Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:10:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for FrontEndDevelopers - $500 for finding me 1 that i hire.  (Read 458 times)
PondSea (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:01:10 AM

I am looking for front end developers for barterdex (decentralized exchange).

I am paying $500 in BTC or KMD to whomever links me to a dev that i hire.

Rules:

1. First one to link me will be the one that refers them.
2. Devs i have contacted already before this post wont count.
3. The developer that i select needs to complete the first project for the referral bonus to be released.
4. Linking me to devs that have no hope of winning (junk/random profiles) will exclude you from any more entries.

Happy to escrow but i think i think most can vouch for me for $500 lol.

edit - Decided to up to $500 instead.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HaydenBruin2

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:50:27 AM

No need to waste your $500 on Finding one. I am a frontend web developer working from 2 years.
Let me know your telegram or skype id, would love to add you and discuss about the project.

Cheers! Smiley
(P.S. Dont mind my new account, old one is locked)
Lexs163

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:59:00 AM

I am looking for front end developers for barterdex (decentralized exchange).

I am paying $500 in BTC or KMD to whomever links me to a dev that i hire.

Rules:

1. First one to link me will be the one that refers them.
2. Devs i have contacted already before this post wont count.
3. The developer that i select needs to complete the first project for the referral bonus to be released.
4. Linking me to devs that have no hope of winning (junk/random profiles) will exclude you from any more entries.

Happy to escrow but i think i think most can vouch for me for $500 lol.

edit - Decided to up to $500 instead.

Hi, try to address this person  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=857639
offlinedragon

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:15:07 AM

Here are a few :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=158505

Here is the list : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610428.0
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:38:48 AM

Here's some few professional web designers I knew

Devthedev - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=136592
Layoutph - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=860066
Angelo santos - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=880238
Summerbliss - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=523028
es2thekay - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=525377

You are free to contact them via them.
PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:45:39 AM

Hi all,

Thanks for your suggestions. I will go through them tomorrow and send the devs a PM. Will let everyone know how i go.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:55:28 AM

He has a lot of experience in building sites related to bitcoin.
nilsonleow@gmail.com

You can use google hangout to connect with him.
yuryv

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:43:45 AM

Hi,

I'm full stack developer with 7+ years of experience. Please PM me, you won't be disappointment.
bobri

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:58:56 PM

We can connect via Skype telegram or email.

I am full stack developer, can build complicated websites and android apps.

Here is the thread with my service, my skills, portfolio, are on here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2145188.msg21459831#msg21459831

I can build entire web application on my own. Also work great in teams. For backend development I usually code with python.. And the front end with html5 react js, any modern tools.

Thanks Kevin13

Github:  https://github.com/bobriat

Telegram: bobsr
Email: bobriat@gmail.com
PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:44:40 PM

I can build entire web application on my own. Also work great in teams. For backend development I usually code with python.. And the front end with html5 react js, any modern tools.

Thanks Kevin13

Waiting for you to accept my request on Skype.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

bobri

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:37:35 AM

Thanks Kevin13

Waiting for you to accept my request on Skype.

Request accepted on  Skype
bobri

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:12:36 PM

The OP,  PondSea is a scammer,  convinced me to work for him for 11 days.  I only got $100.

I had to put in $500 from my pocket for his project, that I never got anything back.

He got me to work for him for free for 11 days. His project was halfway done, I did two designs for him, and build the components.

I wanted partial payment before I started, he never agreed. The total cost of the project was $3000, I only received $100. Two weeks work just gone.

He wanted me to stop everything else I working on so I can finish his project my sooner. No payment though.

I am sure no body see a dime from him, even this thread is worthless.

Now he  has blocked me on Skype.

If somebody is in touch with him, ask him to pay my $1000, that he owes me.
My Btc address  for him to send what is due.
1Kayq6ADbXJFSh5FTV787FAdf233AyZdBM

PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:24:33 PM

The OP,  PondSea is a scammer,  convinced me to work for him for 11 days.  I only got $100.

I had to put in $500 from my pocket for his project, that I never got anything back.

He got me to work for him for free for 11 days. His project was halfway done, I did two designs for him, and build the components.

I wanted partial payment before I started, he never agreed. The total cost of the project was $3000, I only received $100. Two weeks work just gone.

He wanted me to stop everything else I working on so I can finish his project my sooner. No payment though.

I am sure no body see a dime from him, even this thread is worthless.

Now he  has blocked me on Skype.

If somebody is in touch with him, ask him to pay my $1000, that he owes me.
My Btc address  for him to send what is due.
1Kayq6ADbXJFSh5FTV787FAdf233AyZdBM

I paid this "dev" $100 as a deposit even though he agreed to no deposit. We had a agreement to pay $400 more after the first milestone of the design was done. 1 week in he said his computer doesnt work and needed $500 to "compile the program after doing the design". I said do the design, then i will pay you and you will have money for that. His computer apparently works again.

After a week and a half, i got the following "designs" from him.

Before we started i said my deadline was 1st of NOV. I told him that was a pathetic attempt after about 10 days and i do not want to proceed any further. He said it wasnt finished. So i said, ok do 1 page and complete it in 24 hours and if it is still shit i will not proceed with the project.

I get the following:

I tell him to stop as i wont be continuing, he sends me some more shit designs and that is why i blocked him on Skype.

You are lucky i didnt ask for my money back for the crap you have delivered.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: