Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:01:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN CASH is probably DYING  (Read 2639 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:43:00 PM

bitcoin cash born as a dead coin. its price will decline more than before. now we are having bitcoin gold which is another fork copy of bitcoin cash, there is no reason to get these fake coins. it will jst another story to tell to our kids in the future.

Even bitcoin God is the another copy from btc which gonna splitup on upcoming month. This hard fork may pull down the bitcoins value along with the top altcoins cost.
This time fork will pull down the both the btc and alts with huge impact we have to be careful before investing on any coin. BCH was  increasing little some days that time itself I have stated in many threads to don't go for BCH investing.
okiefromokc

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:16:58 PM

Going out on a limb... Roll Eyes

Bitmain is the primary force behind Bitcoin Cash, and this is because their ASICBOOST technology that gives them a 30% cost savings on power usage.  The ASICBOOST tech does not work with SegWit1 or 2 and their major advantage will be lost.  This is all known and factual evidence presented.  

But here is the twist on my limb, the Chinese government is looking to get a handle on the cryptocurrency rage occurring in China.  The people of China love bitcoin as a store of value, etc.  If bitcoin Cash can hang on thru these multiple HF's and demonstrate that BCH is viable and via the 8mb blocksize is centralized and thus controlled by the Bitmain ASICBOOST, then why not endorse BCH as the national China cryptocurrency.  China is in to government control of the economy and money supply, with their own bitcoin cash that they can easily control, this would be a step into the crypto future for them.

Just some thoughts running thru my mind...  Grin

okie
Noxmfs

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:28:18 PM

After all it's just another fork. Who expected a turnover? BTC will always be top1.
zypa

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:35:19 PM

Are we safe to short it into oblivion then?
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:50:43 PM

Good, get that trash out here.  We don't need it.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:52:38 PM

Are we safe to short it into oblivion then?

has it occurred to you that that's exactly what the deep pockets want you to do? they're boxing the market exactly where they want it to go.

i don't care what happens to it myself but much, much worse coins get ongoing attention from whales.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:57:23 PM

I remember the day that bitcoin cash had the same volume than Bitcoin, i was a little bit scared that day, but some days after that i released that it happened because a lot of people were dumping their bch, it is never going to recover again to $800, not even $500, it is freezed because only miners are using it, and only a few of them.
I dont even know why it's still on the top five, it is insane, i dont know how it's still have volume.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:04:30 PM

Bitcoin Cash is created by miners and supported by Miners. It's probably their backup plan should they lost the 2X fight. It looks like the battle for the 2X fork is going to be tight. As there is no Dynamic difficulty adjustment in either proposal, the chain will stall when the hashing power left it. What's core's backup plan? may be bitcoin gold?
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:19:13 PM

Bitcoin Cash is dead before arrival, Roger is just trying to flex his influence in the space, but as long as someone is buying it the price will still be good since it is a free money.
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:46:05 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 10:02:45 PM by rebel92

Bitcoin Cash is created by miners and supported by Miners. It's probably their backup plan should they lost the 2X fight. It looks like the battle for the 2X fork is going to be tight. As there is no Dynamic difficulty adjustment in either proposal, the chain will stall when the hashing power left it. What's core's backup plan? may be bitcoin gold?

Technology is developing fast. the question is what's the fastest, most secure and most cost-effective network? user does not care if he will mine it or not. Bcc is additionally open for everybody to mine, I know it costs more but it won't matter to anyone who wants to be secure and transfer money fast and cheap.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:56:13 PM

I believe it will stay for a while because it is still traded in by whales. Other shit coins are out there and traded by many. As long as somebody are willing to trade it, but it will not die.
SergiuHD

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:03:11 PM

I think Bitcoin Cash will stay in the shadow of Bitcoin, bit will be there. Look at all the other coins that just have Bitcoin in their name and are doing so well.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:05:44 PM

I think Bitcoin Cash will stay in the shadow of Bitcoin, bit will be there. Look at all the other coins that just have Bitcoin in their name and are doing so well.
Bitcoin Cash will stay as is, shadow of bitcoin rather. As long there's someone traded in bitcoin cash it will exists, and it will active in the market.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:18:06 PM

Bitcoin Cash is dead before arrival, Roger is just trying to flex his influence in the space, but as long as someone is buying it the price will still be good since it is a free money.
Roger is nut, bitcoin cash was dying caused by those bitcoin cash holders are interested to get another bitcoin fork just like bitcoin gold, so they try to sell their bitcoin cash as much as they can and try to buy the bitcoin as much as they can to get the more free airdrop token of the bitcoin gpu.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:27:16 PM

The way I see it, of something drastic is not done to revive the price of BCH, anyone who hasn't been able to claim his BCH or who held on to it would probably might no longer need it again because it will become so worthless and not worth the stress of claiming. With the upcoming fork, I see a massive movement to the new coin but the same fate awaits its too because BCH has created a fork which won't stop anytime soon.

Instead of something to drastic save BCH, the some of the biggest advocates of Bitcoin Cash like Roger Ver are now supporting S2X as the real Bitcoin.  Roger Ver had gullible people follow him saying Bitcoin Cash was the Real Bitcoin.  A lot of dummies repeated that, bought BCH and lose and will continue to lose money.  Roger Ver I am sure has made money off that.   Now, Ver and Co. look like they are jumping on the S2X pump train and abandoning BCH  hype.  He has the same people now following him into S2X.

Like I said i the opening post, this is not going to end well for BCH.  Bitcoin Cash has nothing going for it!

• No developers.
  • No major players supporting it anymore.  
  • More exchanges allowing people to access to dump BCH (They moved to pump S2X)
  • EDA this giving minors a block per minute at times to dump cheap BCH on the markets.  
  • Even the "fast transactions" is a joke because the block per minute becomes hours when the hashpower leaves to game the system and BCH has the slowest transaction time of any crypto in the market.  

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:34:16 PM

Bitcoin Cash will stay as is, shadow of bitcoin rather. As long there's someone traded in bitcoin cash it will exists, and it will active in the market.

Yes and the same thing will happen to bitcoin gold so as long as there are trade volumes for this coin the value will still exist and will keep it run in the market. And I doubt it that there are people that will just let this coin die, look on bitmain they are now trying to focus with bitcoin cash and they wanted to make this coin pump some more but we as traders we are into bitcoin for main cryptocurrency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jrobi4life

Activity: 62

We will. We will. Block chain. Block chain.

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:02:38 PM

Bitcoin Cash seems to be in a death spiral.  It doesn't have enough hashrate, well sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.  The miners are gaming the Emergency Difficulty Adjustment (EDA) and you sometimes you don't get a block in hours and hours.  Miners are jumping back and forth between chains to trigger the EDA and game the system for fast blocks and easy money.  Sometimes you have ~50 blocks in one hour.  

This is creating a scenario of high inflation where you have a a lot more coins that are mined and dumped.  Coins that there is a lack of demand for.  So the price is dropping.  50 blocks in an hour with their EDA isn't what Satoshi designed for a coin that touts itself as being faithful to Satoshi's original design.  

Add to that Bitcoin Cash supporters are supporting Segwit2X for no other reason than their hatred of Bitcoin Core.  The crazy thing is, this might effectively kill off Bitcoin Cash.  First the downward price trend of Bitcoin Cash might also not just be the crazy block times and inflation above but more BCH supporters will be selling at least some BCH to get BTC so they get both Segwit1X and Segwit2X at the fork.   This trend probably will continue.

Additionally, if there is a fork Segwit1X and Segwit2X will be competing for Hash Rate and I am not sure where that leaves BCH which already struggles with hashrate at times especially if the price downward trend continues.  

Bitmain seems to be doing what it can to save it's baby, accepting only BCH for its miners and I now see BCH advertisements in places like Blockchain.info.  It feels like BCH is on life support.

I think pretty much any minority fork will just die a slow death unless it is really drastically different.  There are already other alt coins that are technically superior to Bitcoin, BCH and Segwit whichever. Without the brand name of being THE Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin Platinum and any other fork that comes out in the long run will just seem like knockoffs.

We will. We will. Block chain. Block chain.
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:13:22 PM

bitcoin cash born as a dead coin. its price will decline more than before. now we are having bitcoin gold which is another fork copy of bitcoin cash, there is no reason to get these fake coins. it will jst another story to tell to our kids in the future.
Bitcoin cash and the current fork is entirely different ,if you are holding bitcoin then what is wrong in getting the free coins,it is just easy money without any hurdle and these coins are better than most of the alt coins in the market,so you cannot ignore them simply as fake coins.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:21:39 PM

Bitcoin cash and the current fork is entirely different ,if you are holding bitcoin then what is wrong in getting the free coins,it is just easy money without any hurdle and these coins are better than most of the alt coins in the market,so you cannot ignore them simply as fake coins.
That's the point, bitcoin cash exist to give us free money as it meant to be, bitcoin cash is just an altcoin that's made for airdrop, and to give benefits for those bitcoin hodlers too.
maybe the bitcoin cash is dying, but damn, i'm happy with the free money.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:27:58 PM

that's why i didn't hold bitcoin cash from beginning. I sold it from the first time I don't believe in copy of bitcoin.
and now we have bitcoin gold copy of bitcoin cash? another fake coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: