Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:38:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ok Cryptsy - lets add helpful info to fix it - I will start with a 100% fix.  (Read 1729 times)
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 01:20:55 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2013, 05:08:20 PM by digitalindustry

I've had a little experience with testing and using FX type systems:

- You need a "Trade Settings" option.

- Inside this option you have among other options "Crosses" when user clicks it;

- Up comes a list with a tick box on the list it’s all the traded or tradable crosses i.e BBQ/BTC YAC/BTC etc.

- User un-ticks the ones they will NEVER trade.

- This of course takes that un-ticked cross from the list on the left and from everywhere else on the site.

- At any time they can pop back on in there and turn them back on.

- once they are un-ticked in the "Crosses" box this automatically takes them from the Account deposit section (saving hours of fun scrolling though there to find your deposit wallet)

in this way Vern, users do not have to look at long long lists of useless spam they will never use, to tell you the truth at present i find the platform semi-usable.

Let me tell you without my suggested improvement, you will greatly degenerate you user base.

This will also allow you to continue to add, any "coin" and have a fully free market = more opportunity and money for you, but you need better organization of the many that are there.

See where I’m going with all that?

edit - if the User unticks a box that has an open order or an amount in the deposit account - geenrate an Error and tell User which cross  has open order or deposit amount.

I honestly like the current system.

Is probably a way to support both

that idea is both - it lets the user choose , i.e they can leave it just how it is,  if they want .

but gives them the option to take out the crosses they don't want to have there .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
lucazane
Legendary

Activity: 1198

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 01:22:30 PM

Great idees

The Blocks Factory Mining POOL : DGB(sha256d, Skein, Qubit, Groestl & Scrypt), FTC
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 02:34:20 PM

Look another whine thread.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 03:56:58 PM

wow and i didn't even list BBQ up there , are you a latent retard?

how is this a Whine thread?

i even went to the trouble of making a visual guide and it will greatly help the profitablilty of the site, to let users choose on that hour, day , month , year , what they want to see to trade?

it will streamline the useability and let Crypsy.com both list as many "coin" as they want without hurting the users.

but thanks for your valuable and helpful feedback !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
baritus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 03:58:05 PM

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 03:58:18 PM

wow and i didn't even list BBQ up there , are you a latent retard?

how is this a Whine thread?

i even went to the trouble of making a visual guide and it will greatly help the profitablilty of the site, to let users choose on that hour, day , month , year , what they want to see to trade?

it will streamline the useability and let Crypsy.com both list as many "coin" as they want without hurting the users.

but thanks for your valuable and helpful feedback !

I have forwarded your idea to Big Vern.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 03:58:47 PM

digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 03:59:05 PM

you either don't have enough or too many Chomosomes then.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
UniversalTrek

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 04:00:37 PM

For crypsty to be a worthwhile exchange at all, they need to advertise. Just not enough people there, but they also need a total re-vamp - Cryptsy is only good for buying up coins cheap, but this site is no way a good way to judge a value of any coin...
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 04:01:20 PM

that idea is both - it lets the user choose , i.e they can leave it just how it is,  if they want .

but gives them the option to take out the crosses they don't want to have there .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 04:04:35 PM

For crypsty to be a worthwhile exchange at all, they need to advertise. Just not enough people there, but they also need a total re-vamp - Cryptsy is only good for buying up coins cheap, but this site is no way a good way to judge a value of any coin...

The customer base is growing very quickly and Big Vern is actively working legal avenues to allow FIAT exchange. Also many pretty unique features around the corner so keep your eyes open. Remember Cryptsy.com isn't officially out of Beta stages so not much advertising going on.
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 04:07:07 PM

nope - just needs to do what I said that's all -

Then users will catch on, and Cypsty.com can literally list any coin they like, …

actually I should be paid for my simple genius right there , this idea would in theory allow an Exchange to list any "coin" without detrimental effect on the market of user base.

so hey hey party time !

in that case i'd Set up an option at the Reg process - have just a core default ticked , then tell users how to add or remove crosses. - as it may be a big list in the end. < if it gets too big add a XXX search. just like any other stock market exchange .

if these simple (for me to say<) things , where done , i would use Cryptsy as my default exchange just becasue it would be the best around.
it has a nice clean inerface - i have no problem with the way it works, the other people bagging it are obvioulsy spamming . 

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
bigvern

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 06:11:48 PM

I think allowing the user to hide items they are not interested in is a fine idea.   Default will be to show everything.

This is pretty easy to implement.   If I have a break between API stuff today, I'll see if I can knock it out.

BigVern
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 06:30:27 PM

If I hide GLD, will this also hide the Cult members from Chat Box??

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 06:47:21 PM

If I hide GLD, will this also hide the Cult members from Chat Box??
No hydro you must suffer Smiley
xorxor

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 06:53:18 PM

thats a great fix. not even a trade-off, everybody gets everything he wanted.

fuck deeponion, fuck bitcoincash, all glory to one BITCOIN
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 06:54:54 PM

thats a great fix. not even a trade-off, everybody gets everything he wanted.

That is the goal give folks what they want.
featherman

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:04:54 PM

haha this is fucking perfect  Grin
nor9867

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 07:15:20 PM

I like this feature.
St.Bit

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:22:45 PM

I don't know why YAC is on that list, but that's a question probably everybody would ask about the coin they are involved with.

Sign a message and get some YAC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300152.0
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: