Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:27:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG vs TENX(PAY)  (Read 256 times)
samy_voc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:49:03 PM

Please let me know what would you advise between the two ? what is a good buy OMG or PAY
James_CanYa

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:32:59 PM

Both projects have something great to offer the Ethereum ecosystem. Personally I think OMG has a better value proposition for their token though TenX already have a working product!
I'd get a little of both instead of fully committing to one.
Lovetrading

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:29:24 PM

OMG will process payments for Merchants
TenX will process payments for buyers (i.e. Using Visa Debit Card) TenX is arguably fully operational. The debit card has been deployed and is already in use in Europe and soon will be in the US.

They are not competitors , they do different type of payment processing
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:14:27 AM

I wont really compare omg vs tenx. They both touch on totally different aspects on the real world application. OMG is mainly focus on cross country bounder remittance while tenx is making crypto to be easily spent on any merchant just like visa or mastercard. I would like to point out that i have omg and i dont have tenx. The reason is because when i do the FA for tenx, i wont buy it above a certain price even though a lot of my friends say that FA wont work in crypto. Some of them have gained from $0.90 to $6. While some is stuck at high entry price of $5-6. I also dont believe in the forecast by tenx company on the amount that they projected.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: