Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is gaining momentum in Africa  (Read 2349 times)
Towntrap41

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:46:26 AM

Bitcoin will grow in Africa for sure but might take a while due to poor economy and governance.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
- FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:49:54 AM

This is a good news. I am happy to read this and I would like to hear more about it. Bitcoin can do some good in Africa by helping with the social issues. Investors could earn money and help their families. The problem is that the majority of people do not have access to computers and the internet. How is it possible for them to buy crypto? Nigeria is doing a good job for Africa as many said. My question concerns the security aspect. Talking about p2p, how do they ensure the security of transactions?
Anyway, it is great to see Africa joining crypto. It is a young continent and Crypto can help them more than fiat money. They just need to develop their infrastructure.
I love hearing or reading this kind of news and it really makes me overwhelmed. This is a great achievement for bitcoin because it's being recognized. Well this is just the start and the best is yet to comecome so let's all hope that it will have a long life in africa. I think this must serve as an inspiration to others and should be remodeled.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:59:00 AM

Of course, Africa is one of the continents with the fast-growing population of Bitcoin ethusiasts. Although most of the governments still remain neutral about the legitimacy of Bitcoin, the people are still positive on the patronage of Bitcoin and most businesses have integrated its usage in their payment systems.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Towntrap41

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:05:03 AM

This is a good news. I am happy to read this and I would like to hear more about it. Bitcoin can do some good in Africa by helping with the social issues. Investors could earn money and help their families. The problem is that the majority of people do not have access to computers and the internet. How is it possible for them to buy crypto? Nigeria is doing a good job for Africa as many said. My question concerns the security aspect. Talking about p2p, how do they ensure the security of transactions?
Anyway, it is great to see Africa joining crypto. It is a young continent and Crypto can help them more than fiat money. They just need to develop their infrastructure.
I agree with you, internet is a major problem in Africa, most can't afford to buy data, no wifi, Uganda government placed a high tax on internet and that's makes impossible for most of them to be on the phone internet.

airbamboo

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:10:10 AM

This goodness has greatly contributed to the development of today's bitcoin, the values it gained thanks to the inclusion of such problems.
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

Africa was receiving digital forms of money because of the estimation of their fiat, at some point they need to trade their fiat to USD to purchase or to do exchanges. Be that as it may, with the assistance of these advanced cash, they can do exchange substantially speedier
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:49:54 AM

Inflation is rampant in Africa, and more and more young people are beginning to understand the hopes that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can bring. Many young African professionals have used Bitcoin as their sole means of income or as a supplement to their normal wages.
As far as the current situation is concerned, Bitcoin is clearly the natural enemy of inflation.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

This is a great move by the Africans, looking forward to see Bitcoin growth in Africa which will change the level of poverty as one of the issue facing by the region and P2P transaction still need to be very careful with because of the level of scammers, and the domain need a kind of security that will gives buyer and seller a kind of rest of mind for not loosing their fund by using a kind of escrow for check and balance .
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:15:56 AM

I think it's a good news. Bitcoin Love John It's very important news. Currently Bitcoin is an important coin. Bitcoin is known as a digital currency. Some countries may oppose it. But Bitcoin can keep its market rates and move forward further, one of the evidence is that Bitcoin Mobility in Africa is to achieve. I think Bitcoin is good news for traders.
LOVEUMUM

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

Yeah i see that Africa is not exception when it comes to crypto and countries like South africa is among the pioneer nations in Africa. The rate of bitcoin popularity is on the run in Africa and no wonder to see such a thing in africa. The world should really  watch out for Africa in real bitcoin issues because its sparkling like never before with bitcoin in Africa.
FrancePG

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:23:07 AM

Africa is covered by demand for crypto-currencies !!!

Now Bitkoin.Africa allows customers from all African countries to buy bitcoins, quickly and without problems.
Nigeria became the first country to exchange P2P digital assets, seeking to facilitate access to bitcoin throughout the African region.
Bitkoin.Africa was launched by a team of Nigerian developers on October 1
Have a nice day, everyone! Wink
I agree, currently, crypto currency is growing more and more in the world, everything is going into circulation, everything is growing and developing as well and the crypto-currency market is growing and does not want to lag behind.

Kb4real

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

Yes the adoption in Africa is always been lead by Nigerian who has the largest cryptocurrency traders and investors in Africa before we can now be talking of other countries like South Africa, Kenya, Ghana and few from the north African are among.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
beyasuli

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

I think it's a good news. Bitcoin Love John It's very important news. Currently Bitcoin is an important coin. Bitcoin is known as a digital currency. Some countries may oppose it. But Bitcoin can keep its market rates and move forward further, one of the evidence is that Bitcoin Mobility in Africa is to achieve. I think Bitcoin is good news for traders.

yes, I agree with you, maybe bitcoin hasn't been well received in some countries, but one day bitcoin will enter countries that are now rejecting it because bitcoin now receives more and better. And I'm sure bitcoin is getting better the system. And bitcoin is also a profitable business if we explore and understand it.
allirab

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

I don't think that Africa could be helped by bitcoin sincerly
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

The best part of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is the availability for each and everyone around the world at the same time. It brings the uniformity on a global scale that defines the fundamental principle of democracy by focusing on equality. I am sure that we will see a better picture down the road and we will be able to use the single currency around the globe to pay for the bills for goods and services.
chopperchopper

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

Now Bitkoin.Africa allows customers from all African countries to buy bitcoins, quickly and without problems.
Nigeria became the first country to exchange P2P digital assets, seeking to facilitate access to bitcoin throughout the African region.

This will surely help for the capacity of Bitcoin user to continually perform in the internet. This good news might contribute to the future of Bitcoin which believed to be be acknowledge by the people. As it enter to the process of development, people also begin to understand the importance of this procedure in the society.

I really appreciate the effort and skills of innovators who truly dedicated to improve the quality of life for us.
Towntrap41

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:14:05 PM

Bitcoin will gain more momentum going if the have electricity and good internet connections like the WiFi.
Electricity is one the biggest problem most African countries have including Nigeria and looking in that sector will as will grow the economy.
Internet communications is another problem in Africa. For the countries like Uganda, internet connection is very expensive because their government placed a high task for internet browsing.
This is keeping Africa behind.

PiPiNoooo

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:17:12 AM

Sometime they have to exchange their fiat to USD to buy or to do transactions. But with the help of these digital currency, they can do transaction without hassle and much faster ways.
stownbridge

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:27:54 AM

It seems to me that Africa is good news. Why considering the development of new technologies only in developed spaces. The world of connecting and distributing possibilities is bitcoin.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:29:37 AM

very lucky investors who settled or lived in the country, whereas, in my country bitcoin or other crypto currencies the government has not fully legalized the transaction
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: