Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏦 NEBEUS: OPEN ECO SYSTEM FOR FIN TECH PRODUCTS & SERVICES 🏦  (Read 5232 times)
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:21:41 PM

Nebeus – The Revolutionary Personal Finance Platform And Ecosystem

Nebeus is a cryptocurrency platform with a host of financial services such as buying, selling, remitting, and even the financing of funds in cryptocurrencies https://www.chipin.com/nebeus-ico-digital-bank-blockchain/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
investalts

Activity: 714
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:07:41 PM

Hi, tell what maximum sum the team plans to collect ico and what minimum in time?
what percent of tokens will be at team and that will be with unsold tokens?

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
investalts

Activity: 714
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:27:58 PM

Ok, I have found information on pre-ico of at least $300 000, at most $1 500 000, on ico plan to sell 50 000 000 tokens, but a minimum on what ico?

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████       █████       ███████
   █████        █████        █████
natasims

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:34:41 PM

Ok, I have found information on pre-ico of at least $300 000, at most $1 500 000, on ico plan to sell 50 000 000 tokens, but a minimum on what ico?

ICO soft cap is 5,000,000 USD. Pre-ICO was successful with over 800k tokens sold.
To answer your previous question, 5% of tokens is for team. Unsold tokens will be burned.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:28:39 AM

Nebeus is a cryptocurrency platform that has been in development since 2014.
Since then, together we have grown Nebeus into an ambitious, rapidly-growing company with offices in London and Barcelona.
https://twitter.com/InfoNebeus/status/937184940684345345
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:36:50 AM

How Nebeus protects p2p loan investors from the fraud and defaulted loans ?  I'm an investor in more traditional fiat p2p loan platforms like mintos.com or bondora.com, and there % of defaulted loans is very high. I believe in crypto world it gonna be even higher.
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:19:10 PM

Can anyone answer, we can use the basic Nebeuus card issued to us at the ATM of our local bank, as well as at the Bitcoin ATM or it can only be used in an ATM developed by Nebeus ?
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:37:27 AM

Can anyone answer, we can use the basic Nebeuus card issued to us at the ATM of our local bank, as well as at the Bitcoin ATM or it can only be used in an ATM developed by Nebeus ?

as you can see on the picture on the card from the website, there is the Mastercard logo, so i believe you will be abble to use it as other cards to pay stuff in shops.. with a limit a 1500$ daily.

If it will be Mastercard then you can withdraw in any ATM that supports it, what basically almost everywhere. I haven't found what will be the fees for card usage, so far the cheapest I found was TenX card.
bakst2

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:55:13 PM

I have been able to add the NBTK tokens manually at the private section of my MEW correctly and it's displaying there now. Hope I am done setting up my custom token now and can trade with my NBTK tokens once we hit the 'large three exchange sites' after main sale ICO?
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:00:00 AM

Hi Dev ...
Is this project alive?
already six days no news I get on this tread ..

Bounty is still running but no news from Dev about the progress of this project Sad
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:38:43 PM

It's interesting to read your discussions! I like this project and like to read what other people think of it!
OzhogCoin

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:40:36 PM

as you can see on the picture on the card from the website, there is the Mastercard logo, so i believe you will be abble to use it as other cards to pay stuff in shops.. with a limit a 1500$ daily.
Hmm, I was also interested in this question. It's good that this issue was raised here. I thought that it would be possible to use it
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:19:04 PM

it seems very hard to reach soft cap, maybe dev should decrease it or must work harder to promote this project
I hope though it can not reach soft cap, this project still continue to be developed  Smiley

OzhogCoin

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:48:26 PM

it seems very hard to reach soft cap, maybe dev should decrease it or must work harder to promote this project
I hope though it can not reach soft cap, this project still continue to be developed  Smiley

But still we do not lose hope that at least the soft cap will be assembled! Just about when this happens! It remains only to wait and follow the news!
OzhogCoin

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:01:11 AM

I still believe in this coin, for some reason it seems to me that it should be popular, even if not great, faith must always be with us
OzhogCoin

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:08:11 PM

Why Nebeus is Different from Other ICOs

More on COinidol.com: https://coinidol.com/why-nebeus-is-different-from-other-icos/

Thank you for the additional information you provided us! This is quite interesting and useful for us!
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:18:45 PM

But still we do not lose hope that at least the soft cap will be assembled! Just about when this happens! It remains only to wait and follow the news!

Yep, although still far from soft cap but there is still time to achieve it.
I can only hope in the ico end days, soft cap will be achieved.
OzhogCoin

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

Good project! I like to see how things are going with you! If the team is making progress, I rejoice at them as well as their successes!
OzhogCoin

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

Yep, although still far from soft cap but there is still time to achieve it.
I can only hope in the ico end days, soft cap will be achieved.
Do not jump to conclusions, believe in the best!  :)All of us here hope that the softcap will be collected in the near future
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

Good project! I like to see how things are going with you! If the team is making progress, I rejoice at them as well as their successes!

I'm sure the project will be a success for the future.
Anyone who participated with this project will be happy. We have to be sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: