themselves beyond repair, no amount of sugarcoating will reverse that.

P.S.: you also forgot to specify investment tokens (which have been paid out, AFAIK) or bounty tokens (where many have been screwed). Further skewing the poll.
toledotrips

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:21:17 PM

it won't let me vote but i never got my 275
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:22:26 PM

I created this poll for that we will know how many users on bitcointalk received their ATS.

Thank your hard works! But for me, i have no coin in wallet after finished bounty program!
I think, dev had rule not pair
Rastadon

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:23:57 PM

Were you participating in the ats campaign and didn't receive your ats token? it seems like to be true in my opinion, because a lot of people already received their ats token at the moment and the ats token already actively traded in ether delta. This just like an accusing the authorship rather than asking about other's opinion.

chilly9876

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:27:34 PM

Once again both myself and another person I recommend led did not recieve our tokens. Stop wasting time with this scam guys

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 15th of November, 2017[/center
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:31:54 PM

Anyways: the poll sample, excluding newbies, is way less scientific than comparing the undisputed numbers of etherscan with the estimates of bounty participants according to ATS's own numbers.

Excluding newbies has the same effect as the 'screw the little ones' strategy of ATS: people who registered to receive their 75  tokens are not long-standing members of bitcointalk. So mostly the cheerleaders will vote and create a fake image.

Which is ok - ATS has disqualified themselves beyond repair, no amount of sugarcoating will reverse that.

P.S.: you also forgot to specify investment tokens (which have been paid out, AFAIK) or bounty tokens (where many have been screwed). Further skewing the poll.
It's logical to have newbies unable to vote as to avoid abuse in the forum. It's probably the reason.

I believe that they really gave higher priority to highest holders, and I'm not against that but I'm against the fact that they won't send the rest of the honest ones. But I don't think they did that on purpose as if memory serves, they sent around 8% to bounty hunters rather than the 1%. (I'm not sure about this but it's what I can remember from reading the thread, it's someone else who did the math.

Please tell me how it is calculated and provide links as it would be very helpful. I will add it on my main post for other people to see.

I am with you in that one but for a moment especially this year. Once the platform is launched then their would probably be improvements.

I forgot to specify it for bounty hunters. I am a bounty hunter and an investor and received both of them.

Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:38:31 PM

Were you participating in the ats campaign and didn't receive your ats token? it seems like to be true in my opinion, because a lot of people already received their ats token at the moment and the ats token already actively traded in ether delta. This just like an accusing the authorship rather than asking about other's opinion.
I participated as a bounty hunter and later on decided to invest too. I received both from investment and bounty.

Yes, even most of my referrals that contacted me received their ATS.

It's definitely not accusing as I'm just asking if they receive their ATS or not. Smiley

jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:46:05 PM

i recieved my ats but a little bit late due to the fact that authorship faced many issues regarding on thier refferal ip system thats why people are alarming and called ats a scam but they are not really a scam and infact they paid me and many other users here. maybe the ones who dont recieve the ats token are just cheating and registered more than once using the same ip and referal links.
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:53:06 PM

i recieved my ats but a little bit late due to the fact that authorship faced many issues regarding on thier refferal ip system thats why people are alarming and called ats a scam but they are not really a scam and infact they paid me and many other users here. maybe the ones who dont recieve the ats token are just cheating and registered more than once using the same ip and referal links.
I can't deny that there are honest ones that didn't received their ATS. Even some of my referrals.

And their frustrations are understandable.

AutumnAcacia

Activity: 191
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:59:03 PM

Hello, All I did was hide the results from people who haven't voted. Now, I changed it because it might be the reason. This is my first time creating a poll on any forum I ever joined.

Do you know how the poll works? There is no option for me to change if newbies can't vote. Even if so, it's really better as to lessen abuse done by newbie accounts.

Please, VOTE again if ever you'll see a checkbox.

I will post a pic of poll options so you can see, or you can experiment on creating a poll so you can have a clue and not just accuse me of weeding out newbies which I have no control of, I suppose.

How do you get that background theme?
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:04:28 PM

I am with %33 :\ where are my tokens authorship!
Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:08:58 PM

I think his purpose of creating this vote system is to see tally of those who already received ATS and to those who haven't received their ATS yet. This is a good move so we can see the actual count of those who already received the ATS, I already voted as "YES" and as I can see many of us here already received the ATS and from the link he gave, Authorship assured us that this token will be made available to other exchanger as well Smiley
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:16:11 PM

I think his purpose of creating this vote system is to see tally of those who already received ATS and to those who haven't received their ATS yet. This is a good move so we can see the actual count of those who already received the ATS, I already voted as "YES" and as I can see many of us here already received the ATS and from the link he gave, Authorship assured us that this token will be made available to other exchanger as well Smiley
It could be, I will be adding your message on the main post as I can't explain it clearly and yours might better. Smiley

Yes, I'm excited for it to be listed next week on another exchanger. The price will rise by then but maybe not that much. At least we can see even a little improvement. Smiley

Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:16:47 PM

I think a lot of people have received their ATS. There are also some people who haven't received their ATS. It's possible that officials sent only a larger number of people. The fraction fraction was estimated not to have been received. 75 ATS, for example. It is possible that the official gave up holding 75 ATS users. I don't know what they think. For a few broken promises. The outlook for the project is not very promising.

Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:21:47 PM

I think a lot of people have received their ATS. There are also some people who haven't received their ATS. It's possible that officials sent only a larger number of people. The fraction fraction was estimated not to have been received. 75 ATS, for example. It is possible that the official gave up holding 75 ATS users. I don't know what they think. For a few broken promises. The outlook for the project is not very promising.

True, that's what I'm thinking of too. But I prefer waiting for their official announcement if they really stopped (irrevocably) sending tokens.

I still believe it's promising because it's their first bounty campaign here if memory serves. I can't deny that what happened made a big impact on ATS.

Anduin

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:33:16 PM

Wow, this poll is so fair. I'm a newbie so I can't vote. Cheesy

This.

Repost:

Most people with low amount of tokens (especially 75) have not been paid yet. They paid sequentially from high to low numbers, but from around 375, they just randomly sent to a few people then stopped.
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:37:08 PM

Wow, this poll is so fair. I'm a newbie so I can't vote. Cheesy
Well, I have no control over that option. LOL

I'll edit the post and add excluding newbie members to be a little precise. Haha

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: