Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ok Cryptsy - lets add helpful info to fix it - I will start with a 100% fix.  (Read 1729 times)
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 08:09:58 PM

Good ideas

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 08:39:31 PM

cryptsy and pretty much all other crypto exchanges should look into wall st trading platforms. They all have this amateurish college dorm room look implementations. Even thought BTC-E is run by the russian mafia and I don't trade there for that same reason, they are the ones that come closer, although still far away from a professional implementation
bigvern

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 09:32:35 PM

This feature has now been implemented.

I've also added some editable preferences for the chatbox.

BigVern
bigvern

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 09:35:01 PM

cryptsy and pretty much all other crypto exchanges should look into wall st trading platforms. They all have this amateurish college dorm room look implementations. Even thought BTC-E is run by the russian mafia and I don't trade there for that same reason, they are the ones that come closer, although still far away from a professional implementation

Unfortunately I do not have a Wall Street backing for this project.    Those projects take teams of people months to complete.

As more users trade on Cryptsy, more refinement will be done and features will be added.

BigVern
rpg

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 10:33:32 PM

Unfortunately I do not have a Wall Street backing for this project.    Those projects take teams of people months to complete.

As more users trade on Cryptsy, more refinement will be done and features will be added.

BigVern

In regards to the wall st large teams, well, ......... someone has to justify their job creating bureaucracy

I don't believe you need to go as far as synchronized trading platforms between exchanges, or high availability transaction processing, or message queueing, you're not processing 1000s of transactions per second. I was looking into a few basic concepts, that I'm sure are already implemented in the background: the symbol, the trading tape and the level 2 aka book. Graphics with trading signals are also nice, there are few sites that do it for BTC but none for the alts thats i'm aware of. Open an account on tdameritrade or scotttrade or fidelity, see how they present the data to the user. In a world of over 10000 stock trading symbols there's no way they can show every single one. You only need to know the symbols you have a position on. A trading tape would be nice as well The level 2 only needs to be shown on a separate window, opened at the user request. A table with the most active cryptos by volume and BTC.

digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 10:35:16 PM

thats a great fix. not even a trade-off, everybody gets everything he wanted.

that's how freedom rolls ! : D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 10:35:34 PM

BigVern

More great work vern!
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 10:44:36 PM

I don't know why YAC is on that list, but that's a question probably everybody would ask about the coin they are involved with.

sorry mate obviously i'm biased :

1. I can't be invloved with something called "Yet Another Coin"

2. I'm not confident its not a huge slap and someone is GPU mining the death out of it + bot

= ASIC scam in new world?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Dayne

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 10:44:51 PM

BigVern

More great work vern!
http://i41.tinypic.com/mtbhcj.png

Lovely quick fix! Awesome support from bigvern. Smiley

I think that you should make these setting apply to the "Your Available Balances" section on the right and the "Account Balances" page.

Then it would be completely perfect. Cheesy
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 10:45:19 PM

BigVern

More great work vern!

Holy shit that's great ! let me test that ! : D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 10:47:23 PM

Fix the session timeout, I hate having to login to Cryptsy 6-10 times each day!
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 10:47:59 PM

I think that you should make these setting apply to the "Your Available Balances" section on the right and the "Account Balances" page.

from original post:

- This of course takes that un-ticked cross from the list on the left and from everywhere else on the site.

- At any time they can pop back on in there and turn them back on.

- once they are un-ticked in the "Crosses" box this automatically takes them from the Account deposit section (saving hours of fun scrolling though there to find your deposit wallet)

i even bolded it.

does it do this ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 10:55:51 PM

Ok tested it

got a "bad gateway" error

resubmitted and bam it worked !

can they come out of the deposit section as well ?

{oliver type face with bowel of soup}
dosn't matter if that takes longer - people just want to know it will happen.  < like the hair conditioner..

goodbye every other SHA-256 Cross !

Cya Royalcoin ! <wtf was that anyway?

bye bye to all my little animal friends !

Cya if you are ever profitable !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Dayne

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 11:10:11 PM

from original post:

- This of course takes that un-ticked cross from the list on the left and from everywhere else on the site.

- once they are un-ticked in the "Crosses" box this automatically takes them from the Account deposit section (saving hours of fun scrolling though there to find your deposit wallet)

i even bolded it.

does it do this ?

It didn't when I first posted, however it's working for the "Your Available Balances" section on the left now.

I can still see every different coin in my "Account Balances" section, though.
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 11:26:40 PM

from original post:

i even bolded it.

does it do this ?

It didn't when I first posted, however it's working for the "Your Available Balances" section on the left now.

I can still see every different coin in my "Account Balances" section, though.

yeah same lets give the man time .

+

@ rpg Fuck wall st they can suck a donkey < how long did that just take for Vern to implement?

if that was Wall St there would have had to be a full congressional sitting and a monkey jerk session, plus the IRS would have had to Gesptapo like chase down some innocent people while looking after the best and brightest at Goldmanand HSBC etc.  < ha ha and you call it a "Russian Mafia" lol

Wall St = Premined Analcoin on SHA-256, with only 4 dudes owning an ASIC.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
bigvern

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 11:54:55 PM

Ok tested it

dosn't matter if that takes longer - people just want to know it will happen.  < like the hair conditioner..

I'm still working on a redesign of that section.

BigVern
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 12:00:00 AM

Ok tested it

I'm still working on a redesign of that section.

BigVern

you are a ledgend BigVern - you are making my fav Exchange right now !

wish you the best !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: