Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with Smart Contract Capability  (Read 242 times)
rommelzkie (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:49:37 AM

Hello,

I would like to ask for the list of all Coin with smart contract capability like

Ethereum
NEO
Waves

Thanks for sharing.

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:29:36 AM

I know that Waves dont have smart contract capability. Maybe end of 2017 they are going to make this but for now its not supported.
You can create tokens but not in smart contracts.
you can check ark too.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:51:23 AM

with the activation of SegWit and all the things it opened up there will be capability of creating smart contracts on bitcoin and by extension it will also be a possibility on other altcoins that are based on bitcoin and also have SegWit activated. coins such as Litecoin for example are going to be in that group.

you can check the currently active project called RootStock (RSK) which is smart contracts for bitcoin.
here is a link: www.rsk.co

Buying the dip...
First.Bitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1156
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:11:34 PM

with the activation of SegWit and all the things it opened up there will be capability of creating smart contracts on bitcoin and by extension it will also be a possibility on other altcoins that are based on bitcoin and also have SegWit activated. coins such as Litecoin for example are going to be in that group.

ArtByte is in the SegWit activation period, and lays out plans in its roadmap to use  new SegWit enabled technologies like MAST for smart contract implementation.

You can follow ArtByte's SegWit implementation here: http://www.artbyte.me/segwitcsv-progress-tracker/

Founding Dev of ArtByte, the crypto supporting the arts, started in NYC - May 1, 2014 ArtByte.me
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:39:08 PM

One requirement has been continuous time marks. All Blockchains can provide that. I would like to know how far non-Blockchain based ones can do. Lisk as an example, or wait ... they are DPos or something, but still block arriving after block in a linear order.

Right, LSK Lisk missing in your list. Features JS as a contract language, could have some reach amongst casual programmers.
innoachukwu

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:37:29 PM

I also heard that NEM has such feature.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: