Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future of bitcoin in 2025?  (Read 1027 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

For this time anything can happen. but I think that the world will switch to another payment system, the world financial revolution will take place Cool

Can we just think of closest years? 2025 is a long road before we can reached there.

Honestly I don't mind that bitcoin price isn't much that higher compare to what we are today. As long as bitcoin gained continously it's momentum, then that's what Im eyeing more. Rather to sees only around $8,000 on bitcoin price once 2025 came than to see bitcoin will have such lowered price of what it is today on that year.
2025 is not that far away but it is not as close either, if we were to predict about next year then while the amount of chances that can happen in a single year are great at the same time not everything can happen in such a short amount of time and we know it.

Indeed, to have a prediction with a relatively long period of time is certainly not an easy thing, especially for bitcoin because there is no definitive prediction about bitcoin, and all possibilities can occur in bitcoin, but of course we expect a positive possibility to happen in bitcoin for this year.

Well if john mcafee still has his d*ck intact at that time, then bitcoin would probably be worth millions already. Though i'm not really confident making such predictions as i don't have as many btcs as the guy but i hope he keeps it on

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

For this time anything can happen. but I think that the world will switch to another payment system, the world financial revolution will take place Cool
Well, I think bitcoin will survive so many years in the future beyond 2025 because bitcoin still have unmine coins which miners will be mining the future till 2140.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

Well, I think bitcoin will survive so many years in the future beyond 2025 because bitcoin still have unmine coins which miners will be mining the future till 2140.

If bitcoin becomes worthless one day, there won't be any miners left to mine the remaining coins, would cost more than it would reward.
This is the worst scenario, but not impossible.
In a better future bitcoin still has value and will thus still exist in 2025 (technically bitcoin will exist in 2025, even if worthless). If we believe in bitcoin we can suppose it'll have more value than today and will be used worldwide as a currency.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:21:37 PM

I think predicting year 2025 is too far to even think of because there are not any data yet to support such theoretical forecasting. Otherwise stated, the data we have on hand is still very much thin. Nonetheless, we can still utilize the data we have beginning 2013 until the last quarter of 2017 for purposes of plausible repetition of trends. But then again, I think it would be kind of baseless considering the thinness of data plus the fact that we are only supposing the initial years of Bitcoin in the market. To further bolster my point, remember Bitcoin only made extensive headline worldwide in the last quarter of 2017 because it almost reached $20,000. You have to put that one in utmost consideration.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

Where we go from here is really what would determine the future. There are so many developments ongoing, the LN which could help use hit the mainstream better, the tag down by the governments on regulations of cryptocurrencies, the gradual attack even by some developers, and the whole community perception about cryptocurrency. All these put together is what would determine where we would be in 2025 and afterwards.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

For me bitcoin has a great future in 2025, because bitcoin start to boom this past 2017 and it will also boom every year and be at the top in the year 2025,
I think that in t his year many people are open in bitcoin and even the government will accept bitcoin as one of the business inside the cyber world. It will also get a high value of money.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

2025 is a long way off, and there is no possibility of predicting the future of Bitcoin that far. Bitcoin may still be the no.1 crypto-currency and the prices may cross the magical $100,000 mark. But at the same time, there is a real possibility of some of the altcoins such as Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash dislodging Bitcoin from the no.1 position.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:25:21 AM

2025 is a long way off, and there is no possibility of predicting the future of Bitcoin that far. Bitcoin may still be the no.1 crypto-currency and the prices may cross the magical $100,000 mark. But at the same time, there is a real possibility of some of the altcoins such as Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash dislodging Bitcoin from the no.1 position.

In 2025, I can see a great future for bitcoin.  The whole world will be using it and entrepreneurs big small are into it,embracing it. There will be a lot of new things that will happen to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. There will be new era for virtual money at that time.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:00:51 AM

I really don't know what is the future of bitcoin in 2025, but in my own prediction bitcoin will rise his price every year and the price of it will be doubled in 2025. That is my observation for now.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:44:26 PM

guys I've already heard so many predictions and read, and not only on the bitcointalk forum, that I do not know who to believe. Very many mass media distribute very different information about Bitcoin and other crypto currency. But the fact is that to date, the Crypto currency has given me a good salary, which I can dispose of, and this gives me the right to protect all the advantages of the crypto currency in front of society.
brengoskandel

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:39:37 PM

Many things will happen later, we can not predict it
But if we look at the current state I think we can see a little ahead
along with the development of tekhonolgy and world economic growth, I think bitcoin is worth calculating, because bitcoin can be a means to make more money.
If confidence increases in bitcoin every year, I think until then the bitcoin will persist even in the next year
hopefully
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

it looks like bitcoin in 2025 will be more popular again and many devotees as well. so we just pray that bitcoin can reach a very high value in 20125 later. because I'm sure also bitcoin can achieve like that
hamdun

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

I think in 2025 crypto will be much more popular, but it could be that in 2025 bitcoin is no longer a leading coin, bitcoin can be replaced by altcoin. Everything can happen, currently the most popular bitcoin but in 2025 there is no guarantee of bitcoin will remain the most popular.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

Yes i agree with you upon this statement that btc is going  to revolutionize the world by making as digital payment making and btc will be widely accepted and then prices will surge and each peak levels will be broken and we can see prices upto $100k so get ready to witness this revoultion and be part of it.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:17:50 PM

Well, between now and 2025 there will be two block halvings. Assuming Bitcoin still has the most hasrate by then, adoption doesn't decline, and no governments create fedcoin, than we should be in good shape. If the lightning network works out, 2025 we could easily see a $250k price point. Possibly more.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:41:43 AM

it looks like bitcoin in 2025 will be more popular again and many devotees as well. so we just pray that bitcoin can reach a very high value in 20125 later. because I'm sure also bitcoin can achieve like that
Year 2025 is long to think of the future, but we can assumes price of bitcoin maybe more valuable than today. Popular yes because I think more users into bitcoin. However, there are more hindrances in the bitcoin perfomace but I think it will be good in the future.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

Year 2025 is long to think of the future, but we can assumes price of bitcoin maybe more valuable than today. Popular yes because I think more users into bitcoin. However, there are more hindrances in the bitcoin perfomace but I think it will be good in the future.

Gosh, really, how it is possible to predict future of Bitcoin? I mean there are 7 (!!!) years to 2025. I hope BTC will cost a LOT
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

2025 is too far to think.We can predict the coming week how can we predict that what will happen after 7,8 years.We can just hope that bitcoin will remain as a good investment asset in coming years also.We can see that bitcoin is at number one at this time ,no one can compete with bitcoin.It is having more advantages as compare to other cryptocurrencies.In coming years if something better than bitcoin arrives in the market then it cab be a threat to bitcoin.But as i said before no one can say exactly about bitcoin so just keep on investing in bitcoin and try to get profit as much as you can in coming years.
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:44:16 AM

BTC can be a lucrative investment option. Predictions made for the next few years show that BTC is a good long-term investment tool. Bitcoin price equals 8575,000 USD in 2018-03-20. If you buy Bitcoin for 100 dollars today, you will get a total of 0.0117 BTC. With our estimates, we can expect long-term increases in BTC prices. With a 5 year investment, revenue is expected to be around + 705.57%. Your current $ 100 investment may be up to $ 805.57 in 2022.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:26:28 AM

We don't know what is the future of the bitcoin in the year of 2025 and I hope it will become very high again the price. We know there's a lot of potential coin as of now and for sure after few  years and maybe one of them are hit bitcoin and they replace it to the thrown.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: