Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:18:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why waste time to earning some coin on site faucet?  (Read 803 times)
amrulshare (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:06:12 AM

Personally,  I like the faucet site which gives free coin  Grin. but in the end I feel bored because the income is not that much and I think it's a waste of time.
give me a reason why people spend the time to get bitcoin on a faucet site rigth now?  Huh

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
fbt

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 08:30:43 AM

give me a reason why people spend the time to get bitcoin on a faucet site rigth now?  Huh
well
it's funny but i use freebitcoin as a timer
i smoke and about half a year ago i thought that i smoke too much
so i decided to take a cigarette only after claim
and it works:)
amrulshare (OP)

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:39:35 AM

give me a reason why people spend the time to get bitcoin on a faucet site rigth now?  Huh
well
according, i think it stil boring , even the reward provided is not enough for me to buy cigarettes.
and smoking in a closed room is not good for your own health. so, you will spend more money for your health expenses  Grin

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:01:22 PM

Personally,  I like the faucet site which gives free coin  Grin. but in the end I feel bored because the income is not that much and I think it's a waste of time.

It is why I have programmed a kind of faucet where claimers can claim strategicaly.
If one claims same than other claimers it is boring.
If you claim randomly amount...you are bored because you earn big not oftem...perhaps never.
With my U2 system you are never bored because you have each time to ask you this question:
What is the best claim among the 5 possible.

All is very clear if you are able to see clear (lol)

In my big modesty...my kind of faucet is the best I know...[joke]

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 10:59:57 PM

I think that mostly people here started their bitcoin journey by using faucets. It's good thing to start, especially for unskilled newbies, they become familiar with bitcoin and start to understand how everything works and also get their first btc.
I don't see nothing bad that people still using faucets. It's hard to earn bigger money from faucets, but if you have some free time, i think it's better to claim some satoshi from faucet instead of wasting time on social networks or playing phone games. And if faucet user lives in poor country, every earned dollar really matters, so faucets can help.
I'm still using faucets, because with help of my referrals, I'm getting decent earnings, why I should stop?

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:23:38 AM

There aren't many faucet users anymore and those who still use it prefer traditional faucets like FreeBitco.in, because there you still have some chance to earn better prizes. Everyone has a luck day and today may be yours, so why not give it a try? You just need to press the "Roll" button and if you are lucky enough you can earn $200... It's like a free lottery every hour, what worth much more than normal lotteries.

Another sites have funny games which people like to play and earn some satoshis. Default faucets are being used for vacant people that have nothing more to do, they may think it's fun or the small earnings from faucets can worth on their countries.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
amrulshare (OP)

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:21:47 AM

I think that mostly people here started their bitcoin journey by using faucets. It's good thing to start, especially for unskilled newbies, they become familiar with bitcoin and start to understand how everything works and also get their first btc.
I don't see nothing bad that people still using faucets. It's hard to earn bigger money from faucets, but if you have some free time, i think it's better to claim some satoshi from faucet instead of wasting time on social networks or playing phone games. And if faucet user lives in poor country, every earned dollar really matters, so faucets can help.
I'm still using faucets, because with help of my referrals, I'm getting decent earnings, why I should stop?
if I have many referrals will be different story, I just think as a new to know bitcoin. Most likely will think the same with me that this is a waste of time and boring, most modern people prefer to earn money easily and much more  Cheesy Grin

There aren't many faucet users anymore and those who still use it prefer traditional faucets like FreeBitco.in, because there you still have some chance to earn better prizes. Everyone has a luck day and today may be yours, so why not give it a try? You just need to press the "Roll" button and if you are lucky enough you can earn $200... It's like a free lottery every hour, what worth much more than normal lotteries.

Another sites have funny games which people like to play and earn some satoshis. Default faucets are being used for vacant people that have nothing more to do, they may think it's fun or the small earnings from faucets can worth on their countries.
not every day we have the luck to get big prizes, even for months it can be realized. I agree with you if the small reward of the faucet can worth on some countries , thank for sharing

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:26:50 AM

it is a waste of time.

However, it is one of the main ways that people can actaully get to experience and experiment with bitcoin without having to put any money into it. Using faucets is the way that most people actually get started with bitcoin.

So faucets are serving a niche of new users, and introducing them to the bitcoin world. Old users rarely use faucets.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 03:29:35 AM

The small faucet claims I was making 4 years ago are now worth quite a lot. BTC was less than $20 when I started and obviously, the amount you could claim from a faucet was much higher in BTC terms. There is no reason why that won't be true in another four years from now. A few hundred satoshi here and there may seem pointless now, but it will be worthwhile if Bitcoin keeps gaining value in the same way.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
contrarian

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:49:11 AM

The small faucet claims I was making 4 years ago are now worth quite a lot. BTC was less than $20 when I started and obviously, the amount you could claim from a faucet was much higher in BTC terms. There is no reason why that won't be true in another four years from now. A few hundred satoshi here and there may seem pointless now, but it will be worthwhile if Bitcoin keeps gaining value in the same way.

Takes too much time to be worth it. Better to spend that time working and then buying much more bitcoin. Or posting in the forum and earning with campaigns, or maybe learning some new skill to use later to earn money. Faucets are good for beginners to test things not to get real money.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:09:45 AM

Takes too much time to be worth it. Better to spend that time working and then buying much more bitcoin. Or posting in the forum and earning with campaigns, or maybe learning some new skill to use later to earn money. Faucets are good for beginners to test things not to get real money.

You should do the other things as well but are you telling me the 0.35 BTC I have made from freebitco.in wasn't worth it?

contrarian

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:45:03 AM

You should do the other things as well but are you telling me the 0.35 BTC I have made from freebitco.in wasn't worth it?

Maybe it was worth it for the time you spent 4 years ago. But today, do you think it is still worth it? Don't you make much more with a signature campaign for example? For me just doing the captchas is extremely annoying. Lol. Better to talk in a forum.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 07:04:45 AM

Maybe it was worth it for the time you spent 4 years ago. But today, do you think it is still worth it? Don't you make much more with a signature campaign for example? For me just doing the captchas is extremely annoying. Lol. Better to talk in a forum.

The point I'm trying to make is those claims 4 years ago had the same value at the time as claims now have. By keeping hold of the BTC it has become worth something now due to BTC price increasing. If BTC performs the same over the next 4 years someone starting now will do just as well as I did.
Yes, I do make much more from the paid signature but why not do both and accumulate as much coin as you can? freebitco.in capture goes away if you leave enough balance in your account. I work at a PC all day so I keep a tab open and when I notice the timer has finished counting down I flip tabs and make one click. It's really not much effort at all.

Quimby88

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:44:41 AM

give me a reason why people spend the time to get bitcoin on a faucet site rigth now?  Huh
well
according, i think it stil boring , even the reward provided is not enough for me to buy cigarettes.
and smoking in a closed room is not good for your own health. so, you will spend more money for your health expenses  Grin

lol. and smoking outside is okay for your health? Cheesy
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:58:25 PM

Just think if some one like you and me thought in the same way about a particular faucet(don't remember the name...a couple of months back a senior member talked about this 'now archived faucet' giving the link too) way back around 2010/11 that used to give 1 btc every hour, how would we feel now to have got bored of/ignored it then?
That is special about BTC.

amrulshare (OP)

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:02:26 PM

well

lol. and smoking outside is okay for your health? Cheesy
yes, it's much better than we smoke in an enclosed space with the presence of cigarette marks. actually causing the disease mostly from cigarette butts Cheesy

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:07:11 PM

Just think if some one like you and me thought in the same way about a particular faucet(don't remember the name...a couple of months back a senior member talked about this 'now archived faucet' giving the link too) way back around 2010/11 that used to give 1 btc every hour, how would we feel now to have got bored of/ignored it then?
That is special about BTC.

The very first BTC faucet gave 5 BTC per claim which of course was just fractions of a penny at the time, just like the faucets now.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:09:11 PM

lol 3 years ago the same think i got about 1000-3000 satoshi each claim !
it was not much 3 years ago but now a days its a bit !!!
so if you think the btc kurse is gongin more up than claim small amounts it will be much more in years Wink

regards
amrulshare (OP)

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:32:34 AM

Personally,  I like the faucet site which gives free coin  Grin. but in the end I feel bored because the income is not that much and I think it's a waste of time.

lol 3 years ago the same think i got about 1000-3000 satoshi each claim !
it was not much 3 years ago but now a days its a bit !!!
so if you think the btc kurse is gongin more up than claim small amounts it will be much more in years Wink

regards
yes, i also think bitcoin going up in the future  Tongue and maybe 0.00000001 btc will be very expensive in 2020. Now i will try to be patient to get it. give a positive thing about the faucet if you have something more interested Grin

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:03:06 AM

Personally,  I like the faucet site which gives free coin  Grin. but in the end I feel bored because the income is not that much and I think it's a waste of time.
For the same time they claimed from faucets in 2010-2011 and earned 0.25-2 btc per claim.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: