Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: #NO2X - JOIN THE WAR!  (Read 5211 times)
rifiuti (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:06:16 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 08:10:06 PM by rifiuti

November is the date when Corporate people will try to takeover Bitcoin.

They tried to do the same thing in July, they couldn't do it. Now this time they will attack much more harder.

This time, it's not going to be as smooth as July. There will be no replay protection.

Some will support the original Bitcoin, some will support 2x. Community will be divided!

People who have no technical understanding will lose their Bitcoins!

Support the CORE! Support Decentralized Bitcoin!

No Bitcoin Developer supports the Segwit2x;

Here is the companies who said "YES" to 2x;

1Hash (China)
Abra (United States)
ANX (Hong Kong)
Bitangel.com /Chandler Guo (China)
BitClub Network (Hong Kong)
Bitcoin.com (St. Kitts & Nevis)
Bitex (Argentina)
bitFlyer (Japan)
Bitfury (United States)
Bitmain (China)
BitPay (United States)
BitPesa (Kenya)
BitOasis (United Arab Emirates)
Bitso (Mexico)
Bitwala (Germany)
Bixin.com (China)

Blockchain (UK)
Bloq (United States)
btc.com (China)
BTC.TOP (China)
BTER.com (China)
Circle (United States)
Civic (United States)
Coinbase (United States)
Coins.ph (Phillipines)
Decentral (Canada)
Digital Currency Group (United States)
Filament (United States)
Genesis Global Trading (United States)
Genesis Mining (Hong Kong)
GoCoin (Isle of Man)
Grayscale Investments (United States)
Jaxx (Canada)
Korbit (South Korea)
Luno (Singapore)
MONI (Finland)
Netki (United States)
OB1 (United States)
Purse (United States)
Ripio (Argentina)
Safello (Sweden)
SFOX (United States)
ShapeShift (Switzerland)
surBTC (Chile)
Unocoin (India)
Veem (United States)
Xapo (United States)
Yours (United States)

Here is what you need to do if you want to support decentralized Bitcoin;

1. The bold ones are = Wallets, Exchanges. Start with getting your bitcoins out of these sites and never use them again. Send them an email and tell them leave the Segwit2x agreement.

2. Download the Bitcoin Core Wallet and run a full node!

Get Educated About Segwit2x, READ MORE AND LEARN MORE!

“That’s not Bitcoin, this is Bitcoin.” > https://medium.com/@StopAndDecrypt/thats-not-bitcoin-this-is-bitcoin-95f05a6fd6c2

Don’t Be On The Wrong Side of Bitcoin History > https://medium.com/@Austerity_Sucks/open-letter-to-segwit2x-supporters-dont-be-on-the-wrong-side-of-bitcoin-history-acef69416422

Segwit2x the Broken Agreement > https://medium.com/@WhalePanda/segwit2x-the-broken-agreement-e9035a453c05

My Thoughts on Your Thoughts(Open Letter to Shapeshift's Founder) > https://medium.com/@thepiratewhocantbenamed/my-thoughts-on-your-thoughts-17474d800dda

Shillbert Lies > https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-segwit2x/2017-September/000304.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Variogam

Activity: 276
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:50:26 PM

1. The bold ones are = Wallets, Exchanges. Start with getting your bitcoins out of these sites and never use them again. Send them an email and tell them leave the Segwit2x agreement.

Why should they leave the Segwit2x agreement when you guys wont be using them again anyway? Thats the problem with you guys, you dont follow even simple logic. You just prove one thing though: it is better to ignore the brigading and manipulation.
rifiuti (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:01:42 PM

Why should they leave the Segwit2x agreement when you guys wont be using them again anyway? Thats the problem with you guys, you dont follow even simple logic. You just prove one thing though: it is better to ignore the brigading and manipulation.

It's quite simple;

Overwhelming majority supports the decentralized Bitcoin. These business are nothing without their customers.
Variogam

Activity: 276
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:29:31 PM

It's quite simple;

Overwhelming majority supports the decentralized Bitcoin. These business are nothing without their customers.

Then stop brigading and manipulation if your so sure overwhelming majority going to ignore the NYA services anyway Wink
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:34:51 PM

if you guys have not woken up already.. its all a f**king bait and switch campaign..

the BSCartell (silbert AND blockstream) are in it together. WAKE UP

its the pretend 'choice' to make sheep think its freedom and decentralised but the whole thing is just pushing bitcoin away from satoshi's open vision and down segwit one way street of BSCartel control

either way it plays out BSCartel win and decentralisation is lost.

wake up.

BScartel are meandering dcentralisation.. into meaning purely centralised distribution. which is totally different ideals than what the ethos and reason bitcoin was invented for.

.. and yes i expect the usual propoganda crap from the bscartel shills protecting their friends

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Thura

Activity: 60
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:10:46 PM

Should a bitcoin full node have a  [NO2X] tag added to the User agent string (via -uacomment parameter) ?
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:29:10 PM

Should a bitcoin full node have a  [NO2X] tag added to the User agent string (via -uacomment parameter) ?

if you run "bitcoin core" client as your full node then you are automatically saying "no 2x", there is no point in adding something extra to repeat the obvious in my opinion.

in other words /Satoshi:0.xx.x.x/ is equal to /NO2x/

There is a FOMO brewing...
rifiuti (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:59:21 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 08:11:37 PM by rifiuti

Should a bitcoin full node have a  [NO2X] tag added to the User agent string (via -uacomment parameter) ?

if you run "bitcoin core" client as your full node then you are automatically saying "no 2x", there is no point in adding something extra to repeat the obvious in my opinion.

in other words /Satoshi:0.xx.x.x/ is equal to /NO2x/

They are getting nasty and nasty everyday. Today 2x devs just merged the ability for segwit2x to disguise itself to not get banned by 0.15 nodes; https://github.com/btc1/bitcoin/commit/28ebbdb1f4ab632a1500b2c412a157839608fed0

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:21:03 PM

if you guys have not woken up already.. its all a f**king bait and switch campaign..

its the pretend 'choice' to make sheep think its freedom and decentralised but the whole thing is just pushing bitcoin away from satoshi's open vision and down segwit one way street of BSCartel control

wake up.

BScartel are meandering dcentralisation.. into meaning purely centralised distribution. which is totally different ideals than what the ethos and reason bitcoin was invented for.

.. and yes i expect the usual propoganda crap from the bscartel shills protecting their friends

Bitcoin Cash not affected.

25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:40:35 PM

Bitcoin Cash = Bitcoin.

Segwit 1x or 2x =/= Bitcoin.

Act accordingly.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:54:58 PM

They are getting nasty and nasty everyday. Today 2x devs just merged the ability for segwit2x to disguise itself to not get banned by 0.15 nodes; https://github.com/btc1/bitcoin/commit/28ebbdb1f4ab632a1500b2c412a157839608fed0

lol
might be worth you researching and realising the term consensus

btc1 wants to use consensus so that the community choose..

its core that want to prevent community choice by CORE.. yes CORE banning nodes and avoiding consensus forming a honest decision on what the community want.

again i state it a different way. CORE are the ones creating the altcoin by preventing consensus from finding a single route based on bitcoins built in decentralised decision making process known as consensus(orphaning mechanism)

please learn consensus and realise CORE are avoiding bitcoins built in mechanisms..
this means core are the nasty ones by becoming the centralised decision makers.

really people.. wake up

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:02:59 PM

The lobbying from the No2X camp is hilarious. They got their Segwit now they don't want the hard blockers the 2X.  It is for that reason I will never support No2X and Core, they are a dishonest bunch with zero integrity. Now that November is here, they are all over Twitter and other platforms trying to lobby for support.
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:17:17 PM

wake up.

Bitcoin Cash not affected.

Jonald, fyooking great to hear you. I'm using your wallet for my BCH/real Bitcoin and watching the drama unfold. I don't even have a dog in the 2x fight, so I think I'll sip a margarita, and contemplate if I timed the BCH price dip correctly...

Franky1 still chugging along, eh? Seeing you here after all of the abuse you've taken gives me hope!

rifiuti (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:34:58 PM

Bitcoin Cash = Bitcoin.

Act accordingly.

Bitcoin Cash = Bitcoin Cash(aka Altcoin aka Shitcoin)

Bitcoin = Bitcoin
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:40:25 PM

Even if a large amount of noise is purely down to the usual suspects, the amount of people objecting to this can't be ignored. I don't see how they can carry on with this plan when there's so much screeching.

Their stated aim was to keep everyone happy, even though it was clear swathes of people weren't initially consulted, but that's now definitively in the crapper.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 09:52:20 PM

I am not in favor of centralizing bitcoin. The Aug 2017 fork is enough, why do we need to ruin the btc system thru hardfork which has no replay method?
Even the core developers are not in favor of this garbage.
Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:00:07 PM

wake up.

All you are is propaganda. A few beta male insults. That's it.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:08:11 PM

Bitcoin Cash = Bitcoin.

Act accordingly.

Bitcoin = Bitcoin
I am not a technical boys but I see segwit2x come from the same parties as BCH hardfork like Xapo and friends, they fail in bch hardfork and try to attack the second chance, will bitcoin colapse? If not the bitcoin price will jump and there will be the third attack.
rifiuti (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:37:41 PM

Bitcoin Cash = Bitcoin.

Act accordingly.

Bitcoin = Bitcoin
I am not a technical boys but I see segwit2x come from the same parties as BCH hardfork like Xapo and friends, they fail in bch hardfork and try to attack the second chance, will bitcoin colapse? If not the bitcoin price will jump and there will be the third attack.

In a way, that's a good thing. It shows that how valuable the Bitcoin is. On the other hand this time attack is more sophisticated. It gets supports from the all major players. But here is the trick;

Miners play big role in this fork. Even though 2x side claim that big majority of the hashpower will shift to 2x, that is not likely to happen because miners can't risk losing millions everyday. Look how it went with Bitcoin Cash.

Bitmain is the biggest supporter of Bitcoin Cash and they hold about %40 of the current Bitcoin hashpower. Why they are still mining Bitcoin?

Bitmain's annual revenue would shrink from 9 figures to 7-8 figures if they would have pointed their machines to Bitcoin Cash.

Also, there other big players in this game who haven't said a word about 2x;

Bitmex, Bitfinex, Bittrex, HitBTC, Poloniex, Gdax, Bitstamp. > Their 24hr volume for today is 253.266 BTC(combined).

This exchanges will also play big part in November. They usually talk and decide together. So we'll see how thing will roll at November.
muncuss

Activity: 634

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:42:22 PM

I am not a technical boys but I see segwit2x come from the same parties as BCH hardfork like Xapo and friends, they fail in bch hardfork and try to attack the second chance, will bitcoin collapse? If not the bitcoin price will jump and there will be the third attack.
people and free market will decide, whether core or 2x who will have more supporter. just see and wait how all of this will become.
And when i say about supporter i mean individual bitcoin user, not monopolist corporates. people will choose.
Users here want 2x success not bcause they love it but because they want free money, just like previous fork, they dump free money for btc
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: