Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] 2x Avalon Batch#2  (Read 1424 times)
ebereon (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:01:42 PM

I sell my 2 Avalon's from batch#2 (paid feb 02). They should arrive soon(no tracking number yet).

The auction starting bid is 250BTC per unit and will last 7 day's.

Buyout is 350BTC per unit to this address 1JY8MAjac4SEuCTPQvez8b44gusMFtoLrk if you want to be sure the unit is yours.
Please keep an eye on this address. If this triggers, auction will end per unit, when no other higher bids within 15min arrive. I will return not valid buyout-bids(>=350) to the sender address -0.0005 transfer fee.

I will ship to you after I have got them. I'm from South Germany and I can send worldwide with DHL and UPS. Tell me how you want it shipped to you, you will pay the transport costs!
If you want to pick it up in person, no problem with that. Come here and taste a "Doppel Bock" Beer (7.5%vol.) from Allgäu,Germany. ;o)

I'm a trusted person - I did another deal >290BTC with another trusted person (he picked up in person). If I get the permission to post the forum user name, I will update the txt file linked (because it is not possible to update a post here).

Username: permission.txt

I don't provide escrow! Don't ask!

Happy bidding!
ebereon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ebereon (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:56:25 PM

I got some questions:

Q: When do I have to pay if I make a bid?
A: After the auction has ended.

Q: Would you provide an other option for buyout?
A: Well we can make it like, post your buyout bid here and if no other higher bid is posted within 15min, you won it and you have to pay to my provided address.

ebereon
ebereon (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 10:15:29 PM

I got permission from Zefir, thanks!

Here is my post about my order: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140716.msg1498663#msg1498663
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 12:03:24 AM

So in reality you are selling a pre-order and you have 0 Avalon hardware in hands at the moment, right?

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
buyer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 05:59:01 AM

and will not do escrow?
ebereon (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 07:03:37 AM

So in reality you are selling a pre-order and you have 0 Avalon hardware in hands at the moment, right?
This is correct, like many other do it. But it should ship to me every day.

and will not do escrow?
This is correct too, what is if I use escrow and ship the maschines to you and you say "I got a package, but it is empty"? Do i get the BTC from the escrow? I think not. That's why I don't allow escrow. Think about it.

Greets,
ebereon
bitdig

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 11:25:32 AM

Overpriced
there is a real Avalon hardware on hand in another topic going for 251Btc at the moment of this writing, and you are trying to sell preorder for the very same price...

This is correct, like many other do it. But it should ship to me every day.

and will not do escrow?
This is correct too, what is if I use escrow and ship the maschines to you and you say "I got a package, but it is empty"? Do i get the BTC from the escrow? I think not. That's why I don't allow escrow. Think about it.

Greets,
ebereon

buyer

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:35:55 AM

and will not do escrow?

Greets,
ebereon
[/quote]

I retract my offer.  Things are shipped through carrier every day.  You as the shipper buy insurance that it will arrive.  Just like ten thousand computers every day this is not a problem.  The fact that you refuse to escrow indicates this is a scam.

I trust JohnK and you should too.
ebereon (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 12:05:21 PM

I retract my offer.  Things are shipped through carrier every day.  You as the shipper buy insurance that it will arrive.  Just like ten thousand computers every day this is not a problem.  The fact that you refuse to escrow indicates this is a scam.

You are realy fast with your trust: Date Registered: May 26, 2013, 04:26:32 AM .... (9 days old account) ... and please stop call me a scammer!

I trust JohnK but I don't trust you.

Overpriced
there is a real Avalon hardware on hand in another topic going for 251Btc at the moment of this writing, and you are trying to sell preorder for the very same price...
You looks like a experienced forum member for about let me see... 1 day! (Date Registered: June 02, 2013, 04:24:31 PM)

Update Auction Rules:
You are only allowed to bid, If you account is older then 3 month.
Sorry for that, but I don't want to called a scammer from newbies... I also won't answere to posts like that from now.

Please keep it clean from now, thank you.

Happy bidding!
ebereon
buyer

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 01:17:27 PM

You are realy fast with your trust: Date Registered: May 26, 2013, 04:26:32 AM .... (9 days old account) ... and please stop call me a scammer!

Nobody is going to spend $20k for your $1700 machine without escrow. 

Oh, fantastic because I've been here a few months longer than you.  But wait, you still won't do escrow.  Then you will find no bidders.

I bid BTC 250 with seller paying escrow through JohnK.  Money will be paid to JohnK upon the seller actually recieving the unit.  Seller will insure unit for full value at his expense and the only way the BTC will be released is if the unit arrives in working order and mines at manufacturers specification.  This bid is only valid if the seller posesses the unit prior to June 15 and does ship to my home in the USA within a few days of June 15, 2013.

Take it or leave it, my bid and I am real.

bitdig

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 02:36:01 PM

Ha... yours only defense is to say that I'm just new to this forum? Wink... obvious things don't require to be an "old" user on this forum...

Overpriced
You looks like a experienced forum member for about let me see... 1 day! (Date Registered: June 02, 2013, 04:24:31 PM)

Update Auction Rules:
Sorry for that, but I don't want to called a scammer from newbies... I also won't answere to posts like that from now.

Happy bidding!
ebereon

bitdig

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 02:37:45 PM

anyway, don't take it as assault.
Good luck with the auction.

Ha... yours only defense is to say that I'm just new to this forum? Wink... obvious things don't require to be an "old" user on this forum...

Overpriced

Update Auction Rules:

Happy bidding!
ebereon

miningusa

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 05:16:55 PM

People need to stop trashing auctions crying SCAM, SCAM!! If you don't like the OP's rules then move on.
Silv0r

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:11:42 AM

People need to stop trashing auctions crying SCAM, SCAM!! If you don't like the OP's rules then move on.

+1

Nightowlace

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 12:59:45 AM

+2
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: