Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]The Wala Financial Platform announces the Dala token registration Now Open  (Read 4943 times)
Feoner

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:24:59 PM

The Wala looks good! the project has a great team, i’ve seen Vinny Lingham from advisor team.
Cryptoland (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:17:32 AM

The Wala looks good! the project has a great team, i’ve seen Vinny Lingham from advisor team.
Hi Vinny is an advisor but his firm is also the providing the platform for registration of the token sale together with Civic
Cryptoland (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:23:20 AM

Don't forget to register for the token sale https://tokensale.getwala.com/
Cryptoland (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:31:52 PM

Want to see what Wala has been doing? why not check out Wala in the news at the bottom of the ANN.
monacogooner

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:12:37 AM

NIce project and good team, great to see the progress already and user base
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:06:19 PM

This look like interesting project, by the way will there some kind of bounties open in near future or maybe some kind of airdrop?
Cryptoland (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:49:42 AM

This look like interesting project, by the way will there some kind of bounties open in near future or maybe some kind of airdrop?
The bounty is now live https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2289988.new#new
shoesworkflow

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:25:05 AM

where can I read about bounty?
pat3fr

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:26:48 AM

Looks promising! Good luck!
Ahooleeman

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:12:50 PM

You can add ICO to https://foxico.io for free!

Cryptoland (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:21:59 PM

The bounty is now live https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2289988.new#new
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:36:53 PM

Some big names already invested into this project this is sounds great but on official website no link to see who are on the board even nothing mentioned about team members. Where I can find details about team, advisors and early investors?
stellerankle

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:03:23 AM

How is my account is protected? Which security systems do you use? How can I be sure my tokens are safe?
i-synthestech

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:05:26 AM

Financial platform....hmmm... an interesting idea
so, I will keep an eye on this project
Cryptoland (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:00:59 PM

You can add ICO to https://foxico.io for free!
Hi we have listed on foxico thanks
Cryptoland (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:09:08 PM

How is my account is protected? Which security systems do you use? How can I be sure my tokens are safe?
1,000,000,000 Dala (DALA) ERC-20 tokens will be created programmatically using a smart contract that will be audited before the token sale occurs.
The smart contract makes use of the OpenZeppelin and TokenMarket frameworks and the audited smart contract can be viewed on Github.
Dala is a token of fixed supply. It is fractionally divisible and long-term deflationary. As described below, only a portion of the Dala token supply will
be immediately available, with a large portion of the Dala supply reserved for the Dala Corporation to incentivise the ecosystem in the future.

Wala will initially use a centralized Know Your Customer (KYC) model with captured documentation that is stored within the Wala data centers in the cloud. KYC attestations made against claims and documents will be fulfilled by Wala partners. In our first steps towards identity decentralization, Wala will integrate with Civic in the near-term, enabling users to take ownership of their own identity. Existing documentation, claims, and attestations will be made against the Civic identity, moving the control of their identity back to the users.
Cryptoland (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:19:26 PM

Some big names already invested into this project this is sounds great but on official website no link to see who are on the board even nothing mentioned about team members. Where I can find details about team, advisors and early investors?

Hi, there is more information here. https://tokensale.getwala.com/

Tricia Martinez
FOUNDER & CEO

Tricia is a serial entrepreneur and behavioral economist who has devoted her life to solving problems for underserved consumers around the world. Her experience ranges from cash transfer solutions in Africa to the development of an investment fund for underserved markets. Before Wala, Tricia worked with subsistence farmers in Sub-Saharan Africa, which exposed her to the deeply rooted complexities, and barriers in the financial systems. With a background in behavioral economics, Tricia began testing incentives models as a means to influence financial behavior. From here, Wala was born.

Samer Saab
FOUNDER & CPO

Samer is an engineer, serial entrepreneur, and former consultant with expertise in product development, analytics, and process excellence. Prior to founding Wala, Samer led the creation of a product that democratized design through a community-oriented system targeting low-tech consumers. His prior experience included consulting to large corporations across a flurry of functions including strategy, product development, process improvement, and incentive compensation. Samer founded Wala because of the belief that a simple, great product could solve one of the world’s biggest problems.

Ross McEwan
CTO

Ross has 17 years of experience building software solutions across a range of industries and technologies. He cut his teeth in retail, which included the digitization of payments and services. From there, Ross began engaging with clients in the FinTech space ranging from the design and development of security infrastructure to the development and deployment of a digital general ledger application framework. At Wala, Ross has created a product that seamlessly integrates third-party services and providers, and combines best-of-breed technology to deliver an engaging, scalable, flexible, and fault-tolerant solution.

Advisors

Jason Henrichs
MANAGING DIRECTOR, FINTECH FORGE

Justin Spratt
HEAD OF BUSINESS FOR SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA, UBER

Johan Bosini
VENTURE PARTNER, QUONA CAPITAL

INVESTORS

Techstars

Techstars is a worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed. Techstars Startup Programs inspire, educate, and connect entrepreneurs.

Newtown Partners

Newtown Partners is a venture capital firm that invests in early stage technology startups. Newtown Partners is uniquely positioned, experienced and resourced to facilitate token sales for appropriate technology startups that they're also invested in.

Llew Claasen
MANAGING PARTNER

Llew is a go-to-market strategist with over twelve years of senior management experience in digital marketing and product management. Llew is also the Executive Director of the Bitcoin Foundation.

Vinny Lingham
GENERAL PARTNER

Vinny Lingham is a serial entrepreneur who is currently also the co-founder and CEO of Civic Technologies (personal identity protection).
zckeles

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:53:44 PM

what is ico price?
Cryptoland (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:19:29 AM

All bounty information can be found here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2289988.new#new
selffish

Activity: 208
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:20:58 AM

wow 1billion token and only 30% sold for 30million?!

that is a hard deal. so 1 token 1 dollar?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: