Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputation Thread for INRBTC  (Read 14135 times)
inrbtcad (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 04:30:08 PM

Thank u so much for your quick response. I must accept the fact that your documentation is really good. My initial question does not apply for u as u dont take any money deposit, but the basic concern remains which u have covered in https://inrbtc.com/info/faq Question No. 9.

What happens when the Seller does not transfer the Bitcoins after a trade is executed ?

By going through the answer, what I understand, that there is always a chance for the buyer to get cheated, but seller will be prohibited from operating with the same BTC address and Bank A/c No.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you for the compliment.

I will have to correct you immediately because any user who sees your understanding will be of opinion that the buyer can be cheated.  The understanding is wrong. 

This is a exact copy of a small portion included at the section How It Works with some extra highlighting.
When a Buy order price and a Sell order price match, a Trade Order is executed.
The Seller receives the Trade Details in addition to a BTC Address to send the Bitcoins mentioned in the trade order.
This BTC Address sent to the Seller is owned by INRBTC.
The Buyer is sent the Trade details in addition to the BTC Address and the Seller's Bank Account Details.
The Buyer is asked to deposit the Trade amount into the Seller's account after the Seller transfers the Bitcoins.
After the Seller transfers the Bitcoins, INRBTC sends an email to the Buyer to deposit the Amount to the Seller's account
The Buyer has to deposit the Amount to the Seller's Bank Account and inform support@inrbtc.com

As of now , 606 trades have been executed on our platform. Not even a single trade has gone into dispute because the Buyer and the Seller had a smooth transaction.  The security is built into the system. Trade with peace is our USP  Smiley

Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Indian currency using INRBTC Trading Platform  INRBTC

Reputation Thread
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:13:36 PM

Yes, U r right. My stupidity. I got it wrong. So the flow is like...

Bitcoin: Seller --> Trader --> Buyer
Money: Buyer --> Seller

Is this confirmation always manual ?

inrbtcad (OP)

Activity: 116

Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 05:28:19 PM

Bitcoin: Seller --> INRBTC --> Buyer

Unfortunately yes, unless the Indian banks are going to provide an API to check the transactions like bitcoin blockchain does  Wink

Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Indian currency using INRBTC Trading Platform  INRBTC

Reputation Thread
globalgaurav

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:47:35 PM

Unfortunately yes, unless the Indian banks are going to provide an API to check the transactions like bitcoin blockchain does  Wink

Roll Eyes
 Grin
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 04:49:56 AM

Is inrbtc coming back up?
Maybe some new Avatar?

sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:52:21 PM

I am worried too. I was considering some investment in mining rigs and then saw RBI notice on INRBTC and buysellbitco.in. Should I go ahead?
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 02:00:47 PM

I am worried too. I was considering some investment in mining rigs and then saw RBI notice on INRBTC and buysellbitco.in. Should I go ahead?

Crypto is in for the long run. The route of adoption is what is being decided here.

sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:13:37 PM

Crypto is in for the long run. The route of adoption is what is being decided here.

Official inquiries run quite long in India and legislation takes years, thats why i am worried. Bitcoin themselves are not of much use in india right now. you have to sell them for inr, and all reputed traders have suspended their services.
joyjeet

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 07:40:38 PM

Hello guys!

Just finished a payment with INRBTC. It was a great experience as this was my first time purchasing BTC. Apart from a few roadblocks along the way I must say it was pretty smooth.

This review will include everything that transpired so you know the do's and don'ts when purchasing from them (its mostly to do with their current interface... which they are revamping). So here is the review:

When I wanted to purchase some BTC i couldn't find any review about them. And honestly was hesitant at first to purchase from them (as the site is still not fully developed). But I decided to take the risk and filled up their purchase form for their minimum (0.05 BTC) from their "Buy Bitcoins" page. Unfortunately that did not work. Frustrated I went back to the homepage and tried the purchase form there (by clicking buy bitcoins button). It finally worked and I got my order in the mail within half an hour.

In the details provided via the mail they had added an extra digit in their account number. Luckily for me, since I had HDFC netbanking, it prevented me from continuing the payment. So I went back to the site and contacted them via "Live Chat" from where I got the actual account number. Moral of the story? before purchasing double-check the account number. I believe they have rectified this and should no longer be a problem.

One other goof-up by them was in adding an extra zero to the minimum amount (should have been 0.5BTC). Naturally, this being my first time, I had ordered for 0.05BTC. They were kind enough to accept this order (they accepted their fault which is really cool for any good business) and process it for me.

However, this time I had yet another minor issue. The netbanking beneficiary activation takes 12 hours to complete. The window for order processing given to me was only 4 hours (so they can absorb the risk of price fluctuation). When I informed them about this issue, they were gracious enough to extended the window to 12 hours. Finally I could make the payment after 15 hours of placing the order and have received my 0.05 BTC now Cheesy

TL;DR: Great service and I recommend them for purchasing BTC.

Points they can improve on:
1. Better website
2. Make sure the bank details are published soon so one can add them as beneficiary via netbanking (takes 12-24 hours)

Points they are great at:
1. Amazing support (if you have any issues don't hesitate to have a live chat. They are kind and treat customers like kings).
2. You get your bitcoins as soon as your deposit is confirmed (no waiting period, at least for me)

I hope this review will be helpful for anyone deciding to purchase from them. If I had a review I would have probably not wasted too much time contemplating.

Krishna Kumar.

Hello Krishna
Saw your post while searching for bitcoin sellers
Tried opening up the site you are referring to but it gives me an error
I think the site does not exist anymore or what, since this thread is also pretty old
Wuld you be kind enough to put some update or ask a mod to close the thread pls

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 07:46:16 PM

Locked.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: