Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:41:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Latium Tasking Platform  (Read 53536 times)
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:02:23 AM

By the way, what is the difference between Latium and 21?
As far as I understand 21 is for really small spamming tasks (not sure but states as "earn digital currency by replying to emails and completing tasks")
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:11:24 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 08:39:36 PM by MaryAngela_Fantocci

Hello, private sales have already ended?
Upd, How much was earned, I read somewhere near 2M, is it true?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:57:50 AM

Hello, private sales have already ended?
Whitelist closes November 28th
Konfeta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:16:02 AM

I'm here wondering, the platform will immediately start working around the world, or will there be some specific countries and cities first?
Emilyearl

Activity: 700

APESWAP

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:33:53 AM

I'm here wondering, the platform will immediately start working around the world, or will there be some specific countries and cities first?
it will be global . According to the whitepaper there are no specific areas first. If I understood the terms well.
Emilyearl

APESWAP

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:44:08 AM

To make it more understandable and remove uncertainty of its global coverage, this is  from the whitepaper and I quote
"Now you can apply for any task globally, determine what you are willing to
complete the task for and have transparency in to every facet prior to
acceptance. As an employer you can award the task to the tasker of your
choice and know that if the task is not completed to your standards that you
don’t have to pay". It can be seen under the market need section of the whitepaper.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:57:47 AM

To make it more understandable and remove uncertainty of its global coverage, this is  from the whitepaper and I quote
don’t have to pay". It can be seen under the market need section of the whitepaper.
It's a decentralized platform. Anybody can use the playfoem
Synthetic Ice

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:37:39 PM

I think the platform itself will be launched all over the place, another issue is that in certain regions there may not be enough customers.
goodbounty

Merit: 106

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:23:12 PM

I think the platform itself will be launched all over the place, another issue is that in certain regions there may not be enough customers.
I think it depends more on the customers than on the performers, if there is enough work, then the performers will also be found.
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

I think it depends more on the customers than on the performers, if there is enough work, then the performers will also be found.
This is an online platform, and there will be many online tasks in any case, and they can be performed by anyone around the world.
Mhz_evadah

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:14:45 PM

Are there any age restrictions for use?
Age restriction here in Latium?
ICOs are not pubs. As long as you can legally possess something, can see a reason why you can't participate
No age restrictions, everyone can participate so long it is legal.

I was under the impression that jurisdictional influence was an important factor affect ICOs, and except those jurisdictions don't have clauses that constrain age-related investments. Then it's a go.

Synthetic Ice

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:52:19 PM

This is an online platform, and there will be many online tasks in any case, and they can be performed by anyone around the world.
Probably not everyone will be able to work around the world, and there may be different reasons for that, for example, the language barrier, etc.
goodbounty

Merit: 106

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:52:13 PM

Probably not everyone will be able to work around the world, and there may be different reasons for that, for example, the language barrier, etc.
Yes, and most likely some customers will restrict their performers to a specific region.
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:13:54 PM

Yes, and most likely some customers will restrict their performers to a specific region.
I think the platform will be successful in any case, because already around the world there are people who want to work for crypto currency and pay for this work with cryptocurrency.
Synthetic Ice

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:44:35 PM

To make it more understandable and remove uncertainty of its global coverage, this is  from the whitepaper and I quote
I think the platform will be successful in any case, because already around the world there are people who want to work for crypto currency and pay for this work with cryptocurrency.
And it seems to me that there can be gaps with this, as long as there are no international rules on the regulation of labor remuneration in cryptocurrencies.
Emilyearl

APESWAP

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:58:07 PM

That's a major concern but with time there will be.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:41:59 PM

And also some might not be interested in the platform but rather oppose.
Mhz_evadah

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:30:05 PM

Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? That they will remain with the company to me it is clear, I do not understand what will happen to them next, they will lie and wait for their time, or will you just burn them?

Off course, they will be burned as that's one sure way to make investors hold, as we know that, that increases the value of LATX.

Cryptotina

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:38:36 PM

By the way, what is the difference between Latium and 21?
As far as I understand 21 is for really small spamming tasks (not sure but states as "earn digital currency by replying to emails and completing tasks")
What's the similarities between Latuim and 21 then?
Cryptotina

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:37:36 PM

Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? That they will remain with the company to me it is clear, I do not understand what will happen to them next, they will lie and wait for their time, or will you just burn them?

Off course, they will be burned as that's one sure way to make investors hold, as we know that, that increases the value of LATX.
Thats true. But what if the unsold tokens were used for something else important than be burned, there won't be wastage of time and supplies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: