Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think that corruption can be deleted totally in your country?  (Read 3110 times)
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:54:47 PM

if you don't think so, can you explain how to solve that problem? at least it starts from your selves?

I think it would be hard for us to eradicate corruption ourselves. We all know that it has been a major problem of countries even before. It starts with leaders to it's smallest unit. It will be hard for ordinary citizens to control it since the government and it's leaders are the ones who hold the budget and taxes for our countries expenses.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rowel21

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:43:54 PM

its hard as long people in here don't do there part cross in wrong way making staff by there own interest
selfishness is the Root of this even our president goal is to stop corruption when in on our own can't do there little own part as a Philippine citizen I think we don't achieve anything

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:11:45 PM

I don't think this is possible. We humans have a lot of emotions and very strong desire which sometimes causing greed and leads to corruption.

kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:05:12 PM

In my country corruption is way of life. You can't do nothing without it here Sad
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:16:17 PM

I doubt if corruption can be totally eradicated in my society because it has become an habit which most  people welcome.
_SENA_

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:12:58 AM

Yes ,If there's no thief person in our government and there's no corruption people .And if they trustworthy in their job there is no corruption.
Aba

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:41:06 AM

Corruption has been there since long ago and  taken root. In my opinion it is difficult to remove the act of corruption. Corruption itself is done because there are factors such as opportunity and the honesty level of a person. How to overcome it is by  always to trying be honest and avoid opportunities that allow the creation of corruption
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:10:29 AM

That is the thing that the most impossible thing to happen. A good government can only lessen the problem but no form of government can eliminate it. That's the true thing all I know.
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:05:08 AM

I don't think so, it cannot be totally erased or deleted as long as people did not acknowledge it as a sin all the more they do it the more it cling to her.. for a country to be change it starts in individual person..when sin abound the nation suffer.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:11:43 AM

In my own perspective, I don't think so that the corruption in every country will be eliminated or deleted. Because there is always some one who will do it, there is always some one or group of people who will use the country's money for their own personal need. Even though the leader or president of a particular country is really good, there is always someone inside the government who will corrupt.

The evil person that you have mentioned above is working for some evil forces. His or her aim is to corrupt their own country but as society, we must really be really careful about such people and we should not elect these kind of people to rule us.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Anjazvatoni4

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:55:38 AM

My country is among the most corrupt countries in the world.
In my opinion, if removing the corruptors is simply not possible.
because it is a trait based on offspring and traits influenced by greedy people.
But to anticipate the corrupt nature,
Everyone should be equipped with good knowledge since childhood. and a country should have strict regulations like china. every corrupt person should be put to death.
Because my country majority of Muslim government dare not follow rules like china.
CGShiba

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:11:46 AM

It depends on how the government itself works,Corruption is pretty much a worldwide spread problem. Up until now it's still running itself.
Even politicians corrupts other politicians, it really depends on how the government works. If you have "voted" that person that can prevent itself from corruption then that'll be great for him/her and the country.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:40:54 AM

I guess corruption cannot be deleted especially here in the Philippines where it is very rampant. That's what our government officials are living for, well if not all but mostly of them.

Bitcoin to the moon
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:05:45 AM

I don't think corruption can be totally deleted, it can be minimized. In my country, there is widespread poverty, so first, we have to deal with poverty.

Algochain

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:40:47 AM

Only if enough people have the will. Colombia is a fairly good example of how a very corrupt country fought long and hard and was eventually able to (mostly) root it out), but if no one cares, and continues to vote them in and give them support then it becomes impossible.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:08:34 AM

It is beyond human cognition or reach to erase corruption a 100%. There are many reasons for it! There is enough for needs but not for human greed! Its basic nature of humans to seek more and more. Everything seems not enough for us!!! It may of course decrease but total eradication, boy oh boy!!! I really doubt it! But as per your question, there are a few steps that can help:
1. Education (Mostly primary. Better primary education results in better humans)
2. Higher pay for primary healthcare and primary teachers (It will attract more talent to these and may not result in lackadaisical attitude towards education and healthcare)
3. Digitization of most measures resulting in lesser human layers which will improve basic features and reduce bribery and other such corrupt practices
4. Use of technology and proper implementation.
5. Limit to terms in political positions and fixed retirement age. 
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:49:23 AM

if you don't think so, can you explain how to solve that problem? at least it starts from your selves?

I think so. If drugs was able to minimize in a great scale in my country. I bet corruption would be as well. Corruption is easy to trace because it involves money, which is documented to every offices and the government official who would be a suspect can be easily determined.

fatjoey

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:59:46 AM

I'm not corrupted, but still don't see much hope where I'm coming from
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:36:02 PM

i think there's a chance to change the country into zero corruption. well first the law must be made for all the people to have bank transparency so every transactions and earnings will be open to public especially those people ion the government. in my country all the client of the banks are in the protection of bank secrecy law and that is the biggest wall in getting caught those corrupt leaders.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:55:58 PM

I don’t think that the corruption will be totally deleted. Corruption does not only start in the higher government but always start in us individual. Many minorities do corruption due to greed and the main factor of this is money. If money involve corruption will never be cured. If there is temptation people will always be willing to grab it. Because we do live for money and many of us sided to make easy money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: