Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIRING] Looking for english native writers  (Read 301 times)
pippomio (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:01:53 PM

I'm looking for writers with a good knowledge of cryptocurrencies and a bit of developing.
An English native developer who wants to write something for me would be even better.
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:33:29 PM

I'm looking for writers with a good knowledge of cryptocurrencies and a bit of developing.
An English native developer who wants to write something for me would be even better.
check PM Wink

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
HaydenBruin

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Need a Website or A Web App? Let me know!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 06:47:55 PM

Would love to know more information regarding this, I am open for PM's.
Cheers.

Need a Website or A Web App? Let me know!
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 08:56:46 PM

Everyone does know how to wrote in English, how are you going to evaluate if someone is really a native writer?

Does he/she is saying something like do do da da?
jonn4y

Activity: 147
Merit: 119

Cypher Mobile

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:13:57 PM

Everyone does know how to wrote in English, how are you going to evaluate if someone is really a native writer?

Im guessing you are not a native speaker of the English language.
The grammatically correct way to write your sentence would be:

"Everyone knows how to write in English, how are you going to evaluate if someone really is a native writer."

Unless you were trolling, in which case, carry on!
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 09:36:37 PM

Im guessing you are not a native speaker of the English language.
The grammatically correct way to write your sentence would be:

"Everyone knows how to write in English, how are you going to evaluate if someone really is a native writer."

Unless you were trolling, in which case, carry on!

Is that so? then apply to this service if you reckon you are the one OP is looking for.

I'm not here to troll around the board, or put my English knowledge to test. Only suggesting an idea.

Regards
-Cobalt9317

James100t

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:18:13 AM

I am interested.Need more details. Wink
pippomio (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:27:35 AM

Please guys, instead of posting here with: "i'm interested" or "please PM me" why don't you just drop me a message???
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: