Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:04:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about faucets?  (Read 1325 times)
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:41:59 PM

most of people will say that this is a waste of time but if you are new in crypto instead of investing and rsking your money then better to earn in faucets and trade or invest or keep them and learn crypto better. After being pro of course it will not worth your effort. For starting crypto world faucets are amazing opportunity

if you have an account with many referrals there is no need to abandon it. it will give you consistant profit.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:12:57 AM

most of people will say that this is a waste of time but if you are new in crypto instead of investing and rsking your money then better to earn in faucets and trade or invest or keep them and learn crypto better. After being pro of course it will not worth your effort. For starting crypto world faucets are amazing opportunity

if you have an account with many referrals there is no need to abandon it. it will give you consistant profit.

Exactly, and this is what I'm working on right now. It's slow going but I'm gradually building up a circle of referrals.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
myfaucethero

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:18:34 PM

you can use my faucet for your referrals.

reward: 1~1.5 Doge per 1 minute
commission: 20% on every referral claims
link: http://my.faucethero.com

BTC | ETH | BCH | DOGE | LTC | BTX | BLK | DASH
 PPC | XPM | POT | ZEC | DGB
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 03:59:14 PM

As for referrals, I'm surprised at how few referrals I see at my faucets.
You'd think there were more?

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:48:43 PM

Has your faucet been around for a long time? One thing that puts me off adding new faucets to my list (and I get a lot of requests) is that people start off with great enthusiasm then the reality of running a faucet hits home and they close down.
That's why I only add faucets that have got some track record to ensure people are clicking on dead links on my site.

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:06:27 AM

Faucet is good source of income for the beginners in bitcoin, we all know that claiming in faucet is hardest method to collect more bitcoin but this helping to know how important satoshi is. And time comes that you will get board in claiming faucet when you are earning in signature campaign which very easy and best source of bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
AhmPat

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:12:44 AM

Faucets is a good source of money especially for beginners as it makes it easy to understand the basics of cryptocurrency but over time, it requires moving past faucets and going into real investment with bitcoin either through trading or altcoin investments
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:55:46 AM

Faucets are good thing to start understanding crypto world.  They give you an experience.

And some faucets are really good for time killing where you earning small amount of money while playing games (like cryptoracers).

If you have enough free time faucets can be interesting for you. Then you can start to learn trading or investing in ICOs from your little earnings in crypto. They are very good chance for starting . Smiley

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
Kema

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 12:26:38 PM

I suppose they are somewhat new, operational for three'ish months for the bitcoin faucet. The altcoin faucets are two'ish months old. First month I see mostly as a trial run to get a feel of the land. Now the code (I'm running a custom script that I wrote myself) has had time to mature and the faucets are dialed in. Everything should be running smoothly and be stable at this point. Some of the faucets are even on the first page of the Faucethub premium faucet list despite having to fend off a major bot attack a week or so ago.

Has your faucet been around for a long time? One thing that puts me off adding new faucets to my list (and I get a lot of requests) is that people start off with great enthusiasm then the reality of running a faucet hits home and they close down.
That's why I only add faucets that have got some track record to ensure people are clicking on dead links on my site.

Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:05:23 PM

I suppose they are somewhat new, operational for three'ish months for the bitcoin faucet. The altcoin faucets are two'ish months old. First month I see mostly as a trial run to get a feel of the land. Now the code (I'm running a custom script that I wrote myself) has had time to mature and the faucets are dialed in. Everything should be running smoothly and be stable at this point. Some of the faucets are even on the first page of the Faucethub premium faucet list despite having to fend off a major bot attack a week or so ago.

It sounds like you've got a solid long-term strategy which is great. Hopefully you can turn a profit and keep going for many years to come.
Happy to add your faucets if they're here to stay?

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:10:44 PM

It's hard to find faucets with good earning and easy to claim.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:36:15 AM

I feel an idiot when I started with faucets because you work for many hours that will pay you for only 1000sats.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:54:02 AM

I feel an idiot when I started with faucets because you work for many hours that will pay you for only 1000sats.

And you say non sence.
I understand you feel so because if you only earn 1000 sat for working many hours...it's not only feeling.

My faucet offers you nowadays in average over 100 satoshi for few seconds spent.

You have not only earned over 100 satoshi but you have the fun to claim them strategically.

Kema

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:35:35 AM

Adam556> Long term strategy is exactly what I've been doing all along. I'm certainly here to stay as long as there is traffic to the site and no unforeseen catastrophe strikes.  Grin

winspiral> It doesn't get any easier than claiming from my faucets, I don't even have a captcha. Just click the button and go... 1 interstitial link and presto, money in the bank.

Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:54:33 PM

Some of my friends warn me about this faucet thing is truth is some of them just pay for one dollar a month i mean if that what you need to do daily just to get bitcoin why no apply for a job and then buy bitcoin tru contract for deference.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:36:16 PM

It's hard to find faucets with good earning and easy to claim.

yes, but you see the bitcoin price. it's very high so and reward from faucets is low.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:18:05 PM

You may not earn much from a faucet,  but at least you get a little fun because you don't need to think hard. Faucet is an easy and quick site to visit.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:02:13 PM

You may not earn much from a faucet,  but at least you get a little fun because you don't need to think hard
What's so funny in captchas and pop ads?
Faucet is an easy and quick site to visit.
Easy way to waste your life too.

If you have enough free time faucets can be interesting for you. Then you can start to learn trading or investing in ICOs from your little earnings in crypto. They are very good chance for starting . Smiley
Cool, waste moths of your life collecting from faucets, invest that money in ICO and then wait for several years to see how your 1 dollar turns into 2$.
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:58:54 PM

Cool, waste moths of your life collecting from faucets, invest that money in ICO and then wait for several years to see how your 1 dollar turns into 2$.

I "wasted" time collecting from faucets. To be honest, I still collect from faucets. I then started referring users to faucets back in the end of August. Since then, I have made over 0.026 btc. If I never started claiming, I wouldn't have ever started referring. It's worth it if you ask me.

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:45:49 AM

I "wasted" time collecting from faucets. To be honest, I still collect from faucets. I then started referring users to faucets back in the end of August. Since then, I have made over 0.026 btc. If I never started claiming, I wouldn't have ever started referring. It's worth it if you ask me.
How many satoshi can your referral earn from faucets on daily base, considering that faucets are paying 15-20 satoshi?
I'll tell you.
20 satoshi per minute = 1200 satoshi per hour.
1200 satoshi per hour = 12000 satoshi in 10 hours.
10 hours without eating food or going to toilet.

What a nice job that is, less then 1$ for 10 hour shift  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: