Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RPX] Red Pulse Speculation  (Read 4099 times)
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:57:08 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 11:39:20 AM by Poink

With the whitelist release yesterday, I think it is time to start this.

I am one of the (many) believers of NEO and RPX being it's first token is (to me) very exciting.

=======================================

Just received an email that I got in the RPX sale white list Smiley

Anyone else?
Norilsk

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:07:49 PM

What is it all about?
Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:10:34 PM

What is it all about?

It is the first release of a token that is NEO based.

It is a big things since they are going with the "sale" in Hong Kong when all the news claims China is banning all ICO (thus avoiding the word ICO).

vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:14:35 PM

I'm in as well. Gonna be a really good ICO this one.
thangoffshore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:05:32 AM

Me too.

Noob question. I've gone through the guideline and notice there are requirement for 0.001GAS in the wallet to participate the ICO. I've never send a NEO out before, so I am not sure if it is required to store some GAS for sending NEO out. Anyone know the reason?

JPMoron

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:55:07 AM

Nice one.
I think it will be a very good choice to jump in.

Please update more if you have some update here
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:56:26 AM

Nice one Mate.Good thing have some RPX since June in stable form.About time to start moving

Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:51:54 AM

Nice one Mate.Good thing have some RPX since June in stable form.About time to start moving

You must be talking about something else like XRP (Ripple) maybe?
Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:01:35 AM

Me too.

Noob question. I've gone through the guideline and notice there are requirement for 0.001GAS in the wallet to participate the ICO. I've never send a NEO out before, so I am not sure if it is required to store some GAS for sending NEO out. Anyone know the reason?

I've only transferred Gas from an exchange and back and did not notice if I used GAS or not.  If they started using GAS, I didn't know when it started.

The reason, with NEO, GAS is like your transaction fee.  It is speculation but this is the reason GAS will cost a lot eventually once NEO have lots of tokens running based of it.
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:18:52 AM

Congrats for getting in this ICO.
In my opinion, participating in this ICO is complicated. First you can only use Neo-Gui which is only for windows for participation. They dont have a Mac version so use a virtual machine which is too complicated for me.
Then I heard that after importing the wallet, syncing takes forever.
I only have a macbook and after wasting last 2-3 months in the RPX Slack community, looks like I will be out of this ICO.
Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:30:25 AM

In my opinion, participating in this ICO is complicated. First you can only use Neo-Gui which is only for windows for participation. They dont have a Mac version so use a virtual machine which is too complicated for me.
I only have a macbook and after wasting last 2-3 months in the RPX Slack community, looks like I will be out of this ICO.

Sorry to hear that.  I am running windows so can't relate. 

I started installing the new wallet last night.  After 12 hours or so, the wallet is now about 90% synched....will be done hopefully in an hour or so.
thangoffshore

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:40:28 AM

Me too.

I've only transferred Gas from an exchange and back and did not notice if I used GAS or not.  If they started using GAS, I didn't know when it started.

The reason, with NEO, GAS is like your transaction fee.  It is speculation but this is the reason GAS will cost a lot eventually once NEO have lots of tokens running based of it.

Thanks anyway, I just figured it out myself.

The GAS is required for ICO, .001GAS only. For now, sending NEO does not require NEO or GAS.

I just withdrawn some NEO back to my desktop wallet (the one designed for RPX ICO), then claim the GAS that required for the ICO. If you don't have any GAS already, so in the last minute, your NEO may not generate enough GAS, which force you to purchase some GAS in exchange to withdraw to your wallet.

It's better to withdraw NEO now, instead of let it on exchange then withdraw just before the ICO start.

thangoffshore

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:42:49 AM

Sorry to hear that.  I am running windows so can't relate. 

I started installing the new wallet last night.  After 12 hours or so, the wallet is now about 90% synched....will be done hopefully in an hour or so.

You can also shorten the syncing duration by downloading the blockchain data.

Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:59:58 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 03:28:18 AM by Poink

Me too.

I've only transferred Gas from an exchange and back and did not notice if I used GAS or not.  If they started using GAS, I didn't know when it started.

The reason, with NEO, GAS is like your transaction fee.  It is speculation but this is the reason GAS will cost a lot eventually once NEO have lots of tokens running based of it.

The GAS is required for ICO, .001GAS only. For now, sending NEO does not require NEO or GAS.

I just withdrawn some NEO back to my desktop wallet (the one designed for RPX ICO), then claim the GAS that required for the ICO. If you don't have any GAS already, so in the last minute, your NEO may not generate enough GAS, which force you to purchase some GAS in exchange to withdraw to your wallet.

It's better to withdraw NEO now, instead of let it on exchange then withdraw just before the ICO start.

I have been mining GAS for months...I have more than 100 GAS now Wink (...just to clarify most of it was purchased)
thangoffshore

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:36:18 AM

I have been mining GAS for months...I have more than 100 GAS now Wink (...just to clarify most of it was purchased)
[/quote]

Sorry if I made you think about that that way.

The GAS part in my post is for other noobs. Other may knew already, but repeat again for the one who did not aware {as myself that a day ago} seems not to be a harmful thing to do.

Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:56:23 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 02:08:57 PM by Poink

Anyone know/heard how much was sold during the RPX pre-sale?

Reason I am asking is, it is included (or subtracted) from the $15M hard cap.  Just want to know how much is left/available if possible.  

Thank you.
Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:38:08 PM

The countdown....  18 hours 20 minutes...

https://coin.red-pulse.com/
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:40:32 PM

The countdown....  18 hours 20 minutes...

https://coin.red-pulse.com/

Wear your seat belts, gonna take off soon...  Grin

#Neoliever
cryptoolk

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:44:40 PM

will it available for 2nd round ?
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:11:17 PM

How long did it take you guys to update the new wallet??

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: