Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:08:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 14581 times)
NowYouAreSee

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

I agree with most of the forum participants. It is better to use LocalBitcoins. And most importantly, store bitcoin in a cold purse!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mike0700

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

If you're wondering where you can buy bitcoins with a credit card, I recommend an article on blockchain24 - https://www.blockchain24.co/top-10-places-to-buy-bitcoin-with-credit-card/ in which there's a summary where it's worth buying to pay the smallest fee. Currently, it's buycoinnow.com which I recommend  Cheesy
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

buy bitcoin with usd instantly in exchange sites bitcoin ,each has different buying limits and conditions like Identity verification but it can be scam though ,localbitcoin it look good or why not open account in exchange coins like bitfinex or livecoin and deposit usd then buy bitcoin
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:16:03 PM

buy bitcoin with usd instantly in exchange sites bitcoin ,each has different buying limits and conditions like Identity verification but it can be scam though ,localbitcoin it look good or why not open account in exchange coins like bitfinex or livecoin and deposit usd then buy bitcoin

Please do not go with any centralized exchange, once they become with the peak market circulation with them. If any legalization issue you find in your countries you will not able to being anoymous in the market.

Localbitcoins.com would be best choice for converting the bitcoin to cash and for buying as well as much knowledge.
Livecoin does not have problems with signing up since it is decentralized one.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:53:12 PM

Please do not go with any centralized exchange, once they become with the peak market circulation with them. If any legalization issue you find in your countries you will not able to being anoymous in the market.

Localbitcoins.com would be best choice for converting the bitcoin to cash and for buying as well as much knowledge.
Livecoin does not have problems with signing up since it is decentralized one.
That's right even me I don't trust in a centralized wallet maybe someday they will disappear together with your bitcoin storage.
If I'm not mistaken Blockchain.info wallet is decentralized bitcoin and ethereum wallet, right? because you are the one who holds your private key.
To OP's question, it depends where the country he is. But here our country we have a blockchain base wallet that may store fiat through remittance and you may convert bitcoin or ethereum in the option, so it is easy for us to buy and sell bitcoin here.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

iam mostyl buying Bitrcoins over blockchain.info
its great was easy to verify and  i trust this service now since many years.

kind regards
Lisam023

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:02:10 PM

https://buycoinnow.com/ is the cheapest place to buy btc for that moment Smiley
aziie110

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:06:17 AM

This is the good time to buy bitcoin but I think this decision is only good for those who hold bitcoin for a long time and wait till market will boom and bitcoin go to the moon as it was gone in past that was the highest price of $20,000 and with this good hope it will again touch this price was good decision for long term.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

Most preferably you will be find the good traders on the localbitcoins.com exchange mate. Kindly check the trader with the rating and review about him and you can go buy the bitcoins mate. If you want to go with the cheap amount you need to check the limit of the trader.

Because some of the trader have the huge amount to have the trade. that is the biggest problem ever you see now.
martinOresky

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

I prefer local cryptocurrency exchange https://bitcoindata.org/ , its safe, quick and loyal. they offers 10 coins.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:06:54 AM

I think it is not a good idea because I am watching bitcoin price and the whole market with bitcoin is going down and down from last many days and the price makes a new down candle to every new day that is why I think to buy bitcoin is not a good decision.

mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

I think the main thing is your strategy that how you do trade and second thing is how much time is needed your strategy to put and for how much time than you make a buy bitcoin because bitcoin price gives you benefit only the way that how you buy and for short time trading or for long-term holding that depends on your strategy.
vik254

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

Your  location  matters  too  when  coming  up  with a  suitable  location  to  get  youir  btc.  in  my  case  am  not  in  the  states  and  thus i  cant  use coinbase.  there  are  numerous  sites  which  can  now  be  used  when  making a  btc  purchase.   some  of  the  sites   which  have  reasonable rates  include  the  following.

1. localbitcoin
2. Coinmama
3. Bitstamp

you  also have to  factor  in  the  amount  of  btc  you  will be  acquiring.  i  realized  that  some  of  the  sites are  suitable  for  people  who  want  to  acquire  small  amount  of  btc  when  compared  to  the  rest.  this  is  due  to  the   difference  in  charges in  place.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:00:59 PM

I use to buy and sell the bitcoin on localbitcoins.com website. In this website you will find the traders with the rating system. If you see the marketplace value go bigger than expected value you need to go to sell the bitcoin and buy the bitcoin when it is opposite dude.

Check the local traders available in the country. If you see the local traders in LBC. You will be check the rating of the trader and then go for trading with them.
cryptomoonboys

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:43:36 AM

This is the most comprehensive guide on How to Buy Cryptocurrency yet: https://cryptomoonboys.com/pages/how-to-buy-cryptocurrency
1Crypto_Mike1

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:42:29 AM

Check out Theycallitcrypto.

It's a great comparison tool that will show you crypto exchanges based on your location, coin you want and payment method.

By far the easiest way to find the right exchange.
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

See of you have any region problem then use localbitcoins as there you will get your native people and you will be able to pay with your desired payment method. Yes you can use different foreign good exchanger but they usually accept Paypal or Mastercard
Lisam023

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 03:33:37 PM

Hello, I`ve found a good article that answers to the question from topic of this thread: https://www.blockchain24.co/how-to-buy-bitcoin-the-basic-question/.  Smiley
Matematic

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:52:43 PM

you should choose it carefully. we can recommend services, but you need to think with your own head. don't forget to read reviews and compare rates.

as for me, I can recommend you changenow.I.m using it to swap btc to xmr, but you can buy btc there too, with your credit card or another crypto
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:12:02 PM

you should choose it carefully. we can recommend services, but you need to think with your own head. don't forget to read reviews and compare rates.

as for me, I can recommend you changenow.I.m using it to swap btc to xmr, but you can buy btc there too, with your credit card or another crypto

There has been scam accusation thread opened against changenow among others, so, its' not advisable to recommend it to anybody at the moment pending when they will come out and very their selves of the scam level against them. 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5034589.0

Will love to recommend Localbitcoin which personally is my favorite since i joined the cryptocurrency world.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: