Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Latium Tasking Platform  (Read 53536 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:53:26 AM

I was inspired by a reference on telegram chat where someone wants to use LATX to organise chores for her kids. Another thinks latium might just be what bounter managers need to be effective... it's amazing, how the practical use case for latium is broad and keeps expaning
And this just the beginning, Latium will be something huge before we know it.

I agree with you sir. Latium will be great without us knowing it. the concept that is on offer is extraordinary and Latium has a great commuity and a solid team. their ideas are very creative in developing Latium's progress.
Yes they're brilliant, take John McAfee who has 25 years experience in financial technology and internet commerce, and the founder of cashbackforex.com the world's largest forex rebate provider, with $10 billion in monthly trading volume.
$10 billion in monthly trading volume! That's a lot of zeros...
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:30:33 AM

This is what I'm interested in. The platform will have tasks for the execution of which many participants need. And what if some participants do not do their part?
goodbounty

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:13:41 AM

This is what I'm interested in. The platform will have tasks for the execution of which many participants need. And what if some participants do not do their part?
Perhaps in this case those who do not do their work will not receive payment. Smiley
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:34:12 AM

I was inspired by a reference on telegram chat where someone wants to use LATX to organise chores for her kids. Another thinks latium might just be what bounter managers need to be effective... it's amazing, how the practical use case for latium is broad and keeps expaning

I agree with you sir. Latium will be great without us knowing it. the concept that is on offer is extraordinary and Latium has a great commuity and a solid team. their ideas are very creative in developing Latium's progress.
Yes they're brilliant, take John McAfee who has 25 years experience in financial technology and internet commerce, and the founder of cashbackforex.com the world's largest forex rebate provider, with $10 billion in monthly trading volume.
Lols lot of fine zeros I say.
Sun Sky

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:00:39 AM

Perhaps in this case those who do not do their work will not receive payment. Smiley
Yes, but the customer needs full work, not part. And to pay for the work of those who fulfilled their task, in any case.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:29:03 AM

Yes, but the customer needs full work, not part. And to pay for the work of those who fulfilled their task, in any case.
The platform has an integrated reputation and unique identity system that will serve as deterrent against laxity and unprofessionalism. Don't do your job as agreed, your rep and identity gets a black-eyed on the platform
goodbounty

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

I think in this case there might be found a substitution for those who did not fulfill their task.
Sun Sky

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:20:15 PM

I think in this case there might be found a substitution for those who did not fulfill their task.
Yes, but after all, it takes more time to find new employees, and for the customer it may be important that the task be completed at the time.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:09:07 PM

Yes, but after all, it takes more time to find new employees, and for the customer it may be important that the task be completed at the time.
I think the reputation mechanism will eliminate such scenarios in the first place.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:31:16 PM

In the view of this scenario, I would like to suggest that there be a follow up or check in once tasks are delegated, to see the progress report and know for sure that all who has opted in for the work, fulfils their task. Not only fulfilling the task but doing that in time.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700

APESWAP

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:36:43 PM

I think the reputation mechanism will eliminate such scenarios in the first place.
Also the reputation mechanism should eliminate everyone found lagging or not fulfilling their tasks from the system. This will make other task doers sit up and perform well. Flagging accounts won't  be enough because such laxity behavior might still occur again
Mhz_evadah

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:25:24 PM

Not necessarily, the platform has a native inclination to scout for tasks and profiles against those who require to fill those vacancies. There will be quite a list for so many people to do a single task. but i suppose a sort of ranking system will be put in place to assign tasks to those who qualify. My point is the pool of employees will be overwhelming because of the nascent nature of internet affiliate programs currently available.

Synthetic Ice

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:20:53 PM

Such a probability is present in any work, wherever it occurs. The customer should take into account the probability that not all employees will perform their work in a quality and on time basis.
Sun Sky

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:28:58 PM

Such a probability is present in any work, wherever it occurs. The customer should take into account the probability that not all employees will perform their work in a quality and on time basis.
Okay, but still it's not entirely clear what will happen to those performers who fulfill their task, they will immediately receive payment, or they will have to wait while the others do their work.
Mhz_evadah

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:55:58 PM

That's the more reason why i believe latium will succeed, those many zeros have the ability to change trading perceptions from investors.

goodbounty

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:32:04 PM

Okay, but still it's not entirely clear what will happen to those performers who fulfill their task, they will immediately receive payment, or they will have to wait while the others do their work.
I think right away, in the White Paper it is indicated that the payment for the tasks is done in real time.
Mhz_evadah

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:32:40 PM

Come to think of it LATX potentials for rewards and task settlement are limitless

You took the words right out of my fingers. I can not even begin to imagine how far this project will go, the economies of nations are truly to change with this innovative tech.

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:11:06 PM

I'm usually not into ICO's but this looks good. Will definitely stick around for the token sale.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:37:56 PM

While you are it, don't forget to join the awesome telegram group too
Kate_CND

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:10:01 PM

Come to think of it LATX potentials for rewards and task settlement are limitless

You took the words right out of my fingers. I can not even begin to imagine how far this project will go, the economies of nations are truly to change with this innovative tech.

Thank you very much for your support here! Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: