Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Bitcoin Marketplaces  (Read 2352 times)
n741089 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 08:43:43 AM

I decided to compile a list of bitcoin marketplaces obviously it is still very small but it will grow overtime.
Please suggest any that i have missed out.

bitcoin7
tradehill
Mt.Gox

To all people looking to get into bitcoins i recommend you sign-up at these sites ASAP. Cheesy

And as said before Please suggest any that i have missed out.

Thanks
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WillMitchell

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 08:45:40 AM

AKA I decided to give everybody affiliate links   Lips sealed

Here is mine if anybody wants to not use this spammers  Grin

http://bit.ly/bitcoin1

n741089 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 08:48:51 AM

AKA I decided to give everybody affiliate links   Lips sealed

Here is mine if anybody wants to not use this spammers  Grin

http://bit.ly/bitcoin1
lol hi SPaMx182
WillMitchell

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 08:50:39 AM

Hey howd you figure that out lol

n741089 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 08:56:36 AM

Hey howd you figure that out lol
XD i dled your share and used your ref-link
WillMitchell

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 08:58:03 AM

Haha nice! Scared me for a sec  Lips sealed

Manko

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 10:39:33 AM

It's going to be interesting to see if MT Gox stays at the top of the Exchange list, and if not which one will take the lead. I signed up with Bitcoin7, because the transfer charges are low. Tradehill is too expensive for bank transfers outside of the USA. But I will stick with MT Gox, as that is the cheapest, and will hopefully survive what may come.
WillMitchell

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 10:50:47 AM

It's going to be interesting to see if MT Gox stays at the top of the Exchange list, and if not which one will take the lead. I signed up with Bitcoin7, because the transfer charges are low. Tradehill is too expensive for bank transfers outside of the USA. But I will stick with MT Gox, as that is the cheapest, and will hopefully survive what may come.

Im on Bitcoin7 now. I cant trust Mt Gox again. Moreover, I would assume an exchange with bitcoin in the URL will do better over time Smiley

swop

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 11:01:39 AM

So you'd recommend Bitcoin7? What's their fees?
WillMitchell

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 11:11:27 AM

Ya, I posted my link above - http://bit.ly/bitcoin1

Their fees are about the same as everybody else. I like them more than the other sites because they are dedicated to the statistics and marketing end of it. They also have a great referral program.

Willo

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 11:23:42 AM

wheres the best place too trade In GBP? no-one seems too want too sell too me on here, and all other sites iv found only do USD, or should i convert into USD and do it like that?
zaphod

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 11:44:12 AM

I decided to compile a list of bitcoin marketplaces obviously it is still very small but it will grow overtime.
Please suggest any that i have missed out.

bitcoin7
tradehill
Mt.Gox

To all people looking to get into bitcoins i recommend you sign-up at these sites ASAP. Cheesy

And as said before Please suggest any that i have missed out.

Thanks

And feel free to use my reference numbers instead of the OP's.  Wink

https://www.bitcoin7.com/?ref=8255
http://www.tradehill.com/?r=TH-R19220
zaphod

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 11:48:58 AM

wheres the best place too trade In GBP? no-one seems too want too sell too me on here, and all other sites iv found only do USD, or should i convert into USD and do it like that?

It seems that most of the sites don't have integrated currency conversion in their marketplace, and I believe USD is the most liquid, and perhaps EUR after that?
bitcoinfancy

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 12:30:56 PM

i think we need a fresh new market untouched by this whole "magic the gathering online exchange" = ie mtgox lol
Manko

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 04:29:30 PM

Im on Bitcoin7 now. I cant trust Mt Gox again. Moreover, I would assume an exchange with bitcoin in the URL will do better over time Smiley

Good point, as part of the name it will give it a good boost as far as search engines are concerned (SEO - Search Engine Optimisation).
WillMitchell

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 05:08:12 AM

Good point, as part of the name it will give it a good boost as far as search engines are concerned (SEO - Search Engine Optimisation).

Exactly

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: