Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PoolProfit.io: comparing profitability/fees of mining pools  (Read 983 times)
poolprofit.io (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:43:07 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 11:23:08 AM by poolprofit.io

Hey guys, there's a new website PoolProfit.io to help you easily compare profitability of the mining pools. The pool fees vastly differ and sometimes you have to dig really deep to actually find details about them. You also have to consider the amount of network fees and whether they are shared with miners. Currently top 12 pools by hashrate are included.

How it works? It takes real block data from blockchain from the last 30 days and apply pool fees on them. The result is net block reward - average reward from a block distributed amongst the miners. It doesn't differentiate between reward schemes, however if you do long term mining and don't often switch pools, the comparison should be pretty accurate. More info on the page.

Feedback appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:44:46 PM

if I can understand the web page, the show top 30 or not?? what about other pools?

kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1805

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:13:17 PM

Lulz - missing the pool that pays the best of them all - my pool KanoPool.

GBMiners sux - they get way too many orphans.
You ignored orphan rates that puts their return lower.
They don't know what they are doing with block submissions and have no expert on their team to deal with that - that's why they get so many orphans.

My fee has always been 0.9% since the beginning - long before GBMiners existed.
GBMiners simply copied my pool and all the software and made their fee the same.
They also removed my copyright from their web site that I wrote - yeah they're a bunch of thieving bastards - and thus not trustworthy.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
kritment

Activity: 109
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:40:41 AM

Yes add Kano... Nothing like this pool.  I have tried so many now for me there are only 2. Kano and Nicehash. Prohashing I like the concept but they have a lot of work to do to be stable
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: