Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN CASH is probably DYING  (Read 2639 times)
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:26:40 AM

I still can't get mine from coinbase lol

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:45:01 AM

It will die more faster now because of the next fork many were still holding it and thinking it would get pumped again but until that could happen another segwit is going to happen in 13 days meaning it's time for them to sell the free money and forget about it the price will fall more and may never increase because people will start trading with the new coin.
fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:32:38 PM

Coinbase will only make BCH available for withdrawl in January 2018.  BCH might be below $100 or the chain might be dead by that time. 

Tomorrow, another big exchange Gemini will allow the withdrawl of BCH.  The dumping will continue...
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:57:50 PM

Coinbase will only make BCH available for withdrawl in January 2018.  BCH might be below $100 or the chain might be dead by that time. 

Tomorrow, another big exchange Gemini will allow the withdrawl of BCH.  The dumping will continue...

And by that time price might go under 100$, this is unpredictable. But everyone that I know already converted BCH into bitcoin and they done momentary cuz all say the same thing Bitcoin Cash is crap. Dont know why this was made in the first place at all.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:40:49 PM

From the first appearance there were so many rejection, some people blamed BCH for the decreasing of bitcoin price and you can see how people reacted after BCH is out, people directly sold their coin for bitcoin, so actually from the first BCH already lack of interest
Exactly, that's what I think happened. We can see way back that bitcoin price increased drastically a week before (and even after) the August 1 forking. People might have switched to investing in BTC, put their money on it before that BCH forking, and took the opportunity to get the free BCH equivalence of their BTC. In my opinion, they are after the earning from BCH, and didn't intend to support BCH afterall. And again, in the coming October 25 forking (the creation of Bitcoin Gold), expect that the price of BTC will rise up again. At this moment, its value is surprisingly increasing. And expect it to fall again some weeks after that forking.
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:46:51 PM

It is difficult to say. The cap is too big to fail

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: