Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:40:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Buy Houses for digitalcoin(DGC)!  (Read 4203 times)
Bitcoin.Greece

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is the Future of currency

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 11:46:48 AM

So they sell this home for 400.000dgc =  88 BTC about 10.000$ ....  Undecided

Get a VPN - Protect yourself
shantee

Activity: 381
Merit: 274

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 12:00:14 PM

Is it some kind of silly attempt to make this alt coin a little more popular ??

look you can find this house for sale here :

http://www.dom-bulgaria.ru/properties/Large-country-house-in-the-fertile-Dobrudja-region-for-sale

the price is 12 000 €

Seriously who would want 12000 €in digitalcoin , nibble or gldcoin  , wdc or whatever altcoin there is ? I am not even sure i'll take the risk to have this sum in LTC

10 Great Bitcoin & Litecoin related domain name on sale ! | MY ltc adress : LdCEBkFWAoXNcXXgvJ2zGRk35ircZouUx8
Sondey10mg

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 12:01:45 PM

Is it some kind of attempt to make this alt coin a little more popular ??

http://www.dom-bulgaria.ru/properties/Large-country-house-in-the-fertile-Dobrudja-region-for-sale

the price is 12 000 €

So you would have to pay less with DGC. What's the problem?

*Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
moody123

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 12:04:07 PM

the price is 12 000 €

It's listed by the seller for DGC and at that site also. What's so hard to get? It's like people don't even read the posts in the topic they're posting in. The seller has a large amount of money and is a big DGC supporter.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 12:06:00 PM

the price is 12 000 €

Seriously who would want 12000 €in digitalcoin , nibble or gldcoin  , wdc or whatever altcoin there is ? I am not even sure i'll take the risk to have this sum in LTC

The guy selling is serious at the same time I think hes betting you wont take him up on his offer. Out of all the new coins DGC seems to be the keeper.
Sondey10mg

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 12:39:55 PM

the price is 12 000 €

It's listed by the seller for DGC and at that site also. What's so hard to get? It's like people don't even read the posts in the topic they're posting in. The seller has a large amount of money and is a big DGC supporter.

Yes, so it's listed on two sites, I really don't see the problem. If I want to sell something i put it on 3 different sites as well. He wants to sell the house, he gives discount if you pay with DGC.

*Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 12:54:03 PM

Amazing how this seller does not come forward or the site owner doesnt remove the scam or get a scam tag themself.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
procrypto

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Shitcoin Maximalist

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 01:01:42 PM

Good luck.  Lab rat.

Even if you're correct, and alternative chains are just a giant testbed for any new features that BTC or LTC may wish to adopt, then that means the effort wasn't wasted - the cryptocurrency movement benefited as a result. I think that's ultimately the point you are missing, despite almost making it yourself.
moody123

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 01:03:58 PM

Quoting myself from his other bs thread "Ugh again I have to ask this - What can LTC/BTC do that another coin can't? It goes both ways.  I know one thing though, a new coin can make YOU filthy stinking rich, whereas btc has already made others rich."
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 01:10:28 PM

Amazing how this seller does not come forward or the site owner doesnt remove the scam or get a scam tag themself.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Lastro

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 01:21:48 PM

It's an interesting test to see if selling a home for an alternate cryptocurrency is viable. However, one home is not a strong sampling to determine if this will work. If a buyer should appear and wish to save money by using the alt-coin, then the value will increase as they will place big buys on the open market for DGC. If anyone already has the DGC from mining, then the value of DGC will not be affected as only buyers push the value up.

Many homes and products have been purchased indirectly from bitcoin, mainly from the conversion back to FIAT.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 01:22:36 PM

the price is 12 000 €

Tell this to the guy sells his pizza at 10,000 BTC a pie.   DGC is less than a month old.  This many hates only mean DGC is doing pretty darn well.

-tb-

moody123

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 01:31:29 PM

Yep, people are afraid that DGC will be good because they're in other coins with their $$$.  The more hate it gets, the better sign that it's the right one to buy.
fendlestick

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 03:11:15 PM

Even a quick google search on those images tells you it's probably fake.
- http://dgcmarket.com/item.php?id=71
This seller claims to be from the UK, trying to sell a house in Bulgaria; the so called "Large country house" in Bulgaria can be found HERE: http://www.bulgarovo.com/properties/Large-country-house-in-the-fertile-Dobrudja-region-for-sale

I'm pretty sure that dgcmarket is flooded almost entirely with fake listings...

As the hi-res images are watermarked, it explains why they are not used in the market place, just the thumbnails.  FYI I have no DGC or other new coins, but the listing is obviously fake.

It's a shame because integrity would really help the coin gain traction.  Personally I would guard the quality of the listings tightly, quality beats quantity after all and delete anything that degrades the integrity of the coin.

20% OFF All Bondage - www.cryptosextoys.com
Affiliates Get 10% - Join
baritus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 03:17:40 PM

If you want to verify, why not contact that real estate site yourself?

Also, do you think that anyone would actually even do a transaction without a real estate agency or escrow?

If someone can actually verify and get some facts, it would be much better than assumptions based on nothing.

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 03:57:01 PM

Very cool. I will be swap mining DGC and WDC for a while, so much support about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: