Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin. Neteller, Payoneer, Payer, Okpay Issues & Exchange  (Read 337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bbcwholesell (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

Sell Your Skrill, Paypal Funds to Us, Get BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:09:01 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 01:53:16 PM by bbcwholesell

Hi All,

We are offering the discounted rate right now till next 25 days.

Send $500 neteller get same amount in bitcoin.
Send $500 payoneer get same amount in bitcoin.
Large amount of orders get additional bonus.

same with perfect money.

Visit our website www.gethelpcoin.org click exchange to submit order or send us a direct order email getcoinhelp@gmail.com

FOR ANY ISSUE WITH PAYONEER CARD, NETELLER CARD AND MANY MORE SEND US A DIRECT EMAIL WE SHALL GUIDE YOU TILL YOUR ISSUE IS RESOLVED.

Customer happiness and satisfaction keeps us going.

Regards,
Natalie

Sell Your Skrill, Paypal Funds to Us, Get BITCOIN, Ethereum - Email Us: getcoinhelp@gmail.com or Visit our website: gethelpcoin.org
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:17:29 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 10:59:15 PM by UCHCHILD

I guess mate you were in the wrong section, there is a particular section for exchange, you can have it there mate. Ans you will see more client there because in terma of exchange people will come to that section and not here. Anyway good luck, hope you can look for more client then. Just move this thread.
bbcwholesell (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:51:44 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 01:52:19 PM by bbcwholesell

Giving you equal rate for
bitcoin
payoneer
neteller
perfectmoney
western union
moneygram
bank wire

exchange. email us getcoinhelp@gmail.com

Sell Your Skrill, Paypal Funds to Us, Get BITCOIN, Ethereum - Email Us: getcoinhelp@gmail.com or Visit our website: gethelpcoin.org
JamesAdams

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:03:15 AM

Hey, you should move your thread to the currency exchange section instead of here.

WORDCOIN
It's never late to buy BTC for $1
Services-backed cryptocurrency of 1 trillion dollars market
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:07:45 PM

While others are concerned about why the thread is in the service section of the forum, I am more interested on why the Thread is self moderated. You are offering a service that relies on trust which means a lot of people can quickly test your service and come back to give you the review you didn't pay for which means more business opportunities starts opening up but at the same time for critics to say where improvements will be needed. For me, a self moderated thread does not give room for that as you don't want to be criticized even if you are not meeting the expectation of your clients. Do well to create a new thread or move to the right section of the forum but be open to people expressing their view freely without the fear of getting it deleted like mine now is prone to.
JohnnyNnex

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:16:01 PM

And what are my guarantess in case I come and trade with you?
Ibraoss

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:51:57 PM

what about neteller to payeer
bbcwholesell (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 12:55:34 PM

what about neteller to payeer

yes we exchange neteller to payer.
you can visit our website to place your order, email us or send private message.

shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:21:58 PM

Bitcoin, Neteller, Payoneer, Payer, all are very important who are worked in online.And we can exchange like neteller to payer. 

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: