Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WAX - Worldwide Asset eXchange by OPSkins  (Read 15739 times)
evershawn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:54:50 PM

lmao and there is the anti-russian propaganda from some brainwashed tard while hyping a pump and dump scamcoin that increased its total amount of tokens by 10X the same day their scamscoin started trading, pumped all the way to 0.001 to dump to 0.00003. same scammers behind scams like yank nazi paypal and money printing scam Tether, creating a billion of USDT out of thin air. Anyone with a bit of brain wasnt surprised that WAX scam went 10 fold out of nowhere just like tether. they let the ppl market buy their WAXcoins as xxx tokens of 180 mln, while they secretly increased their own holdings by 10, so in fact market buyers paid the price of 10 for every single WAXscam shitcoin.

Meanwhile hundreds of millions of 10x WAX coins are held up by WAX-Opskin-Tether triad mob while they feed buyers of pre-sale hilarious BS stories to justify the delay. theres a fake pump on the exchange since no WAX deposits are allowed. once the deposit blockage gets lifted, WAX is going further down the drain where it belongs. have fun drowning. *gur gur gur gur* LOL!

Brainwashed? Says the noobie account with 2 posts that knows jackshit. Been in this game since BTC was around a dollar. Done plenty of ICO's and I have faith in this one because of the money and team behind it.

How many Russian money grabs have their been? There's no propaganda here Ruski, just pure experience. Sorry if I offended your mother Russia and it's many scams and thefts.

So basically you're saying PayPal is a scam, Tether is a scam - I mean buddy, get yourself a bigger tinfoil hat already. You forgot EOS and a few others, some of the top marketcap listings, lol. You've already lost all credibility here.

Also, further proof you're an idiot, all tokens were increased by 10x to everyone. Not just to certain people. What difference it it make? Everyone got the same regardless. OH and: Secretly? If you call press releases and announcements across all of their social media channels before token release "secret" lol. Pure idiot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:01:18 PM

theres a fake pump on the exchange since no WAX deposits are allowed. once the deposit blockage gets lifted, WAX is going further down the drain where it belongs. have fun drowning. *gur gur gur gur* LOL!

the "exchange" did this on their own accord. Coins went in for like 2 days. WAX doesn't own the exchange or control it but funny how you'd like to attribute that to WAX too, just more proof you're full of shit and just a hater (likely part of one of those Russian scam ICO's, LOL!)

Please, tell me a better ICO in 2017, that is better backed, has more reputable people behind it and better financed BEFORE ICO money even comes in to play? Plz? Down the drain in your Russian scam dreams. Sorry that some of your intended victims actually got somewhere worthwhile to invest in. Less scam money for you, sucka! Smiley
SKAHYA

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:51:17 PM

WAX and Huobi keep blaming each other about whose fault it was - WAX had two very long posts about it lately and promised to AirDrop 1m WAX in total in January 2018 to the people who got affected by this, even though they claim it was not their fault at all. This is a very good step in the right direction.

https://medium.com/@wax_io/wax-huobi-pro-an-update-98352f7d50d7

First, as a gesture of our concern for WAX contributors, we will provide a free airdrop of WAX Tokens to those who purchased WAX Tokens on the Huobi Pro exchange during the period December 20th, 2017 to December 21st, 2017. We are establishing a WAX Community Trust reserve of 1,000,000 WAX Tokens to fund this effort. We can’t promise all of our contributors that we can make them whole, but we hope to show by this action that WAX stands behind its product and brand. Details of how WAX contributors can be considered for participation in the WAX Community Trust WAX Token airdrop will be published in January 2018.

Second, this incident has demonstrated to all of us how problematic the spread of counterfeit token sites has become. WAX wants to help solve this growing industry problem. To that end, WAX will be investing $100,000 in a new program called Stamp Out Counterfeit Token Sites (SOCTS, or “sockets”). Funds will be used to create an awareness campaign educating on the existence of these counterfeit tokens sites and the steps our industry can take to ensure they don’t continue to spread confusion.
FcukDrumpf

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:54:39 PM

deposits will start after 31st, asuming WAX con artists run out of excuses to further delay the distribution by hijacking holders coins they desperately try to send to exchange to sell.  FLOOD IS COMING.

You're an idiot, most people got their coins within a few days. Only a handful that have KYC issues still haven't. Deposits started a long long time ago. Flood already happened and WAX pulled through just fine. Nice try, asshole.

is that why ur precious shitcoin is drowning lower and lower you WAXscam shill shithead? im glad u are rekt and soon homeless loser. retards like you deserve to drown in shit.
SKAHYA

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:02:10 PM

deposits will start after 31st, asuming WAX con artists run out of excuses to further delay the distribution by hijacking holders coins they desperately try to send to exchange to sell.  FLOOD IS COMING.

You're an idiot, most people got their coins within a few days. Only a handful that have KYC issues still haven't. Deposits started a long long time ago. Flood already happened and WAX pulled through just fine. Nice try, asshole.

is that why ur precious shitcoin is drowning lower and lower you WAXscam shill shithead? im glad u are rekt and soon homeless loser. retards like you deserve to drown in shit.

What the hell? Any ICO investor made at least 4x. He is not losing any money at all.
FcukDrumpf

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:08:12 PM

lmao and there is the anti-russian propaganda from some brainwashed tard while hyping a pump and dump scamcoin that increased its total amount of tokens by 10X the same day their scamscoin started trading, pumped all the way to 0.001 to dump to 0.00003. same scammers behind scams like yank nazi paypal and money printing scam Tether, creating a billion of USDT out of thin air. Anyone with a bit of brain wasnt surprised that WAX scam went 10 fold out of nowhere just like tether. they let the ppl market buy their WAXcoins as xxx tokens of 180 mln, while they secretly increased their own holdings by 10, so in fact market buyers paid the price of 10 for every single WAXscam shitcoin.

Meanwhile hundreds of millions of 10x WAX coins are held up by WAX-Opskin-Tether triad mob while they feed buyers of pre-sale hilarious BS stories to justify the delay. theres a fake pump on the exchange since no WAX deposits are allowed. once the deposit blockage gets lifted, WAX is going further down the drain where it belongs. have fun drowning. *gur gur gur gur* LOL!

Brainwashed? Says the noobie account with 2 posts that knows jackshit. Been in this game since BTC was around a dollar. Done plenty of ICO's and I have faith in this one because of the money and team behind it.

How many Russian money grabs have their been? There's no propaganda here Ruski, just pure experience. Sorry if I offended your mother Russia and it's many scams and thefts.

So basically you're saying PayPal is a scam, Tether is a scam - I mean buddy, get yourself a bigger tinfoil hat already. You forgot EOS and a few others, some of the top marketcap listings, lol. You've already lost all credibility here.

Also, further proof you're an idiot, all tokens were increased by 10x to everyone. Not just to certain people. What difference it it make? Everyone got the same regardless. OH and: Secretly? If you call press releases and announcements across all of their social media channels before token release "secret" lol. Pure idiot.

TLDR *yawn* retarded redneck talk about credibility? hahahahaha! go eat right out of ur tether devs overlods ass dimwit. we all know what kind of scam tether-wax creators are.

brainwashed redneck yanks see ''russian influence'' everywhere and calls everyone who speaks the truth russian. thats how retarded yank inbreds are. clearly some morons need to take off their tinfoil hat.   Wink
FcukDrumpf

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:15:05 PM

redneck inbreds like you tend to drawn in ur own shart. look at ur pathetic trust score you lil scam shill crew shithead.
GoogleBit

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

Boys !  .... behave yourself !

(there is only one warning)
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

TLDR *yawn* retarded redneck talk about credibility? hahahahaha! go eat right out of ur tether devs overlods ass dimwit. we all know what kind of scam tether-wax creators are.

brainwashed redneck yanks see ''russian influence'' everywhere and calls everyone who speaks the truth russian. thats how retarded yank inbreds are. clearly some morons need to take off their tinfoil hat.   Wink

redneck inbreds like you tend to drawn in ur own shart. look at ur pathetic trust score you lil scam shill crew shithead.

LOL! Please keep posting. My point proven. Thanks for helping with that. GG and QQ
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:04:57 AM

cant withdraw wax from huobi. other coins/tokens are fine (~$1500 worth of limit) with basic account.
_Arnold_

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

Where and when can I buy Wax-token today?

I don't find them at any exchange.
SKAHYA

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

Huobi Pro is the only exchange so far.
_Arnold_

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:34:33 PM

Are you sure you can buy it on that exchange? I don't find it there
SKAHYA

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

Are you sure you can buy it on that exchange? I don't find it there

https://www.huobi.pro/wax_eth/exchange/
GoogleBit

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

...try EtherDelta...ETH-WAX

https://etherdelta.com/#0x39bb259f66e1c59d5abef88375979b4d20d98022-ETH
_Arnold_

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:35:32 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 01:06:46 PM by _Arnold_

Smiley

How did you find WAX on Etherdelta? I did not find WAX in the list there when I first looked.

I could find it when I used your link. But when I go to Etherdelta myself and look in their list I cannot find WAX. So I wonder how you did it?
GoogleBit

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

Smiley

How did you find WAX on Etherdelta? I did not find WAX in the list there when I first looked.

I could find it when I used your link. But when I go to Etherdelta myself and look in their list I cannot find WAX. So I wonder how you did it?

Big secret   !!!
...I asked in a chat 😎
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:06:03 PM

there is not big trading volume
GodMode
Copper Member

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

Can someone tell me how it will be with WAX supply?

Now is 492,954,537 WAX in Circulating Supply, but it says that in total it will be 1,850,000,000 WAX.
When they plan to release that total supply?
Thank you in advance for explanation! Smiley

Cheers

0xUniverse.com - (Revolutionary Blockchain-Based Game) | https://sunday.games/supernova/ - The intergalactic adventure starts here!
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

You can also trade on Bancor and rumors that Binance to be appearing very soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: