Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:20:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Betrium —Worldwide Betting Exchange with API and Organizers Platform🎾  (Read 8041 times)
Betrium

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:09:04 PM

Betrium released new DISS promo-video. Typical ICO industry is explained. Think what you invest in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwA18WBNpNk&feature=youtu.be

Join our pre-ICO soon to change an industry of $1 trillion annually!

Betrium.co — the future of gambling, $1T industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Betrium

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:15:31 PM

Thank you for your attention.

Try to search Maksym Burdiuh. Transliteration of Russian names may be different. His facebook https://www.facebook.com/maksymburdiuh

CTO's facebook https://www.facebook.com/caffeinum

Etc.

Betrium team:

I'd like to do some Due Diligence on this project and its members.

However, with the exception of the founders and CTO with direct social media links, I'm having trouble verifying any of the other members. For instance, "Maksym Bourduh" has a picture of someone who has clearly been in a public space, but when I search the name, the only instance is the Betrium website.

I realized that there may be some Cyrillic character translation in play, and maybe he's never used the Romanized version - so I check over on google.com.ua and did get a hit for someone that looks similar (Romanized surname 'Bourdiuh'), but nothing that tied to the crypto space or the project (e.g. math, programming, marketing, etc). I tried the same for other members, and got varying results, but nothing that made any reasonable link to a project looking for millions of dollars in funding.

Please understand that I'm not trying to publicly cast doubt the validity of the project, but with the state of ICOs (and of course the world at large), verification and trust is key. Any person listed as a team member on your site should have a public profile of some sort, preferably with reverse-searchable photos that tie them to such a profile.

Can you please tell us more about the people who make up the Betrium team and how they will contribute to the success of the platform?

Betrium

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:19:59 PM

Join our Telegram: https://t.me/betriumChat

Do you have a Telegram channel or some kind of group for this?

Or a slack?

Betrium

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:22:14 PM

We're open for new horizons. For partnership purposes write us on ceo@betrium.co

Do you guys have your eyes on any companies for potential partnerships?

Betrium

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:26:32 PM

About the research see our answer above.

We have more than 20 years overall in sports betting. Also we're a part of IT outsourcing team, we build complex IT solutions for big corporates. So the questions about our experience are not relevant.

Betrium team:

I'd like to do some Due Diligence on this project and its members.

However, with the exception of the founders and CTO with direct social media links, I'm having trouble verifying any of the other members. For instance, "Maksym Bourduh" has a picture of someone who has clearly been in a public space, but when I search the name, the only instance is the Betrium website.

I realize that there may be some Cyrillic character translation in play, and maybe he's never used the Romanized version - so I check over on google.com.ua and did get a hit for someone that looks similar (Romanized surname 'Bourdiuh', but nothing that tied to the crypto space or the project (e.g. math, programming, marketing, etc). I tried the same for other members, and got varying results, but nothing that made any reasonable link to a project looking for millions of dollars in funding.

Please understand that I'm not trying to publicly cast doubt the validity of the project, but with the state of ICOs (and of course the world at large), verification and trust is key. Any person listed as a team member on your site should have a public profile of some sort, preferably with reverse-searchable photos that tie them to such a profile.

Can you please tell us more about the people who make up the Betrium team and how they will contribute to the success of the platform?

Nice research. Maybe some of the lesser known members just don't have much experience? I'm curious to hear Betrium's answer on this.

Betrium

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:45:35 PM

Betrium released new DISS promo-video. Typical ICO industry is explained. Think what you invest in.

https://youtu.be/YwA18WBNpNk

BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:52:03 PM

https://youtu.be/YwA18WBNpNk

That video is actually hilarious. And here I've been basing all my ICO investment decisions on the number of triangles in peoples graphics...
shinkosmos

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:57:50 PM

nowadays to be airdroper it s a full time job  Cool
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:42:05 PM

Karthik Iyer gave a "Blockchain technology and linkages to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies" speech at PayPal today!

https://twitter.com/betriumBets/status/918951698642735104

That's interesting. Maybe Paypal will wisen up and accept the way of the future. Was this speech regarding Bertrium?

Was the speech made by Karthik Iyer at Paypal regarding Betrium?
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:02:07 PM

Or a slack?

I'm having trouble joining for some reason. Is it just me?
2l84aa

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:19:32 PM

We're open for new horizons. For partnership purposes write us on ceo@betrium.co

Do you guys have your eyes on any companies for potential partnerships?

Cool, I've been talking to some guys I know from past projects about Betrium. I'll be sure to get your email to the interested ones.
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:38:51 PM

What made you decide to use blockchain?

So why blockchain over a more traditional approach?
Betrium

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:11:41 PM

Shocked What kind of problem you faced with?
It is public chat, so any problems mustn't be there.

Or a slack?

I'm having trouble joining for some reason. Is it just me?

Betrium

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:14:07 PM

The subject was "Bitcoin, ICO and how PayPal needs to evolve". Betrium was introduced there as an example of current ICOs.

Karthik Iyer gave a "Blockchain technology and linkages to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies" speech at PayPal today!

https://twitter.com/betriumBets/status/918951698642735104

That's interesting. Maybe Paypal will wisen up and accept the way of the future. Was this speech regarding Bertrium?

Was the speech made by Karthik Iyer at Paypal regarding Betrium?

Betrium

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 09:12:45 PM

You know, we can write a lot of beautiful words about decentralization benefits and blockchain powerful technology. However, simply, there are few very important things for us and our future customers:
   — Our field, gambling and particularly betting, is risky and much regulated. What we really need is the system based not in one data-center, not in one or few countries. To be protected from regulators and agressive competiros, we’ve got to have no single center. Otherwise we can say hello to US IRS and FBI. Ideally, we’d build a system, that may work regardless of ourselves.
   — Customers guarantees. It happens everywhere, when bookmaker holds customer’s money, blocks accounts etc. We want to provide transparency. It is profitable for us (reputation) and for our customers.
   — Revenue sharing. The most safest way to provide some kind of «dividends» for our international investors (token holders) is blockchain.

However, our solution is partly decentralized. In Betrium bets happen off-chain and only added when the event happens and the outcome is undeniable. However the bets are broadcasted all over the network instantly for the odds to be recalculated.
That means, in contrast to competitors, we are able to provide high-speed betting service built on decentralized IT architecture.

Try to imagine how to reach our goals and to provide the service we’re going to provide in traditional approach.

What made you decide to use blockchain?

So why blockchain over a more traditional approach?

PNovak

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:25:37 PM

Will there be a bounty campaign?

ayasemoon789

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:29:15 PM

Betrium looks like a good and legit project and ICO, watching this project and wanting to see more details. Good luck to the dev team.
CONTSK

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:38:24 PM

Interesting project. What country is this from?
Betrium

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:46:16 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 11:17:40 PM by Betrium

Latest press-releases about Betrium

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/10/19/betrium-launches-pre-ico-worldwide-bookmaker-betting-exchange/
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/betrium-launches-pre-ico-worldwide-bookmaker-betting-exchange/

Betrium

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:12:06 PM

Betrium is incorporated in Poland under European legal system.
However the team is based in Groningen (Netherlands), Moscow (Russia), Kyiv (Ukraine). Our co-founder, Natalia, lives in Massachusetts.

Interesting project. What country is this from?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: