Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RPX] Red Pulse Speculation  (Read 4099 times)
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:12:04 PM

RPX = $10 each when on exchange, easy.
This is just stupid. I bought RPX on ICO too. If it reaches $10, everyone who invested $1000 in the ICO will make a profit of $350,000. This is not possible at all. This would take the market cap to over 5billion for a company that raised only 15 million. I would be happy if it goes 10x from ICO price.

He probably mean x10...not $10. Smiley
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:13:00 PM

This is just stupid. I bought RPX on ICO too. If it reaches $10, everyone who invested $1000 in the ICO will make a profit of $350,000. This is not possible at all. This would take the market cap to over 5billion for a company that raised only 15 million. I would be happy if it goes 10x from ICO price.

Agreed. $1 max for this, and even that is like x30.
joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:33:59 PM

Any reasoning behind this estimate?
I think it’ll flash pump

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:40:39 PM

Any reasoning behind this estimate?
I think it’ll flash pump

Initial price will probably be very high yes.
Do you think it will only last a few seconds? Or that there will be a fair window?

jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:46:10 PM

I think your analysis just shows the difference between a dream and an investor, Red Pulse has alot of hype because it is the first ICO on NEO but I still have issue with both project, it took me days to update the wallet and was unable to get into the ICO despite been Whitelisted. The need to make their wallet user friendly

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Knepala

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:48:31 PM

I think your analysis just shows the difference between a dream and an investor, Red Pulse has alot of hype because it is the first ICO on NEO but I still have issue with both project, it took me days to update the wallet and was unable to get into the ICO despite been Whitelisted. The need to make their wallet user friendly

You could have downloaded the chain folder from github you know.
Making the wallet more user friendly does not reduce the size of the ledger.

Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:41:48 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 08:56:57 PM by Poink

My rejected RPX purchase is now refunded.  I have my NEO back Smiley

===== The email ===============

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX,

We have now completed the RPX sale refund process. A few statistics:

4,213 total refunds distributed
    Total NEO: 970,085 NEO
    Largest refund: 2165 NEO
    Smallest refund: 1 NEO
    Average refund: 230 NEO

The refunds came from NEO address:
ANFqwASLDLHeyz4PK4e37qCzsEb4dxZmAb

There may be additional erroneous NEO transactions that are sent to our RPX sale address. We cannot control this. As policy, we will continue to refund any transactions sent to the RPX sale process until October 15, 2017 (0900 EDT / 1300 GMT / 2100 HKT), exactly 1 week after the start of the RPX sale. Any contributions made to the RPX sale address after that time will be considered a donation to Red Pulse, and will not be returned.

As mentioned previously, we will also be refunding the GAS generated on the held NEO over the past ~50 hours between the RPX sale conclusion and the refund. All refunds were processed within an hour of each other. Thus as simple calculation, the GAS in the RPX sale wallet will be distributed to addresses that received refunds, proportional to the NEO that was returned. We will be refunding the GAS over the next few days.

Again for those that had trouble accessing and submitting our RPX Purchase Agreement, please do so now. There is no need to submit again, if you have already done so.
https://coin.red-pulse.com/rpx-pa-1082017/

Thank you for your continued support of Red Pulse.

Best regards,
Jonathan Ha
Founder & CEO, Red Pulse
thangoffshore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:05:23 AM

These guys handle things pretty good, don't they?

This is the first ICO based on NEO, even NEO is a quite new thing, then the problems are expected. The way they handle that increase my confidence in the tokens.

Now I am a bit regret that I did not put in more money.  Roll Eyes

Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:37:37 AM

This was the first ICO on Neo. So problem here and there is not uncommon. I know it was a lot of trouble trying to download the Neo-gui wallet and sync it. I bought a laptop myself since I only had a macbook. But the day before the ICO, they updated the NEON wallet and it was very easy to participate in the ICO. All you had to do was hit participate in the ICO and type how many NEO you want to invest. Cool
Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:58:27 PM

These guys handle things pretty good, don't they?

This is the first ICO based on NEO, even NEO is a quite new thing, then the problems are expected. The way they handle that increase my confidence in the tokens.

Now I am a bit regret that I did not put in more money.  Roll Eyes

I placed all NEO I've got (all in)...my regret is they did not accept it :p LOL
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:04:37 PM

under 3x ico price it is a nobrainer buy for me cause they got ca 3x the cap they wanted (before the refund). The range 5x-10x is probably a reasonable too   
Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:34:08 PM

RPX Sale
GAS Airdrop for 1445025

Dear xxx,

We are aware that many participants in our RPX sale attempted to execute a transaction in order to participate in the second hour of the sale, with a higher cap. Unfortunately, many of these transactions fell into block 1,445,025, which had started prior to 2200 HKT, and was not accepted for the second period.

I apologize for this experience, and we would like to offer Block 1,445,025 participants a gift airdrop of GAS generated from Red Pulse's own 405,844 NEO that was raised from the RPX sale, for a period of 1 month since the close of the RPX sale on October 8, 2017. The airdrops will be proportional to the amount transferred by each individual address, and will occur on Sundays, at approximately the same time that our RPX sale initiated. The dates of the airdrops are:

Airdrop 1: Sunday, October 15, 2017
    Airdrop 2: Sunday, October 22, 2017
    Airdrop 3: Sunday, October 29, 2017
    Airdrop 4: Sunday, November 5, 2017

The airdrops will come from NEO address:
ANFqwASLDLHeyz4PK4e37qCzsEb4dxZmAb

To calculate how much GAS may be generated, please refer to www.neotogas.com. Note however, that this is merely an estimate, and may deviate from the actual GAS generated during the above time periods.

Also note that will will provide GAS airdrops only to those individuals that have previously submitted KYC information and also submitted a valid RPX Purchase Agreement (link below). There is no need to submit again, if you have already done so.
https://coin.red-pulse.com/rpx-pa-1082017/

Thank you for your continued support of Red Pulse.

Happy Friday,
Jonathan Ha
Founder & CEO, Red Pulse
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:23:47 PM

So, was everyone happy with how RPX ICO went? I was literally about to buy NEO to invest, but thanks to some unexpected alt losses (yes, we are all in the same boat),,, I was forced to stay away from anything. I feel I will regret it, but I have taken quite a beating already on trading so I really need to keep my hands and Bitcoin tied down.

Oh btw, I heard some Chinese people still managed to sneak in on the back of other non-China investors.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:30:25 PM

So, was everyone happy with how RPX ICO went? I was literally about to buy NEO to invest, but thanks to some unexpected alt losses (yes, we are all in the same boat),,, I was forced to stay away from anything. I feel I will regret it, but I have taken quite a beating already on trading so I really need to keep my hands and Bitcoin tied down.

Oh btw, I heard some Chinese people still managed to sneak in on the back of other non-China investors.

Not everyone for sure but I think majority accepted it. 

For me, it could be better... but it passed.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:46:52 PM

As reported by Poink, RedPulse's team sent two more mail today to investors in ICO and Presale.

In one of them, they say they will repay the NEO collection gas for investors left outside block 1445025 through 4 airdrops, while in another mail they show investors, through a series of Q & A, the numbers they have collected in ICO and Presale .

Particularly what struck me was the first Q & A

1.) What is the total token supply? Since the token sale is now completed, the total token supply is now known. Total token supply is 1,358,371,250 RPX tokens.

So now we know the number of tokens that will be on the market, and with an RPX starting capitalization of $ 15,000,000, each token was sold at $ 0,011.

From these numbers, I think RPX can do x10 already from the first week.

What do you say?
Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:04:43 PM

As reported by Poink, RedPulse's team sent two more mail today to investors in ICO and Presale.

In one of them, they say they will repay the NEO collection gas for investors left outside block 1445025 through 4 airdrops, while in another mail they show investors, through a series of Q & A, the numbers they have collected in ICO and Presale .

Particularly what struck me was the first Q & A

1.) What is the total token supply? Since the token sale is now completed, the total token supply is now known. Total token supply is 1,358,371,250 RPX tokens.

So now we know the number of tokens that will be on the market, and with an RPX starting capitalization of $ 15,000,000, each token was sold at $ 0,011.

From these numbers, I think RPX can do x10 already from the first week.

What do you say?

X10 is our estimate also.  Not right away but a good target in the coming months after release in the exchanges.
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:32:46 PM

15 mil really small compared to other.
x5 is only 75 mil cap, its not looks impossible, hopefully that will shoot even higher  Wink
joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:43:44 PM

I’m thinking 300x

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
Champ1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:19:31 PM

I thought considering the first NEO ICO it could have been done ALOT worse, they had issues they've apologised and addressed the community issues with bonus gas. I thought it was very successful and handled well.

Excited for the company growth.

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion[/url
Knepala

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:39:08 AM

I’m thinking 300x

In a flash you mean? Or in very long term?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: