Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you planning till November Harfork??  (Read 2629 times)
Neo-- (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:44:28 PM

I want to know and take some advices from you guys because I have no idea and I dont want to do mistake.  This time things looks serious and I have fears for the Bitcoin. What are you guys going to do in nexth weeks?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:48:58 PM

I want to know and take some advices from you guys because I have no idea and I dont want to do mistake.  This time things looks serious and I have fears for the Bitcoin. What are you guys going to do in nexth weeks?

Very interesting questions,
My answer:

I will HODL my Bitcoin,
After forking,
I will sell my forking, it seems almost all of the altcoin is falling,
It is only this way:
I sell the forking and bitcoin to buy alt.

Rich right?
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:55:09 PM

It is too early to give you my thoughts, but of course i will keep holding my bitcoins, i want to receive the free coins, and i will do the same as before, i will sell the forked coins in order to buy more altcoins, or just withdrawing it, because it is free money. Anyway, there are more than 2 months left, so i dont know yet, maybe i change my mind in some weeks, i dont know.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Neo-- (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:57:49 PM

It is too early to give you my thoughts, but of course i will keep holding my bitcoins, i want to receive the free coins, and i will do the same as before, i will sell the forked coins in order to buy more altcoins, or just withdrawing it, because it is free money. Anyway, there are more than 2 months left, so i dont know yet, maybe i change my mind in some weeks, i dont know.

2 Months? I thought the new fork is going to happen at the beginning of November. Please give your thoughts when u want to. Smiley happy trading..
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:09:58 PM

before hardfork, iam sell all my bitcoin balance
and then iam buyback again after bitcoin price crash and down
Godyr

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:13:36 PM

Bitcoin price it's already dropping slowly, I don't think it will drop a few days before the fork, in fact it might even go up a bit and I also don't think other cryptos will benefit if bitcoin splits.
Neo-- (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:30:05 PM

this is what I mean actually. Do you think the same that the price will dump before hardfork? we better get ready for this.
Neo-- (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:44:38 PM

/
What free coins will be given in next fork?

New forked coin. i dont know what its name is or will be.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:50:00 PM

this is what I mean actually. Do you think the same that the price will dump before hardfork? we better get ready for this.

We can only make guesses for now. With the bitcoin cash hard fork, people were expecting bitcoin's price to crash. It didn't, maybe only a slight dip but definitely not a significant decrease in price. Another couple of risky months for the bitcoin holders for sure.

/

The Segwit2x version of bitcoin. No official name for now I think.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:51:26 PM

Bitcoin price it's already dropping slowly, I don't think it will drop a few days before the fork, in fact it might even go up a bit and I also don't think other cryptos will benefit if bitcoin splits.
Not a slowly decreasing it is just a normal that we are seeing the priced down and its not a bing drop honestly its just a small drop and i think it is because of other people who bought bitcoin with less price they already sold their bitcoin just to save their profit and use them to scale up again if the price of bitcoin was drop to what they expecting ..
I feel that the price of bitcoin can be burst increase before and after the fork. since we already experience and see the success happen after the fork ..
/

New forked coin. i dont know what its name is or will be.
I think it will be nearly name of bitcoin again like bitcoin cash.. I was thinking that the name could be bitcoin token or bitcoin dump.  Wink
We don't know actually what will be the name but i still don't seen any news that there will be fork will be happen soon..
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:11:42 AM

Nothing to worry about this, I heard it was just a hoax news.
BTG or anything can not stop Bitcoin and it was proven in august ago. Grin

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 03:33:44 AM

I will just keep holding my bitcoin because though the price will go down, still it would go up because that is what the history and it may repeat itself. In time when the fork happens, there would be free coins at hand and I may sold it or hold for some time to sell in the future. We don't yet know what will happen in the following weeks so it would still depend then. My decision now may still be adjusted in the following days.

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:55:11 AM

for the moment I have not thought about anything, maybe I also need input from another. from this topic I can tell from the comments of the seniors.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:43:27 AM

Same question i have seen before the last hard fork, even at that time many people were afraid of the hard fork and many of them had sell their bitcoins too however they regret it later.
I am not going to sell my bitcoins, i will hold them and will wait for the rapid increase in price after november.
beatlecoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:23:16 AM

It is positive to stay in an exchange to receive Bitcoin Gold coins. For example, Bittrex or Livecoin
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:25:20 AM

I will share my big secret here:
- stay or HODL Bitcoin;
- Receive the forking
- buy cheap alcoin using forking,... altcoin is falling now, buy using that forking, free money

Great plan right Smiley
RenaiSHITechnology

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:44:20 AM

WOWWWWW
It is crystal clear.
HODL Bitcoin.
Having forking.

Buy forking for cheap coin. RICH.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:48:57 AM

I actually don't know what is going to happen in November when the hardfork happens. Some are saying the price is going to boom, other saying otherwise (mainly the Chinese). As for me, like I sad I really do not know.

If the past is any indication, then the recent fork of Bitcoin Cash resulting in a price jump then perhaps we could expect something similar here. It really is impossible to know, though.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
newlone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:01:05 AM

I am also concerned about this, if the hard fork happens and negatively affect the btc then I should think of selling my btc before that happens.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:24:44 AM

Nothing. As a Bitcoin trader, I'm not scared about the Harfork. I just want to hold my Bitcoin for a long period. I am always ready for the fork. And I hope I will get some awesome coin as Bitcoin Cash.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: