Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CENTRA !  (Read 546 times)
InShadesOfBlue (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:17:49 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 05:59:20 AM by InShadesOfBlue

An Instagram post uploaded yesterday, features the DJ KHALED holding a new cryptocurrency debit card called Centra, while brandishing a bottle of vodka. A caption describes the Centra card and wallet as the "ultimate winner" in debit cards powered by tokens.
American record producer and radio personality DJ Khaled makes public his acquisition of Titanium Centra Card on his Instagram handle.

**Khaled’s post comes just a few weeks after Boxing World Champion, Floyd Mayweather also publicised his ownership of Centra crypto debit card.**

https://cointelegraph.com/news/like-mayweather-dj-khaled-publicizes-ownership-of-centra-crypto-debit-card

It's fantastic. Just look at the chart.

I don't believe in speculation. I believe in

1) TECH

2) The TEAM

And Centra checks those boxes. I missed the damn ICO (was getting drunk in Bali- ughhh). Anyways, this is gonna be the coin of the year - as so many of you have mentioned before here I bought it at 40 cents. It's already $1 !!!!

This will reach $2-4 after their mid-October announcement. And $5-10 (after first week November)

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:15:36 AM

What's different about CENTRA?  Got any good links?
InShadesOfBlue (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:24:41 AM

FLOYD MAYWEATHER!!

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/09/19/centra-token-sale-begins-floyd-mayweather-endorsement/

His plans are to use these in all sporting events as buying means. 
kslavik

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:43:59 AM

Centra ANN thread was spammed by bots to keep the thread active and on top. There have been multiple scam accusations about the project. I don't really trust them.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:58:43 AM

FLOYD MAYWEATHER!!

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/09/19/centra-token-sale-begins-floyd-mayweather-endorsement/

His plans are to use these in all sporting events as buying means. 
Not exactly a glowing endorsement. I mean this guy can't even read? This is for sure a paid advertisement as oppose to him discovering and buying some.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:00:57 AM

Centra does seem to have a solid road map and whitepaper,

However it could be argued that the Market is already getting saturated with this type of token/card.

The crypto market is much smaller than the real world Fiat market, so it does not really need/ can sustain a large number of different companies creating payment cards.

Monero, TenX and many others have already come along, I think personally I will wait and see which of the cards is working well in my country and will go with that one in the end.
omnik

Activity: 569

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:08:07 AM

It's fantastic. Just look at the chart.

I don't believe in speculation. I believe in

1) TECH

2) The TEAM

And Centra checks those boxes. I missed the damn ICO (was getting drunk in Bali- ughhh). Anyways, this is gonna be the coin of the year - as so many of you have mentioned before here I bought it at 40 cents. It's already $1 !!!!

This will reach $2-4 after their mid-October announcement. And $5-10 (after first week November)
Damn even binance doesn't give a good hype to the centra, I think the centra token will be dumped as fast as possible and that will be recover again. I'm believing about the future of centra and that will be even better than monaco project
InShadesOfBlue (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:50:28 AM

The best thing about CENTRA is good TECH - everything else is just noise.

They have a great roadmap - and have met every single commitment. After Oct 13th announcement , I hope to see a massive surge !
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:56:18 AM

Even I don't find anything interesting about the Centra because many people are talking Centra is based on the technology and Card issuing with multiple wallets. It is in the early stages that's team is pumping in the market.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:00:55 AM

I sure do hope so that what you're saying is true, might be buying this coin too and hold it for a couple of years. I did hear about this coin especially when Mayweather was one of its endorser and forgot about it after. Then just now, I've been hearing a lot of great news about this coin too.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
InShadesOfBlue (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:25:35 AM

An Instagram post uploaded yesterday, features the DJ KHALED holding a new cryptocurrency debit card called Centra, while brandishing a bottle of vodka. A caption describes the Centra card and wallet as the "ultimate winner" in debit cards powered by tokens.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:22:13 AM

I think the team focus more on BUZZ than spending active time in the lab developing their platform, the guys promoting their card do understand what the project is all about, they are just doing their own work

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:01:27 AM

You think centra has a future potential. I have noticed that the main ann threads are the only spam messages I've ever had if it's just a hype. According to my research about centra mayweather and dj khaled are its investors. I just want to be true.
Rostchild

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:25:21 AM

New comer and it has future,
I ll buy it more.
I think this coin is a good one for long term.

Buying time now.
CaesarCipher

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:19:17 AM

There is a write up on Fortune.com website about DJ Khaled being the latest celebrity to endorse a coin. Could be some good publicity around this so worth taking a look for speculating.
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

CENTRA FOUNDERS ARRESTED FOR FRAUD!

http://www.coinfox.info/news/9186-centra-founders-arrested-in-us-token-dips-by-60
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:52:31 PM

yah right, but I see in discor many people who still believe that centra will come back, even many who ordered to buy the coin.saya myself do not believe because honestly I have more than 10k
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: