Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:27:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds  (Read 21320 times)
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:02:08 AM

How exactly can I invest, having nous tokens?
The investor signs in on the platform and receives a personal account. After that, he undergoes verification and gets his own NOUS-wallet.
And then investor comes to the exchange?
The platform is arranged in such a way that an investor can view the rating and statistics of each fund on the platform and make a decision related to investing. Funds are divided into categories and types. The results of the activities of the funds during any periods of time are visible.
Ratings ?! It’s a complicated thing, even more difficult one is how they are compiled (
Mat24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:05:39 AM

The investor signs in on the platform and receives a personal account. After that, he undergoes verification and gets his own NOUS-wallet.
The platform is arranged in such a way that an investor can view the rating and statistics of each fund on the platform and make a decision related to investing. Funds are divided into categories and types. The results of the activities of the funds during any periods of time are visible.
Ratings ?! It’s a complicated thing, even more difficult one is how they are compiled (
Ratings are just designed to simplify the task to choose a fund. In addition, an investor is provided with a nous protocol, which forms the trust level of the fund, depending on various factors related to the activities of the fund
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:10:02 AM

Ratings are just designed to simplify the task to choose a fund. In addition, an investor is provided with a nous protocol, which forms the trust level of the fund, depending on various factors related to the activities of the fund

Good! And then what can be done with the fund's share when I want to get rid of it?
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:11:16 AM

I am very interetsed in this project. Is there any specific dates for ICO or when this is going to be listed on exchnages ?
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:12:13 AM

Good! And then what can be done with the fund's share when I want to get rid of it?
Fixing profits is occurred due to the purchase of its own shares by the fund from the investor for nous-tokens.
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:49:58 AM

What entry thresholds are planned to be made to enter your funds?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:52:26 AM

Did the date of the main ICO become known?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:57:22 AM

Did the date of the main ICO become known?

The plans still haven’t changed! Wait for their announcement in early 2018.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:58:02 AM

Is there a delay in liquidity due to technical blocking of accounts?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:07:15 PM

Name the laws that will affect the existence and development of this platform.
Mirkic7 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:40:05 PM

Presale started

kobzar

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:14:30 AM

And if I took management over the assets, what does platform give me to manage them?
spacegt

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:16:34 AM

The platform offers its unique protocol. As far as I understans broker’s work in the market of securities, there’re the same rules. It’s called “Go find at least one difference”. Or is there really any difference?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:19:16 AM

The platform offers its unique protocol. As far as I understans broker’s work in the market of securities, there’re the same rules. It’s called “Go find at least one difference”. Or is there really any difference?
The essence is nearly the same, but there’re more opportunities and less “barriers”. Nous-protocol allows to create different types of funds quickly for different types of maintaining blockchain assets. This set is large.
spacegt

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:21:30 AM

The essence is nearly the same, but there’re more opportunities and less “barriers”. Nous-protocol allows to create different types of funds quickly for different types of maintaining blockchain assets. This set is large.

Does it meant that the platform allows even to create funds collectively? So can I gather my friends in order to collect any sum of money together and create a fund that will invest in any area?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:24:15 AM

Does it meant that the platform allows even to create funds collectively? So can I gather my friends in order to collect any sum of money together and create a fund that will invest in any area?

You’re absolutely right. One more advantage for you and your friends is the fact that investors will be paid with reserved NOUS tokens which the fund will keep as an asset of its investment portfolio in order to pay to investor. If you’ve already been trading, you should understand that it’s very convinient.
spacegt

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:27:03 AM

You’re absolutely right. One more advantage for you and your friends is the fact that investors will be paid with reserved NOUS tokens which the fund will keep as an asset of its investment portfolio in order to pay to investor. If you’ve already been trading, you should understand that it’s very convinient.

Certainly, it is. Everyone can make a decision for different reasons to leave the fund and the group (it’s just life), and the fact that the rest doesn’t have to leave the profitable positions in the market is an undoubted advantage.
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:30:09 AM

Certainly, it is. Everyone can make a decision for different reasons to leave the fund and the group (it’s just life), and the fact that the rest doesn’t have to leave the profitable positions in the market is an undoubted advantage.

There’s an even more grandiose idea: closed-end funds, which will later be able to trade their index (ETF) on any crypto-exchange markets! Such a fund can conduct an ICO on a platform to attract initial investment. You should agree, this is a top-level proposal!
spacegt

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:33:12 AM

There’s an even more grandiose idea: closed-end funds, which will later be able to trade their index (ETF) on any crypto-exchange markets! Such a fund can conduct an ICO on a platform to attract initial investment. You should agree, this is a top-level proposal!

Until now, this was available only to preferred investors and market participants. Such opportunities open unprecedented prospects and an opportunity to feel like a kind of cool Buffett)
gavrosh

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:58:03 AM

Friends, tell me when will the sale of tokens starts? I don't want to be late!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: