Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:36:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think that corruption can be deleted totally in your country?  (Read 3116 times)
E-shipper

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:57:19 AM

I think we cannot fully eradicate corruption in this world, Countries are copying other countries, Government officials who has personal interest and continuously abusing their power are all over the world, We can lessen corruption if we will have government officials who has patriotism, Official who are actually after the well being of their own country and the future generation of that country. I just hope that Patriotism still exist in this generation or at least pass unto the next one, therefore we can still can count on our future leaders.

I do not see the patriotism of those people who are in power. All of them care only about their financial well-being and do not plan to eradicate corruption.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Orsenise

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:41:08 AM

corruption is part of every economy unfortunately and will never completely dissapear, or at least unlikely that it will. It's a race between the government and the bad guys, and has been going on for as long as there's humanity, because our life's are revolved around materialistic things (acquisition of things, such as money) which incentivizes people to "bend" the rules in order to acquire it. We need a completely different social structure to completely eradicate corruption (one that is not based on value, money and capitalism)
steve0nz

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:52:39 AM

I highly doubt it is even possible.
khitcathy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:01:15 PM

I want to stay positive but i think corruption cannot be deleted totally in our country because until there are people who are selfish and greedy,corruption will continually exist.Sad to say that there are so many people that still doing the wrong thing for their own self interest.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:18:21 PM

I'll be blunt, our country's government consists of those that are power hungry and will do anything to get just a tiny amount of cash from the citizens so that they could spend it on their personal needs... so the answer is no. The only solution to that problem is by putting them behind bars, with no special treatment whatsoever. Let them learn from their mistakes and that kind of punishment will do.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:19:03 PM

It can be deleted, if the government want to be serious about it, a strict rules can decrease and eliminate the number of corruption, China was known for the corruption, but now the corruption has been down significantly, corruption can be avoided if the person has morality and it need to be teach from small, the economic condition also become one of the factor people do corruption, if the government can manage this problem, I believe we can eliminate corruption
Kikestocio23

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:52:28 PM

Nope, Especially here in the Philippines. Our social construct is far worst than the others. We live for our own gain. We fight for our own instead of uniting to make this world a better place. Corruption takes place when there is envy and greed within your soul. I'm not talking about having faith on religion to eradicate this madness, because of the time, those people who lives inside the church are far worst than non-believers.

larap

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:11:46 PM

I prefer to stay positive and think that sometime in the future it will be deleted.
Yes, abusing power is in human nature. But elimination of corruption is in everybody’s interest and community as a whole would benefit from it.
And I believe blockchain technology can be used against it.
razzbee

Activity: 182

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:21:09 PM

Corruption is like a tooth ache, once it affects one tooth, it keeps spreading. Corruption might exist in many forms .. some seems not to be happening but under the scenes its going on...
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:01:50 AM

Delta has no intention of paying 300% Bombardier jet tariff in Boeing ...
money.cnn.com/2017/10/11/news/.../delta-bastian-no-way-bombardier-tariff-cseries/
1 day ago - Related: U.S. slaps stiff tariff on Bombardier's new jet. bombardier cs100 stats ... An artists conception of the Bombardier CS100 in Delta Air Lines colors. Bombardier's aerospace .... 2017 Cable News Network. A Time Warner ...

Bombardier was founded by Joseph-Armand Bombardier as L'Auto-Neige Bombardier Limitée (loosely translated to "Bombardier Snow Car Limited") on July 10, 1942, at Valcourt in the Eastern Townships, Quebec.[1] A mechanic who dreamed of building a vehicle that could "float on snow,"[citation needed] in 1937 Bombardier designed and produced his first snowmobile in a small Valcourt, Quebec repair shop.[3]

Bombardier's technological breakthrough in the design of bush vehicles came in the mid-1930s when he developed a drive system that revolutionized travel in snow and swampy conditions. In 1937 Bombardier sold 12 snowmobiles, named the B7 and, in 1942, created l'Auto-Neige Bombardier Limitée company.

Now IRELAND if i open a sweet shop and another one opens up beside me and cuts me out
will the government step in and pay for my workers and fill my sweet shop up so i can have the
profits?..

See capitalism is what you wanted and this is what happens companies come and go ..
Bombardier in Belfast wants government to step in what with my TAXES Angry Angry..

And no i make my own way because if i fail i don't get paid a carrot no pension or nothing
no medical i pay for it all myself..

In construction your self employed no holiday pay or nothing..
So it's corruption if the government steps in and pay for workers for Bombardier because your workers should be added on to the price of a plane BUT it's not and that's why you got TAX at 300% slapped on your asses ..

Is it fair that a company that sells products doesn't have workers or tax over heads?..

OK so what about my little sweet shop do i get the same treatment?

See always one rule for big companies and one rule for little companies ..

CORRUPTION ..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:11:43 AM

Bombardier does not belong to the UK so why are we moaning  Undecided..

will my little sweet shop get the same treatment in Canada I.E will the Canadian people pay for my sweet shop so i can keep the profits even though i am from the UK?..

What about BRITISH STEEL what did you do for those workers NOTHING..
So i expect the same for Bombardier ..

I mean if you build something else then you can sell it but i don't want 1 penny of my taxes going on a company that's not even BRITISH Angry Angry..

Business is business they slap taxes on you you do it to them..
BUT what do you sell that if you be funny they could hit you even worse

Business is business welcome to capitalism because the whole planet wants to own the
whole world Cheesy Cheesy..

Some will win and some will loose that's just the way it goes ..

I mean if your company makes a i phone 1 and never changes it will die because someone will make a better product..

So don't be asking for my taxes to make i phone ones all just to keep workers in a job then we are loosing money MY MONEY Angry Angry..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:18:22 AM

It was funny some women said let Belfast look after Belfast like trump is doing Cheesy Cheesy..

I don't think she knows how business works ..
I mean Belfast is one dot on the map the USA is massive Cheesy Cheesy..

What could you do to the USA that the USA couldn't do 10 times worse?..
See some people have no clue how this planet works ..
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:59:50 AM

In my own opinion i think it can be deleted if the leader has a strong will to do it, most of the politicians here in our country are corrupts, they stole money from the peoples taxes and from the other peoples money,. They even killed each other only for the money. And i think our president will hunt this corrupt government officials and he is going to imprison them one by one. Corruption in our country is like a desease that transmit to one another.

Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:04:59 AM

Yes if they're responsible. In my country in philippines iknow someone is making use of his position to get own money. but president duterte prevent it. like
 the impeachment of 2 ombudsman, chief justice because they got bias im not promoting president duterte. im just seeing that president duterte make changes in philippines and he prevented the corruption in our country. Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:45:07 AM

Do you guys know some real country where this is currently happening? I wish this one exists, but sadly I think is impossible to delete corruption totally, for me it sounds like a perfect Utopia.

Anyway I believe it is possible to reduce to a minimum expression this corruption situation and I wonder:

What if any politician, before be able to presents him/her self as a candidate must pass a serie of legal tests and standards like the judges does? Probably less people would like to make the effort, but maybe the people willing to do it, are the ones we need for a better non corruption situation.

Corruption can be eliminated in a country. But it takes alot of changing. It would need for the current government to teach the kids of corruption. Either by showing them the bad effects of it, or actively teaching them honor. I would like to think if we show a deep sense of love of country or a high standard of honor then there won't be corruption. In my country, i would like to think that it will be erased but not in my lifetime

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pretty Boy

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:58:57 AM

if you don't think so, can you explain how to solve that problem? at least it starts from your selves?
Corruption has been lurking all over our country even from the very first time the government of my country was made. But i believe that someday that it will end in the hands of a true leader that will change and erase this corruption away from our country.
Asa hoream

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:42:08 PM

Depending on the government, seriously handle it or want to be the world's darkest country.

Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:03:55 PM

if you don't think so, can you explain how to solve that problem? at least it starts from your selves?

I dont think corruption will be elliminated in some countries because of the governemt official who want to have rich family. They want a fame comming from their money or funds that why its hard to elliminate it in our country.
Bakukang

Activity: 151

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:22:33 PM

Not.Because corruption is on the system.And thus making a person taking some money in corrupting.If the government will change the system and change the people who makes the system corrupt then they will be a chance to get rid of corruption.

LopkupHAchEnK

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:22:12 PM

no theres really hard

because human nature is never satisfied
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: