Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining for Eternal Life. Gerontological Blockchain Foundation  (Read 831 times)
Gerobit (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 07:11:22 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 07:25:08 AM by Gerobit

Mining for Eternal Life, Gerobit - Gerontological Blockchain Foundation

Greetings! At first, a little deanonymization Smiley. My name is Borys, I'm 30 years old, I came to the world of crypt several years ago, and I’ve been engaged in Mining for the last 2 years and invest a little in ICO. I have been interested in gerontology since the school age; I always wondered when these experiments on worms, mice and monkeys would allow a person to live forever. Then I grew up, ... and understood that never.

The essence of what I propose for sure is clear to many already from the name of the topic. That’s why in my first post I will focus on Why the crypt world needs a similar project, and How to implement it and not to fool people's expectations.
Life extension is the basic human need, but only at this stage of development mankind has come closest to solving this problem.

Gerontology is a science that studies the processes of aging in all its aspects and methods of combating it. At the moment it has an extensive theoretical base - well-researched hypotheses about aging at the molecular, genetic, cellular and other levels of the human body, as well as a large number of experimental data, including collected on mammals, the results of which quite realistically allow us to speak of the emergence of effective methods for fight against aging in the coming decades.

What problem is Gerobit supposed to solve?

Do you want to have in excess 20-30 years of active life?

Wait a little ... I'll ask again

Do you want to have in excess 20-30 years of active life?

A time reserve, when you are still active and cheerful enough to be able to learn a new profession, to realize an old dream, to actually live a second life? Just imagine that this has become a reality ..
Are you sure that this is not so? In the CIS countries over the past 15 years, several private funds with financing of tens of millions of dollars have been created by oligarchs and businessmen. Only about 5 such funds are known from open sources. The actual number of them, the amount of funding, and most importantly the results of work are closed to the general public information.
One can be sure of the following: the creators of these funds would not waste money, as they will not share serious results. The maximum that a simple philistine will see is the release of a commercially successful drug demonstrating only a fraction of the real potential.
A significant increase in the life expectancy of a large number of inhabitants of the planet is a rather slippery topic, concealing many problems both in philosophical, social and economic sense, which have no solution at the moment. I believe that increasing the length of life will contribute to a deeper development of the personality. Eternal rush is the scourge of modern society, one of the main factors of distracting passionaries from creative activity and directing their energy to achieve power and material enrichment, without looking back at the destructive consequences that each of us feels on ourselves.

So what can Gerobit do?

It can give access to the newest information and technologies to combat aging, put the project participant on one level with the world elite in this matter.

How can this be achieved?

It is necessary to create a fund that will make a breakthrough in practical gerontology using the synergy of gerontology and blockchain and make a substantial extension of life for the already living generation possible. One should offer an absolutely honest and transparent tool for collective funding of their own gerontological research and further use of their results.

Where will the fund take cash for this?

In the countries with a developed pension system, people give 20-50% of their monthly income to secure their old age.
So how much money are you willing to spend not on the imaginary provision of old age, but on the extension of your youth? To prolong the period when you do not need anyone's help, you are able to take care of yourselves and live an energetic, interesting, full-fledged life? 1% ? 5% ? or maybe all 7% of income? At the same time, you are a full-fledged participant of the fund, together with other participants decide how to dispose of the funds and which researches to finance, get priority access to the received developments, and even dividends in case of their commercial use. Managers of the fund at the same time cannot physically squander or use money inappropriately.

So we came to a slippery topic, money ...

It's not a secret for anyone that now the majority of ICO - scam and divorce suckers, raw projects that rarely get to the final stage. For me it remains a mystery how people can invest in projects for the creation of which it took 5 hours and even half a time to come up with a name. A lot of people thoughtlessly invest in blockchain-spinners. What does the classic ICO look like today: a 5-page site, a 10-page whitepaper, and if the team has a pair of people whose name is found in Google in combination with the word blockchain - success is assured, for sure it's enough to post an article with their authorship in a little-known cryptblog, further the investor in fact all the same does not dig. Thus, the main problem of ICO is the matter of trust.

I am deeply convinced that an honest project should use all possible instruments to justify investor confidence.

I want Gerobit to be the most open and democratic foundation in the world, blockbased technologies make it technically feasible.

-The project starts with an open discussion whose goal is to improve the idea and create a community
-All key decisions are put to the vote of the community
-The financial operations of the fund are regulated by the community (technically it can be realized by the need for a quorum to access the transaction)
-Expenses and team rewards are asked by the community vote

Preliminary road map of the project:

1. Creating an active community, improving the idea by attracting new people. The goal is to create a model and a technical description of the project that received the approval of Cryptomyr, a project about which any old-timer and expert could say - HERE IS NO PLACE FOR DECEPTION.
2. Creation of cryptographic platform on the basis of received technical description, implementation of standard crypto-currency functional, implementation of financing control, use of mining to provide additional liquidity and availability (30% of coins are directed to research purposes).
3. Conducting the ICO.
4. Directing a part of the funds to conduct a gerontological conference with the aim of establishing development trends and adopting a unified sheet of biomarkers for aging (this can be done now). Conclusion of contracts with medical laboratories for the analysis of our biomarker sheet with the possibility of paying gerocoin.
5. Conducting competitions and tenders among young scientific groups, where community members will choose promising ideas for funding.
6. Establishment of centers where through gerocoin it is possible to obtain advanced services in the field of life extension.
7. Regular payment of dividends after receiving a commercially successful product.

I already talked with some people about this idea and they had legitimate doubts:

Life extension ... People for thousands of years are looking for the elixir of eternal youth …

And people for centuries died of the plague and the average life expectancy was less than 40 years. I suggest people concerned themselves to take an interest in the achievements in the field of gerontology, and to make sure that there is no fiction here. I'm sure that even a skeptic digging a little of this topic, will radically change his mind.

Well, when it will be, and maybe in 20 years something will come up...

In general, it has already been invented, the advanced achievements of sports pharmacology allow athletes to increase the duration of a successful sports career by 2 times, and the militants' stars to flaunt their muscles and act in films even in 70 years. Speaking about an ordinary person, this will significantly extend the active phase of life (youth), which is no longer a bad thing, and we are not talking about a healthy lifestyle. It has not yet been spoken about the general extension of life, the achievements of sports pharmacology because firstly to get such data it must take many years, and secondly, athletes constantly experience extreme loads that do not have the best effect on health. The market of sports pharmacology is more secret and closed than the drug market, sports pharmacologists keep their secrets well, since nominally use of drugs in sports is a deception, nevertheless it is the largest storehouse of the results of experiments on the influence of certain drugs on vital indicators of the human body. On the basis of the knowledge of sports pharmacology, it is now possible to create a method for substantially improving the quality of life of a person and youth extension.

How will you prove to people that this is not another scam from the Internet?

On the basis of the blockchain one can create a tool where compliance with the rules of the platform is regulated by the system itself, and the misuse of funds is technically impossible. I want to offer such a product to people.

I believe that ... No, no. I am sure that a qualitative breakthrough in gerontology will be made in my lifetime. Only now I'm not sure whether this will be known and will it be affordable for me?

I want to find like-minded people who are close to this topic and who will want to implement it. I will be glad to feedback, advice, reasoned criticism. Thx

upd 18.10

I invite you to read the white paper  http://gerobit.org/whitepaper_en.pdf  Smiley
Garant581

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:56:49 AM

Tell me, do you have a team for this project? Or while only you as an ideological inspirer? Just interested in the timing for which you expect to implement this project?
Gerobit (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:19:38 PM

Tell me, do you have a team for this project? Or while only you as an ideological inspirer? Just interested in the timing for which you expect to implement this project?

at this moment I do not have a team, but I hope to find people here . I think may need 1-1,5 years for technical development\ico and 3-5 years for the first practical results Smiley
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:04:16 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 07:18:39 AM by veranika55

What about ICO and bounty? Will be and ICO and bounty thread and when? A good idea.
Garant581

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:34:44 AM

at this moment I do not have a team, but I hope to find people here . I think may need 1-1,5 years for technical development\ico and 3-5 years for the first practical results Smiley

Then I wish to find you on this forum many people who are close to your idea and they will join you!
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 10:55:43 AM

Very interesting idea of the project. I think many will be interested. I will follow the development and wait for the ICO and bounty.

Garant581

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:54:14 PM

Very interesting idea of the project. I think many will be interested. I will follow the development and wait for the ICO and bounty.

I agree! The idea is very interesting. I hope the creator of the topic will soon appear and answer our questions
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:58:59 PM

Longevity through blockchain, it's a kind of magic.  Cheesy

Who wants to live forever anyway..?
Gerobit (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 06:29:02 PM

What about ICO and bounty? Will be and ICO and bounty thread and when? A good idea.

Thank you all for your  comments but I think that we need a wide public discussion for first  Smiley

It is my fervent hope that this will become a reality in the very near future. Smiley
Garant581

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:50:25 AM

LOL - we all want to live forever!)) How to do this Huh

ok, I agree to live 300 years))
veranika55

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:57:06 AM

I want to live forever. But I want to live forever and be young, I do not want to live forever old and treat the diffent  disease forever. The question is how to be young for a lot time many - many years.
Gerobit (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 04:39:36 PM

a little bit of motivation  Wink

KEY TO ETERNAL LIFE? Someone already born will 'live to 1,000 and immortality IS possible'
veranika55

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:43:02 PM

1000 years are too much. For me enough 150 years but to be young and free of disease.
veranika55

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:46:38 PM

Stress and the environment make people old very quikly. I want to live without stress  and on the fresh air and 150 years.
duongtien86

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Lucky Man

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:01:11 PM

Add bounty program?

Nice idea

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 06:11:33 PM

When do you plan to start the ICO and Bounty? I think the bounty needs to be launched early, so that as many people as possible can learn about the project.

veranika55

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:17:59 PM

When do you plan to start the ICO and Bounty? I think the bounty needs to be launched early, so that as many people as possible can learn about the project.

The task for the bounty: to come up and discuss ideas  how to make human life longer.
veranika55

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:41:14 PM

I just think if person will live 150 years how much he will work. Start work at 20 years and stop at 130 years.
Ardhi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:11:04 PM

this is a very good project to follow its development, good concept, must have a good team, let me know the profile of your team, this will make some people confident with their investment
Garant581

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:06:08 PM

this is a very good project to follow its development, good concept, must have a good team, let me know the profile of your team, this will make some people confident with their investment

Hey. I already attached to the team. I think you will soon be answered too!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: