Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds  (Read 21320 times)
rocketbit48

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:54:51 AM

Of course, the guys came up with an excellent platform. There will be a lot of opportunities for investors, but I think that the opportunity to conduct ICO on this platform is superfluous. Why do I think so? Because it is already absurd: most likely, project owners will have to spend money on additional commissions, time limits will be stretched while distributing tokens, etc. In general, I don’t think that conducting ICOs on Nousplatform will be popular.
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:59:00 AM

Of course, the guys came up with an excellent platform. There will be a lot of opportunities for investors, but I think that the opportunity to conduct ICO on this platform is superfluous. Why do I think so? Because it is already absurd: most likely, project owners will have to spend money on additional commissions, time limits will be stretched while distributing tokens, etc. In general, I don’t think that conducting ICOs on Nousplatform will be popular.
Hello. First, let’s talk about the high popularity of the ICO on the platform - no one seemed to say anything about it. This is just one of many opportunities. If someone wants, he will use it. Secondly, the ICO process on this platform won’t differ from the traditional version. I don’t know why do you think that there will be any additional commissions and other stuff, everything will be done for maximum user comfort
rocketbit48

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:01:30 AM

Hello. First, let’s talk about the high popularity of the ICO on the platform - no one seemed to say anything about it. This is just one of many opportunities. If someone wants, he will use it. Secondly, the ICO process on this platform won’t differ from the traditional version. I don’t know why do you think that there will be any additional commissions and other stuff, everything will be done for maximum user comfort
Well, how can you issue new tokens via a separate platform? In addition, you need to monitor their distribution, and in fact a fraudster can simply fade away with the collected funds in such a situation and you’ll never see him again.
arakx

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:03:09 AM

Well, how can you issue new tokens via a separate platform? In addition, you need to monitor their distribution, and in fact a fraudster can simply fade away with the collected funds in such a situation and you’ll never see him again.
Believe me, there won’t be anything complicated in issuing tokens via Nous. As for fraud, this is impossible. A separate smart contract will be created in the fund in order to conduct the ICO, it will communicate with the main stock contract. Thus, careful monitoring of the distribution of coins between investors will be carried out.
rocketbit48

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:05:06 AM

Believe me, there won’t be anything complicated in issuing tokens via Nous. As for fraud, this is impossible. A separate smart contract will be created in the fund in order to conduct the ICO, it will communicate with the main stock contract. Thus, careful monitoring of the distribution of coins between investors will be carried out.
Of course, everything that you wrote is very well. I'll take that into account. At least, you have made me being interested and now I want to see in practice how this process will be implemented on the platform. I can’t wait to see when the project launched!)))
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:05:34 AM

Greetings to everybody. Does anyone know what is the minimum amount of funds does the company plan to assemble the project so that the ICO is considered to be held?
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:07:28 AM

Of course, everything that you wrote is very well. I'll take that into account. At least, you have made me being interested and now I want to see in practice how this process will be implemented on the platform. I can’t wait to see when the project launched!)))
But you say that there won’t be any additional commissions. Does it mean that when withdrawing funds that are collected on the sale of coins, the founder of the fund from the platform won’t be charged any commission? If it is really so, it's very cool!
spacegt

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:08:05 AM

Greetings to everybody. Does anyone know what is the minimum amount of funds does the company plan to assemble the project so that the ICO is considered to be held?
Good day. If I'm not mistaken, the soft cup of the project is 5.5 thousand ETH.
devilini

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:20:51 AM

Good afternoon. Can I pay for the purchase of coins of this project with Bitcoins?
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:22:41 AM

Good afternoon. Can I pay for the purchase of coins of this project with Bitcoins?
Hello. Unfortunately, investors can buy tokens only for ETH.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:44:33 AM

Hello. I’ve read that the Nous protocol will interact with the smart contract and have a set of options. Describe please the options that it will have.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:45:55 AM

Hello everyone. It’s very interesting that a smart contract and a nous protocol will be licensed by some GNU Lesser General Public License v3.0. I did not hear anything about it before. Tell us someone, please, what are the benefits of this licensing?

weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:05:48 PM

Having gone through the website and FAQ,my candidly analysis of the project is on the positive tone,the model drew for the project in a symbotic relationship both for the investors and Fund Managers.This very enticeing and qually grants benefits to both parties.
sturec

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:34:39 PM

Whitepaper is solid, strong team, big potential for disruption in the investment funds and huge market potential...
BTW, great graphics Smiley
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:07:19 PM

How Nous would limit or decrease my risks? I don't get that part at all.
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:10:40 PM

Let me explain it to you. First, you can choose from variety of investment funds and pick the one which is more sustainable and stable in long-term based on real historical data provided by each fund manager. Also, you can pick any type of portfolio depending on your risk assessment. This is what allows you to limit and adjust risks based on your preferences.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:13:21 PM

Let me explain it to you. First, you can choose from variety of investment funds and pick the one which is more sustainable and stable in long-term based on real historical data provided by each fund manager. Also, you can pick any type of portfolio depending on your risk assessment. This is what allows you to limit and adjust risks based on your preferences.
Sounds interesting. Watching out for this project, will give it a try once it launches!
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:27:49 PM

How does your platform reduce fees?
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:37:24 PM

Can I choose from non-crypto investors on your platform?
CAraBuss

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:39:49 PM

Will other investment funds be able to connect to your platform without technical expertise?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: