Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About Bounties and Promotions  (Read 587 times)
borishaifa (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:40:48 AM

First of all, I want to apply to devs and explain my position. Guys, you do a lot of work to promote your new projects, I understand it and I understand you perfectly well. But also I would like to be understood by you. The matter is - your bonuses are too small. You understand it and it is naturall. For me it's OK, I don't complain  Smiley But, frankly speaking (and I think you understand it) I take part not only in YOUR BOUNTY program, but in some more in order to get some real profit. So, I take part in a dozen of bounties usually.

It is very hard to control the situation and to be 100% effective in all bounties, it is practically full-time working day  Wink But, again that is not the deal I want to talk about. The matter is  - now I prefer that project, which organize bounty campaign more thorougly, whih make special websites or at least special pages for that. I don't mention now creativity, however it shold be present too. For example, currently is going on bounty-contest of Open Money. It is very good, interesting and quality organized project. I sholdn't think myself "where to go, what to likem what to repost etc." They do everything themselves. I just get the tasks everyday and that's all. Also is well organized Anryze bounty, BTCsearch  and some others.

So, I am a very "small person", but I have many firends and followers. And what I say - could be a kind of signal to you. I stop taking part in bounties, that "want me to do all their work and get pennies for that". Current project is the last one. Also I refused to take part Twitter, FB and allother social networks promotions (sorry, SpaceICO devs), though initially agreed. I went on participating only in bitcointalk forum signature campaign with that one.

Since now, I will take part only in Bounties, that propose a special page or websute for that. It also could be a kind of filter for fake projects. Not totally effective, but just one more.

Thank you for understanding, devs. Also I would like to get opinions of promoters and people, who take part in bounty campaigns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MBworld

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:42:59 AM

one should boycott of such projects chitting low reward in return
borishaifa (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:06:20 AM

I don't think boycott is a good idea. And also it is hard realized one  Smiley But we may do everything easier if share the work from both sides
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 05:33:14 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 05:47:21 AM by USBitcoinServices.Com

Thank you for taking the initiative on this big issue about projects treating bad and in a disrespectful way to the bounty participants. As you said this takes a lot of time tracking each bounty and there is a lot of time wasted when the project doesn't have a good manager with precise info and more importantly with good and clear communication. Most of the time participants need to be asking all the time very basic questions that need to be already in the first page, like updated spreadsheets, all type of dates, report needed or not, etc, etc. One big issue is that bounty project still needs the participants to send weekly report!! My god that's a big wasting time, these days there are boots to do that and track that! For that reason one important point to be considered and take action on it would be if there is a bounty project willing to get weekly reports, we all participants won't accept it and they have to eliminate that rule!

Perhaps all the bounty participants we need to get together, at least online and discuss further this, this will be useful for everybody, we can help ourselves to save time and stop those bounty programs that are not professional, not responsible, etc, etc. And make a plan for it.

For example, we should create a master spreadsheet where all projects with bounty should first put all their info there (pre ICO dates, ICO date, all necessary links, spreadsheets, etc., all the basics at least) then come and publish their Bounty thread!! In that way we the bounty participants no longer need to waste time getting pieces of information here and there!!

Or this can be a job opportunity for someone that can just use his/her time for this matter and find a way how to reward him/her. But perhaps there is a web tool in order to handle this too. BUT if there is web tool it needs to be just one point for all, because it is awful to be registering thousand of accounts one for each bounty project!! and the ones that are already are not good!!

So, If we want to achieve this, we need to call to all bounty participants to push this forward and make this happen!

borishaifa (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:39:30 AM

Thank you very much for yor opinion. You are absolutely right - we should unite somehow. Only this way everyone will get what he needs. By the way, I like your idea about master spreadsheet very much  Wink I am sure developers already have someting intereseting and suitable to propose. But in case with bounty-website, or bounty-page attached to the project side, probably, there will be no need in that.
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:04:13 AM

As a newbie in bounty hunter, what I hate much is manager who ask us to make 5 or more own post per week in social media. As we know the topic just about ICO. If I am have such creativity I think I will become a writer or a blogger  Grin
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:50:24 AM

Yes I agree to some extent that project management needs to make quality bounty campaigns.I don't favor to shut any specific bounty campaign.The biggest problem is from both sides.Some projects now lure participants with big bounty amounts and after campaign ends they change rules and lower the amount.Recent case is Bowhead they announced 1000 000 AHT tokens for bounties.But after campaign ended and 15days passed they lower down the amount to 80,000 AHT with a silly reason that they sold low quantity but same time it was in their plan that they will not burn the unsold tokens and bring them in the market after sometime in 2018.The Project management & bounty manager who is one of us(bounty hunters community) Scammed all participants.Me and few other maybe only one other participant objected it and they through us out of the final token distribution list.Its very sad that other participants accept their terms after a low rate opposition.They waste 9weeks of participants and inreturn paid the token whose value is negligible.Project is one of the best as I personally invested small amount in it but they scammed the bounty participants.
On other hand I joined Hubbi network for signature & twitter campaign and after 4weeks they paid me 5300 HBT coins worth approx $900.Its big amount in my country.So we needs to scan good projects by ourselves and also needs to unite against such a incidents like Bowhead did with bounty hunters so that bounty hunting be a good earning profession as this market is in initial face of its journey.
borishaifa (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:13:48 AM

You are absolutely right. That is what I am talking about too. We should scan good projects and promote them. But, anyway, it is still a risky deal. How can we know what project will be a successful one? It is very hard question. So, we are forced to jake part im a few of them. here is another difficulty and another question. How to cope with all them? Terms and conditions are different. That is why - my idea is to take part only in that bounties where bounty manager DOES his work. And the easiest way to do it - not in the forum, but in a special website made by the project administration. They plan to earn millions. Is it hard to find money and build bouty-affiliate page?? Where we all will see our statistic in clear way and not in secrect spreadsheets, that many fake-projects even don't represent.
KenKeniff

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:01:05 AM

Good afternoon!

I'd like to share a really good project with you - Nousplatform. Their Bounty Campaign has just started. It has nice terms, clear tasks, user-friendly report forms and a transparent points system. Everything is very easy!
If you have at least 200 followers in your social networks, you may begin to complete tasks today.

NOUS is the platform for decentralized investment funds on blockchain, which will remove the boundaries between funds and investors. The project was named as the best project of Cryptomind ICO-auction and keeps running at full speed.

More information about the project: https://nousplatform.com/ico
Join us at Telegram: https://t.me/Bounty_Nousplatform
Join us on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236656
borishaifa (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:56:13 AM

Maybe)) Thank you for sharing the information. I will have a look at this project a little bit later. But the main idea was not to find any good bounty-campaign, but try to make them better in the whole. Sure it is very hard task, but anyway, if we speak about it - there is a chance to change something. If we don't speak - everything goes the same way.
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:21:05 PM

honestly for me i try to filter out projects when looking for bounties in a very simple way:

1. Any project that does not have a well detailed ANN even in the bounty page is a minus.
2. Any project without an effective bounty program manager who is ALWAYS on hand is a NO
3. Any project without clear rules and guidelines on the bounty thread is a clear waste of time
4. Bounties with too many rules and terms and conditions are not worth it at all

THIS HELPS I HOPE
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:41:23 PM

First of all, I want to apply to devs and explain my position. Guys, you do a lot of work to promote your new projects, I understand it and I understand you perfectly well. But also I would like to be understood by you. The matter is - your bonuses are too small. You understand it and it is naturall. For me it's OK, I don't complain  Smiley But, frankly speaking (and I think you understand it) I take part not only in YOUR BOUNTY program, but in some more in order to get some real profit. So, I take part in a dozen of bounties usually.

It is very hard to control the situation and to be 100% effective in all bounties, it is practically full-time working day  Wink But, again that is not the deal I want to talk about. The matter is  - now I prefer that project, which organize bounty campaign more thorougly, whih make special websites or at least special pages for that. I don't mention now creativity, however it shold be present too. For example, currently is going on bounty-contest of Open Money. It is very good, interesting and quality organized project. I sholdn't think myself "where to go, what to likem what to repost etc." They do everything themselves. I just get the tasks everyday and that's all. Also is well organized Anryze bounty, BTCsearch  and some others.

So, I am a very "small person", but I have many firends and followers. And what I say - could be a kind of signal to you. I stop taking part in bounties, that "want me to do all their work and get pennies for that". Current project is the last one. Also I refused to take part Twitter, FB and allother social networks promotions (sorry, SpaceICO devs), though initially agreed. I went on participating only in bitcointalk forum signature campaign with that one.

Since now, I will take part only in Bounties, that propose a special page or websute for that. It also could be a kind of filter for fake projects. Not totally effective, but just one more.

Thank you for understanding, devs. Also I would like to get opinions of promoters and people, who take part in bounty campaigns.

This is a very good initiative, we need to voice out our concerns as bounty hunters. It is unfair to ask me to personally make five or more post about a project I did not bring up. The worse thing is they even give you a time limit to report your posts and if you miss that time you have missed your payment for that week. Bounty managers should understand that their pay is usually small to depend on and we need to join many campaigns at a time to also make it big. They should therefore not expect us to spend the all our time on one campaign. In reference to twitter and Facebook campaigns, I suggest that they make the posts themselves so that we will share.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: