Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:34:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency that pays Weekly-Monthly Dividend?  (Read 1177 times)
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:31:08 AM

Hey guys, kindly suggest me such cryptocurrencies!

Currently i am holding
Taas (Fund Management)
ETHBits (Revenue Share from Business)
Trueflip (Lottery Ticket Sales Dividend)

But most of this asset i hold pays every Q1-Q4

Looking for shorter term revenue share/dividend tokens!

Thanks

This one you manage to hold is something worthwhile and I think its even an eye opener to others who don't know something like this exists. Another one that I know and I have read about is about bitconnect where you get to buy then lend which in turn pay interest on a daily basis the amount you get in return will be proportional to the amount invested. You can look into it to get more information and decide for yourself.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:40:58 AM

GigaWatt Token (WTT) pays a daily rental reward if use it to host the platform's mining operation.
Neblio (NEBL) pays for staking coins, it takes one day to mature coins, and the reward is about 10% a year.

v23326943816

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:45:37 AM

cartaxi

Pay 2.5% interest per month
The total amount of dividends received by the token holders is 25% of the total profit of CarTaxi.

https://www.cartaxi.io/
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:42:39 AM

some projects burn their revenue in coins, so the supply lowers. It is in a way a dividend. Coins like Gambit, Iconomi.
JShort

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:44:51 AM

The two main coins I have that are POS/DPOS are;

NEO => GAS.  NEO generates GAS on time, you can claim them anytime.

ARK => ARK.  ARK payments depend on the schedule your voted delegate does.  Mine pays weekly at estimated 10% return per annum.

I'm confused about NEO.
When I claim my gas nothing happens.
Do I have to wait for it to be 1 whole unit of gas or something?
Thanks,

Nope, I claim anytime.  My first trial claim was for 0.101 GAS and it worked.

What wallet are you using (basically where are your coins)?  I am using NEON right now.

Hi, a newbie in NEO gas, I've too just started using NEON with my NEO, do I have to keep this wallet open for my gas to be collected like a pos coin or just can turn off my PC and open after a year to claim all my accumulated GAS?

No, you don't have to keep your wallet open. It accumulates GAS even when it's closed. I think you earn GAS when you hold them on Binance as well.
zlo_prase

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:32:14 AM

cartaxi

Pay 2.5% interest per month
The total amount of dividends received by the token holders is 25% of the total profit of CarTaxi.

https://www.cartaxi.io/

definitely CarTaxi. I participated in pre ICO, they issued the first dividend even though ICO hasn't finished yet. It's because they are an already up-and-running business in Russia with plans for global expansions and implementing crypto payments for the car towing services (that's what the funds collected from ICO will be used for).

Anyway - monthly dividends from CarTaxi look sweet.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:41:39 AM

Maybe Bitdice's tokens that represent investments into its bankroll?

Honestly i'm not aware of any that pays consistent dividends on such a low amount of timeframe. Most dividends are paid out quarter by quarter, and it's rare to see anything both in real life and in the crypto world to pay out dividends so frequently.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:52:39 AM

The two main coins I have that are POS/DPOS are;

NEO => GAS.  NEO generates GAS on time, you can claim them anytime.

ARK => ARK.  ARK payments depend on the schedule your voted delegate does.  Mine pays weekly at estimated 10% return per annum.

I'm confused about NEO.
When I claim my gas nothing happens.
Do I have to wait for it to be 1 whole unit of gas or something?
Thanks,

Nope, I claim anytime.  My first trial claim was for 0.101 GAS and it worked.

What wallet are you using (basically where are your coins)?  I am using NEON right now.

Hi, a newbie in NEO gas, I've too just started using NEON with my NEO, do I have to keep this wallet open for my gas to be collected like a pos coin or just can turn off my PC and open after a year to claim all my accumulated GAS?

That is the beauty of it...you don't have to keep your computer running...NEO just keeps earning you GAS.

Is there any specialized wallet for storing this NEO because we can stake them in the own Wallet of NEO's. I am little bit confuse about this staking in the exchanges or only through the wallets.

8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:53:25 PM

Neblio, just buy and keep coins in wallet. I get rewards around twice a week. It works out to 10% per year.
Plus with Nebl marketcap so low it's cheap to buy with plenty room for growth.

hello friends, can you please explain more about this program neblio, with step by step? it seems that I am interested in this program

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:58:23 PM

Hey guys, kindly suggest me such cryptocurrencies!

Currently i am holding
Taas (Fund Management)
ETHBits (Revenue Share from Business)
Trueflip (Lottery Ticket Sales Dividend)

But most of this asset i hold pays every Q1-Q4

Looking for shorter term revenue share/dividend tokens!

Thanks
coss gives you monthly revenue, the profit come from the exchanger or coss.io. I participated in the ICO and 10 oct will be the first deviden payment. you can join the exchanger and keep your coss token in the wallet, if you want deviden sent to your external wallet, you can set buy following the instruction there.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:04:47 AM

coss gives you monthly revenue, the profit come from the exchanger or coss.io. I participated in the ICO and 10 oct will be the first deviden payment. you can join the exchanger and keep your coss token in the wallet, if you want deviden sent to your external wallet, you can set buy following the instruction there.

Hey, I just heard about this information, I only heard that coss is good coin. many say coss has a stable value, the price is likely to go up since launch.
is there really a monthly revenue share program? please let me know more about this program! thanks

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: