Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SONM, ELASTIC or GOLEM... Which one to choose?  (Read 1700 times)
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:19:01 PM

While I've stated multiple times I am eager to see how widely adopted the supercomputer projects are once matured, it's really been the adaptability of the SONM team, their continuous work under the radar and the community that has me really optimistic about this project. I think it is very undervalued at this price.

schrodingersbitcoin

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:30:28 PM

I prefer SONM personally over others. First, its supply is lower. Secon its market cap is lower too. This means it has more room to grow especially in price. And this will attract investors pretty huuge!
Totally I agree!

Miderian

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:04:41 PM

I like blockchains addressed to supercomputer Smiley. I saw Golems program on youtube and I must say that is a very nice program. They all have a potential which depends on their skills and work. It's not easy to do that for sure.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:14:46 PM

I like blockchains addressed to supercomputer Smiley. I saw Golems program on youtube and I must say that is a very nice program. They all have a potential which depends on their skills and work. It's not easy to do that for sure.

Easy or not, but Golem had a great history in terms of value and it's extremely undervalued ATM and looks like all this is being done under the pressure that everyone needs to get their share of BCG and alts may start to pop up again once all the shit disappears. It's better to wait before everything settles because the blood bath may continue and you might sell your coins in panic. Wait for the best price currently. GNT is great in its Alpha phase and that, their use case of Blender Rendering provides CGI artists a much better experience through renting other users' resources. But the value of these coins is being deflated taking Bitcoin price hike into consideration, so let BTC go calm and then buy it.
Miderian

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:28:44 PM

I agree. Well when price is somewhere low like right now it's good to invest, I think. When people start to use their program in a few years or maybe even next year, price will go up exponentially.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:14:14 PM

If you want to invest I suggest invest your money to sonm because for sure it will increase the price in the future and maybe if you have. Alot of sonm in your wallet you will earn a lot of profit in the future . Im very happy to part of sonm project and I gain profit because of that so if you to earn more profit sonm is the best answer for that . But all decision is your .what ever happen it was you.
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:19:30 PM

If you want to invest I suggest invest your money to sonm because for sure it will increase the price in the future and maybe if you have. Alot of sonm in your wallet you will earn a lot of profit in the future . Im very happy to part of sonm project and I gain profit because of that so if you to earn more profit sonm is the best answer for that . But all decision is your .what ever happen it was you.
Do they pay any rewards for saving in the wallet? If yes, which wallet is the best for saving sonm tokens, currently i am saving them in my metamask account

Nalienn

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:04:20 AM

Do they pay any rewards for saving in the wallet? If yes, which wallet is the best for saving sonm tokens, currently i am saving them in my metamask account
Not yet. You will be able to receive "network fees" once the platform goes live in August 2018 I believe. So until then it doesn't matter where you keep your coins. Just make sure they're safe and try not to keep them on an exchange.
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:05:37 AM

I thought it would be interesting to revive this discussion, since a lot of time has passed and the competition among these three projects still exists. What are your opinions on that?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:14:10 PM

Not yet. You will be able to receive "network fees" once the platform goes live in August 2018 I believe. So until then it doesn't matter where you keep your coins. Just make sure they're safe and try not to keep them on an exchange.
I've been accumulating SONM for a while now, but never heard of payment from network fees - basically, that is staking, right? In that case, need to increase my bag then
pinoycryptoes

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:22:42 PM

You should choose SONM, its has future and most likely to rise up from the bottom before this year ends.
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

I sold my GNT for SONM. I liked the idea of GNT but it just hasn't delivered or kept the momentum up. I think SONM has a better growth trajectory
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

I dont recommend for buy elastic, instead of it, you can buy golem they are working very much and rising very good. Sonm is also good project and team I guess.
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

I dont recommend for buy elastic, instead of it, you can buy golem they are working very much and rising very good. Sonm is also good project and team I guess.

Why wouldn't you recommend buying elastic? It is more undervalued than the other 2 projects, so it may rise more in case of success, why do you think it is worse?
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:17:47 PM

If you choose one of these three coin then choose sonm for very long term investment. Sonm is the only coin which have small return compare to ico price. Xel ( elastic ) / golem have already really high and the early investor already get a very huge ga8n. Sonm just wait for the system to be more stabilize.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
langdong

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:42:35 PM

Without a doubt, SONM. It's the project with the most possibilities. Basically with SONM you can do all kinds of shared computing. The team is one of the best I have yet seen in crypto. I feel absolutely confident holding SONM for months/years to come. There's even a challenge to run Golem and iEx.ec on SONM.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:45:43 PM

It is a very bad thing that Golem and SONM raised significant amount of money from the space and have delivered shot to the investors. I don't see any of the two project making it to the top at all, they seems to me like an experiment and when they burned all the funds they collected from people the project will die a natural death
ramarianz

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

I'm trying to invest on one of them but it's really confusing. Golem is in Alpha, SONM has a nice Roadmap, XEL has almost finished product but not exploded yet. It seems that SONM has better development and GOLEM has already hit the top and XEL is stalling. Really hard to choose. What do you think about that?

all of them in the same category, Super Computer.
btw , it's too late i guess for take Golem,about SONM still have a chance in my opinion.
but, i like to choose XEL,they can be bigger more.btw,we know, ico price just 400 Sat.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:57:51 PM

At that moment I think the best choice is Elastic, the price to enter is good, it can yield either in the long term or until a next pump. There are 3 good projects, but at the moment XEL is a lower risk bet.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:58:54 PM

Golem price has been erratic https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/golem/usd
personally i believe in golem delivering more than sonm

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: