Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:02:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RPX] Red Pulse Speculation  (Read 4099 times)
joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:16:16 PM

I’m thinking 300x

In a flash you mean? Or in very long term?
Flash...  I’m quiting my job if this happens

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:24:40 PM

I'm expecting a flash pump too but I think you need to have extreme luck to catch it fast enough.

joae1975

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:16:17 PM

I'm expecting a flash pump too but I think you need to have extreme luck to catch it fast enough.
Just put a high sell order in

jack19123

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:20:17 AM

When does it get listed?

._________.
expertschoice

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:21:09 AM

I have about 35,100 RPX in my 0.0.6 Neon wallet for Mac (the one that was updated for the RPX ICO).

Does anyone know how we are to get these tokens out of the wallet.  There is no visible way of doing so.  Maybe they just rushed the wallet version in order to get it out before the ICO, and maybe they are adding the transfer function later?

Anybody know anything about this?

H
joae1975

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:30:41 AM

I have about 35,100 RPX in my 0.0.6 Neon wallet for Mac (the one that was updated for the RPX ICO).

Does anyone know how we are to get these tokens out of the wallet.  There is no visible way of doing so.  Maybe they just rushed the wallet version in order to get it out before the ICO, and maybe they are adding the transfer function later?

H
I’m sure instructions will be listed when the time comes. 

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:18:38 PM

When does it get listed?
Why don't you just not try to search about the recent news of the rpx development, but i think that should be little on the little exchange at first. What about binance because the exchange just familiar with neo and i think about binance will be listed rpx.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
expertschoice

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:28:24 AM

I have the RPX tokens in the Neon Wallet for Mac, version 0.0.6.

Does anyone know how to transfer these OFF of the wallet??  I would like to do this once RPX is listed on an exchange.

It seems strange that they would supply a wallet but no way to transfer Tokens off of it.

Thanks for any help.

H
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:21:26 PM

I got the link through NEO/RPX email and I also checked NEO site so I feel it is legit.

They have a referral system going and I'd appreciate it if you use mine. Smiley   Thanks in advance.

https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E3ITtU

The site looks simple, minimalist, and "clean".  I personally like it.  I haven't traded yet but it is very responsive/fast whenever I am looking around.  The down side is it seems trading is very slow (not much activity) right now and definitely need much more members to get the party going.
joae1975

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:58:59 AM

H
My question as well.  I have RPX sitting on a pc wallet and no clue how to move them, LOL!  Maybe it's a blessing in disguise as we'll be forced to hodl. 

cammeyz

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:30:02 AM

Atm the only way would be to send via script hash the same way you bought the RPX from the ICO, maybe thats what we'll have to do  Wink

If anyone has yet to sign up, would really appreciate if they use my link https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E3Ia1XSmiley
Knepala

Merit: 259

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:54:05 AM

Atm the only way would be to send via script hash the same way you bought the RPX from the ICO, maybe thats what we'll have to do  Wink

If anyone has yet to sign up, would really appreciate if they use my link https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E3Ia1XSmiley

Can you send them with the GUI normally? Or does it also needs to be done with thr script hash?

markjamrobin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:12:41 AM

I think if you focus the track, you can grasp the exact moment. But first, do you have the patience to wait? Most people do not have enough patience, and they often make decisions too soon.

Holla123

Merit: 131

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:44:30 AM

That is something I did not consider so far. It will be possible to transfer the the RPX straight from the wallet to kucoin in case needed?
silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:50:00 AM

Can you send them with the GUI normally? Or does it also needs to be done with thr script hash?

i have neotracker...simple to transfer...

Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:22:23 PM

Kucoin is a new exchange.  It is very similar to Binance and rumor has it that it is owned by them (same group).  It could be bigger just because they are Hong Kong based and have less restrictions than Binance...they can sell to Chinese nationals. Wink

The site looks simple, minimalist, and "clean".  I personally like it and thinks it is "efficient".  I haven't traded yet but it is very responsive/fast whenever I am looking around.  The down side is it seems trading is very slow (not much activity) right now and definitely need much more members to get the party going.

They have a referral system going and I'd appreciate it if you use mine. Smiley   Thanks in advance.

Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:09:55 PM

That is something I did not consider so far. It will be possible to transfer the the RPX straight from the wallet to kucoin in case needed?
That is my plan. Move my RPX there and some NEO and be ready to either buy RPX or sell (depending on the market/price). Cheesy
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:38:41 PM

Kucoin is a new exchange.  It is very similar to Binance and rumor has it that it is owned by them (same group).  It could be bigger just because they are Hong Kong based and have less restrictions than Binance...they can sell to Chinese nationals. Wink

The site looks simple, minimalist, and "clean".  I personally like it and thinks it is "efficient".  I haven't traded yet but it is very responsive/fast whenever I am looking around.  The down side is it seems trading is very slow (not much activity) right now and definitely need much more members to get the party going.

Yes. Kucoin was announced as a first market to cater to that. Hopefully, RPX will fly to the mon. They're growing big. 50k users in a month and now twitter is buzzing up with their referrals.
Cicada1033

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:29:31 AM

I've just seen that Red Pulse is already listed on KuCoin as an Asset. So it's possible to deposit and withdraw RPX. However it's not possible to trade it yet. 

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:39:49 PM

I've just seen that Red Pulse is already listed on KuCoin as an Asset. So it's possible to deposit and withdraw RPX. However it's not possible to trade it yet. 

Excellent!  I checked last night and didn't see RPX listed yet.

For those joining, Kucoin have a referral system going and I'd appreciate it if you use mine. Smiley   Thanks in advance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: